I think you are a good candidate for this position :minussp:
  • Tow Mater
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 734
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364384

Sally wrote:
So I've read through all the posts, some clear as why they are removed and some could do with possible explanation. I get that some are worded poorly but that doesn't mean to remove them, you can edit out the TOU breaking parts and supply an answer to the question(s) or feedback.

I would also like to bring up the Deleting/Locking posts policy, to which you should be providing the reasoning for other staff to see and inquire if they feel is needed. Not directly aimed at Joshua but all forum staff members to keep in mind.

ZARP Policy wrote:
When forum moderators wish to delete posts or lock topics in order to help other forum mods and the original poster understand why they have done so they should always EDIT the post, or the first post, if it's an entire topic and include in quotes the reason why and their forum username.

This is why you are the forum administrator!!!

Beside the point, i just heard that xnator had a mental breakdown when the forum admin apps got opened. So i highly doubt anyone will get accepted
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364385

Joshua wrote:
I don't understand how you think I'm on a power trip when I'm already highly trusted and already manage 2(Minecraft, Murder + 1 (SSRP ) servers?

Highly trusted? By whom?

People don't trust you.

I have nothing against you but even I don't trust you. And I hope you work on improving your current reputation.
  • goldauraz
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.
  • Thanks received: 283

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364392

Interesting. While I have no issues with you and from the times I have talked to you on Teamspeak, you're a nice guy. But I feel like you might need a bit more experience as Global Moderator. For example, just yesterday, you broke a pretty simple policy by spamming the server application section, saying, "best of luck with your application". While saying good luck to someone is a good thing, doing it an excessive amount can lead to a user being banned on the forums. It was shocking to see it from a Global Moderator, which proves that you need to read the policies a bit more before going for a rank like Forum Admin. all and all, as I said, you're a nice guy. But, I think you need a lot more experience as Global Mod first before getting a rank like Forum Admin.
:neutralsp:
Best of luck regardless!
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Former Ranks
TTT Server Owner
Prop Hunt Head Admin
Surf Super Admin
Global Moderator
TS/Discord Head Admin
Murder Admin
Bhop Admin
TF2 Admin
SSRP Admin
Sandbox Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Joshua, Red.

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364396

:minussp: user material
  • MadMagic
  • ZARP VIP
  • Sharks go blub
  • Thanks received: 488

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364408

Whats the difference between being mod and admin for the forums? If you can ban/remove posts what else is there. Also I don't even know the forum admins outside of the true leader of the forums being Sally
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364425

EviIstewie wrote:
Whats the difference between being mod and admin for the forums? If you can ban/remove posts what else is there. Also I don't even know the forum admins outside of the true leader of the forums being Sally

As a forum admin you get access to the back end of the forums, you can view a lot of information about forum accounts and much more.

In my opinion I don't believe that you are ready for forum admin, due to some recent things I've seen from you on the forums and over all time and experience. You've only been global mod for a few months and forum admin doesn't really come easy at all without having the trust as a community manager. There was only 3 people that has had the rank without being cm, Morgan, Sally and myself. I know for a fact it took both myself and Sally years to obtain the rank and both of us were global moderator for in around 4 years or longer. I wish you the best of luck with your application,

:minussp:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364453

OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

As a forum admin you get access to the back end of the forums, you can view a lot of information about forum accounts and much more.

Oh that seems really unnecessary for anyone outside of owner/cm or years of forum commitment but more as a thank you over actually staffing
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364456

OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

In my opinion I don't believe that you are ready for forum admin, due to some recent things I've seen from you on the forums and over all time and experience. You've only been global mod for a few months and forum admin doesn't really come easy at all without having the trust as a community manager. There was only 3 people that has had the rank without being cm, Morgan, Sally and myself. I know for a fact it took both myself and Sally years to obtain the rank and both of us were global moderator for in around 4 years or longer. I wish you the best of luck with your application,

If you believe that I can't be trusted with personal information, I can understand your view, as you may or may not know, for my job, I deal with raw credit card information, raw people's information, including full address, full phone numbers, full card numbers etc.. I belive that should the issue come down to trust, I would belive that I far outway the risk of seeing users information as i deal with it daily.

however, I would like to thank you for the feedback and I will work on that in the future.
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 546
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Joshua.

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364457

Joshua wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

If you believe that I can't be trusted with personal information, I can understand your view, as you may or may not know, for my job, I deal with raw credit card information, raw people's information, including full address, full phone numbers, full card numbers etc.. I belive that should the issue come down to trust, I would belive that I far outway the risk of seeing users information as i deal with it daily.

however, I would like to thank you for the feedback and I will work on that in the future.

Countless of times you’ve told us concerning stuff about your work and job and borderline shit you shouldn’t be telling us so using your irl job as an example is another story.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lefty., Agebt

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364458

Joshua wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

raw people's information as opposed to medium rare people's information :pray:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, Boxy, jam, Nogtog

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364460

Joshua wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Back before you were mod in the prismatic discord you would share screens your work mate. As for information you showed us your full name, place of work, address and whatever else. Luckily no one around at the time was a scum bag. Up until today I had no clue forum admins could see my information (thought it was just Chute and EMP not even Xnator) and now I'm more educated on it I really don't want you with my information lol
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364461

OnionRings wrote:
Joshua wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Countless of times you’ve told us concerning stuff about your work and job and borderline shit you shouldn’t be telling us so using your irl job as an example is another story.

I would like to question you on that matter, anything I may have said regarding my work, looking after the servers that support the UK's bank cards as been public information or I've been able to share it, Anything that is internally classed as p1,p2,p3 NDA means how conditional it must be. Anything that is marked as a p1,p2,p3 has never been said.
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364462

EviIstewie wrote:
Joshua wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Back before you were mod in the prismatic discord you would share screens your work mate. As for information you showed us your full name, place of work, address and whatever else. Luckily no one around at the time was a scum bag. Up until today I had no clue forum admins could see my information (thought it was just Chute and EMP not even Xnator) and now I'm more educated on it I really don't want you with my information lol

Same comment as my response to onion, anything is marked as p1,p2,p3 was not ever shared.. When were use to be on sharescreens, I can show anything not as a p1 p2 p3. If I wanted to share my information, I can
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364485

Best. Of luck with your application
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364495

Joshua wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Joshua wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Same comment as my response to onion, anything is marked as p1,p2,p3 was not ever shared.. When were use to be on sharescreens, I can show anything not as a p1 p2 p3. If I wanted to share my information, I can

Yeah thats fair play but the topic of discussion was trust based situations not legal obligations
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364532

Joshua wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

And I'm a soon-to-be licensed electrician currently working inside houses. Considering I have not planted any bombs in the houses I should get a high-ranking staff position.
The point of this post was to showcase the kind of logic you used is pretty dumb, and that comparing your real-life job to staffing a gaming community won't and shouldn't help you with your application but instead the things you have done within the community and how you as a person can show that you can handle the situations and power that come with this rank. Basically base better reasons as to why you should have this rank from things you have done within the community.
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Agebt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sam.

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364533

Joshua wrote:
OnionRings wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

When it comes to trust as well, even if the cm team has forgiven you for it obviously as you are here with this application, the stealing of intellectual property is still a major issue, ( i dont think im breaking anything concerning talking about your cm ban, since youre unbanned and such, but obviously if I am feel free to remove this post.), and hearing what people such as onion has to say makes me believe you could not be trusted with such a role. Even sally has applied for the position multiple times I believe since sally did not get it the first time around. In no way do I believe you are ready for this position, let alone been a global mod for long enough.
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Spicy.

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364546

:plussp: he has a car guys look :cheer:
  • ImDrBeta
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 133

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364547

ImDrBeta wrote:
:plussp: he has a car guys look :cheer:

:deer:
  • Boxy