Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return)

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383895

Because I'm a member of Jay House (the #1 gang),
:minussp:
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383898

Jamie. wrote:
I might as well start to do it myself then lol

correct, you should.

you have an awful attitude and cried/tried to harass me because I blew up your printers yesterday, telling me you have "people watching me" (boy I'm scared) and you let another person ban evade. not only that but you went further and logged onto their forum profile and made them a ban appeal, then started trying to chat shit with me for some reason (against TOU).

your attitude isn't only shit to me though you've managed to display it on this thread and you've managed to throw hissy fits in front of other staff on the server. I'll just leave some of the things you told me yesterday.

This was moments after I blew up your printers I'm sure you remember:

(PM) #Jamie : shot yourself in the foot, dont worry i got people watching you
(PM) LeftyIsHere: what are you on
(PM) #Jamie : Your a joke man
(PM) #Jamie : your that bored honestly need to grow a pair

(PM) #Jamie : Bro you changed your name to try and cover your old name up everyone can see
(PM) LeftyIsHere: my old name? Hiro?
(PM) #Jamie : Stop being a lil child randomly tryna blow my stuff up
(PM) #Jamie : gl with ur app btw

that was only a section of the shit you were telling me, I'm not really bothered but it's sorta funny seeing you go for staff after showing 90% of the staff team how stupid you are

you love calling people lil children for some reason, and I never tried to hide the fact that my old name is hiro so I don't really know what you're smoking. In the mines yesterday you were trying to put words in my mouth but I didn't really care to save them, it was something along the line of you telling me I tried to cover up my past again but never did I ever do that lol.

If you think you're going to get admin just because you're pals with chute then you're forgetting the fact that there are other staff and you're displaying an awful attitude toward them

the application looks nice though! but you aren't fit for staff at all currently

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, JoshuaIsGreat, Markus

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383899

:plussp:
  • Brandify
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'm back for good!
  • Thanks received: 266
Add me on Steam
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383900

Lefty. wrote:
Jamie. wrote:

correct, you should.

you have an awful attitude and cried/tried to harass me because I blew up your printers yesterday, telling me you have "people watching me" (boy I'm scared) and you let another person ban evade. not only that but you went further and logged onto their forum profile and made them a ban appeal, then started trying to chat shit with me for some reason (against TOU).

your attitude isn't only shit to me though you've managed to display it on this thread and you've managed to throw hissy fits in front of other staff on the server. I'll just leave some of the things you told me yesterday.

(PM) #Jamie : Bro you changed your name to try and cover your old name up everyone can see

that was only a section of the shit you were telling me, I'm not really bothered but it's sorta funny seeing you go for staff after showing 90% of the staff team how stupid you are

you love calling people lil children for some reason, and I never tried to hide the fact that my old name is hiro so I don't really know what you're smoking. In the mines yesterday you were trying to put words in my mouth but I didn't really care to save them, it was something along the line of you telling me I tried to cover up my past again but never did I ever do that lol.

If you think you're going to get admin just because you're pals with chute then you're forgetting the fact that there are other staff and you're displaying an awful attitude toward them

the application looks nice though! but you aren't fit for staff at all currently

Bro you was harassing me in game following me with my printers after I put them down just to annoy me and blow them up for no reason, of course I'm going to have an attitude with you because you knew what you was trying to do. Don't try act innocent and cover yourself up as I was in the TS discussing what you was doing because it was obvious lol.

Also, stop trying to bring other people involved. I said what I said because You and you're "Gang" are literally harassing me lol so obvious grow tf up.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 217

✭Former✭
Ex SSRP x4 - Administrator
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Jamie..

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383901

Jamie. wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
Jamie. wrote:

correct, you should.

Bro you was harassing me in game following me with my printers after I put them down just to annoy me and blow them up for no reason, of course I'm going to have an attitude with you because you knew what you was trying to do. Don't try act innocent and cover yourself up as I was in the TS discussing what you was doing because it was obvious lol.

Also, stop trying to bring other people involved. You and you're "Gang" are literally harassing me lol so obvious grow tf up.

What does it matter that you were discussing it in TS, I raided you and blew up your printers lol it isn't like I broke any rules
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383902

Jamie. wrote:
You got mad at him over a video game and threw personal insults. Sounds like a shitty attitude
"raided my printers for no reason" btw lol, didnt know raiding wasn't allowed no more

Jamie. wrote:
Also, stop trying to bring other people involved. You and you're "Gang" are literally harassing me lol so obvious grow tf up.
Bringing up valid points and constructive criticism = harassment
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by Killa Kappa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus, Lefty.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383903

Lefty. wrote:
Jamie. wrote:

correct, you should.

Was there any need for an essay tho
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie., Killa Kappa

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383904

Lefty. wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
Jamie. wrote:

correct, you should.

What does it matter that you were discussing it in TS, I raided you and blew up your printers lol it isn't like I broke any rules

Bro I'm not even going to sit here going over to clarify myself. You guys know what you was doing because your in the same gang, getting an alt on yesterday to RDM people in the mines also.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383905

Lefty. wrote:
Jamie. wrote:

correct, you should.

This cunt's gone full content cop on yo ass :woohoo:
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383906

narexa wrote:
Lefty. wrote:
Jamie. wrote:

correct, you should.

Was there any need for an essay tho

This guy just keeps constantly trying to make an opinion over anything, just like yesterday. He knew what he was doing and I'm not going to sit here going over it once again.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383907

Jamie. wrote:
You guys know what you was doing because your in the same gang, getting an alt on yesterday to RDM people in the mines also.
Can we get some evidence going or is this just straight up slander
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383908

Arguing and lying on an app isnt the best way to gain peoples confidence in you :clap: :clap:

• Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383909

ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
You guys know what you was doing because your in the same gang, getting an alt on yesterday to RDM people in the mines also.

Don't worry I got OBS on always now, just in-case any of this occurs again. Everyone knows what you and you're "Gang" are like.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383911

Jamie. wrote:
ronaldmarc2009 wrote:
Jamie. wrote:

Don't worry I got OBS on always now, just in-case any of this occurs again. Everyone knows what you and you're "Gang" are like.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, narexa, Killa Kappa, Lefty., Kronen

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383913

Kronen wrote:
Arguing and lying on an app isnt the best way to gain peoples confidence in you :clap: :clap:

Lying? Think you need to re-read buddy. I'm just not going to sit here and allow people trying to put apparent words that have come out of my mouth. I have no recent warnings and lots of experience as a staff member.

Hence why I reapplied for the position.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383914

Jamie. wrote:
Kronen wrote:

Lying? Think you need to re-read buddy. I'm just not going to sit here and allow people trying to put apparent words that have come out of my mouth. I have no recent warnings and lots of experience as a staff member.

And a shit attitude hence why ur not fit for the position
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383915

Kronen wrote:
Jamie. wrote:
Kronen wrote:

And a shit attitude hence why ur not fit for the position

"Shit attitude" No, its a personal opinion what I have said and the truth. Everyone who knows me knows I don't have a shit attitude and I am respectful. I just don't allow you trolls to talk a load of inconsiderate verbal.
  • Jamie.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Legendary Member

✭Former✭
Ex TTT - Administrator
Ex BHOP - Moderator

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383917

this is quality
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383918

great guy

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jamie.

[SSRP Admin] Jamie's 2022 Application (Return) 1 year 11 months ago #1383919

TheXnator wrote:
great guy

L + ratio

You and you are gang supporting each other :zzz:
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

Last Edit: 1 year 11 months ago by JoshuaIsGreat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Nogtog
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.156 seconds

125 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop