Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364252

Buffy wrote:
:minussp:

Hi Buffy, Looking at my last applications, you always just put negative support with no real feedback. Please can you give some real feedback rather than just stating negative support?
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 546
The topic has been locked.

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364253

Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:
People are deleting posts that don’t even break TOU or any rules (unless it’s just you) and as a global mod you still have yet to do anything about it. Also you spammed the forums this morning

deleted posts are breaking TOU, Nogtog is happy to use the contact us page to find out the reason behind this.

With regards to the spamming of forums, I was wishing my luck to all the users applying for the section on the forums
He was literally giving feedback, TOU was not broken
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adriii

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364254

Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:
People are deleting posts that don’t even break TOU or any rules (unless it’s just you) and as a global mod you still have yet to do anything about it. Also you spammed the forums this morning

deleted posts are breaking TOU, Nogtog is happy to use the contact us page to find out the reason behind this.

With regards to the spamming of forums, I was wishing my luck to all the users applying for the section on the forums

As stated above, how we stated it he was breaking TOU. He is happy to use the contact us page to get the reasoning behind it.
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364255

Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:

It was probably negative feedback against Joshua, very much breaks TOU if you did not know.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule, Adriii

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364256

Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:

Please stop typing about it here and use the 'Contact us' page so we can ignore you there.
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Agebt.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Boxy, Rule, Adriii, jam and 1 more...

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364258

Boxy wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:

It was probably negative feedback against Joshua, very much breaks TOU if you did not know.

incorrect.
Agebt wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:

Please stop typing about it here and use the 'Contact us' page so we can ignore you there.

incorrect
  • Joshua
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Joshua.

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364259

Joshua wrote:
jam wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Attitude
I realize that my attitude is respectful and critical, mainly within the forums and Discord in both delivering and getting feedback and dealing with staff members on any level. I'm forever seeing ways to enhance my job as a staff member and forever seeing to assist out all the staff somehow or other I can. I forever hear what other users and staff have to say. I try to be as approachable as possible.
loved how approachable you were when i asked you what my demotion reason was for (3 times) or when i asked why i was muted (turns out you didnt mute me but you never bothered to clear this up and just ignored me) or when when discussing one of my mutes you again ignored me unless you were saying "im busy" or "the ban is staying no discussion", what is the point of appealing if you cant talk about your ban?

I have checked our discord comms of which we had, and I had responded to you stating that you were demoted from TeamSpeak 3 staff, you then stated you "I can't be demoted, I resigned" of which I then referred you to the demotions policy.
it was after that
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364262

maddox wrote:
:minussp: yeah no thank you

Looking at my last applications, you always just put negative support with no real feedback. Please can you give some real feedback rather than just stating negative support?
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364263

Joshua wrote:
maddox wrote:

Looking at my last applications, you always just put negative support with no real feedback. Please can you give some real feedback rather than just stating negative support?
-support best of luck with your application,
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Lewis_is_java.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Agebt

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364264

Joshua wrote:
maddox wrote:

They're most likely stating their opinion as you were "wishing your luck to all the users applying for the section on the forums"
  • Agebt
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • MAN WHAT?!
  • Thanks received: 993
Propane#4246

Steam

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364266

Joshua wrote:
maddox wrote:

Don’t think you’re terrible or anything just don’t think you are ready
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364267

• CeeZee
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 678

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364268

maddox wrote:
Joshua wrote:
maddox wrote:

Don’t think you’re terrible or anything just don’t think you are ready

Thank you :)
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364270

CeeZee wrote:

Please can you give some further feedback rather than just stating negative support?
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364271

Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:

As stated above, how we stated it he was breaking TOU. He is happy to use the contact us page to get the reasoning behind it.
It wasn't unlawful and he even said he wasn't trying to start drama, its called criticism. I hope it wasn't you that deleted feedback on your own application. Regardless of if it was or not (though it would make it worse if it was), you claiming that "the way he stated it was breaking TOU" shows you don't know the TOU yourself and classify negative feedback as an insult. We all know if he used the contact us page he would either get ignored or just be told he broke TOU again.
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
Ex-Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364275

Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:

It wasn't unlawful and he even said he wasn't trying to start drama, its called criticism. I hope it wasn't you that deleted feedback on your own application. Regardless of if it was or not (though it would make it worse if it was), you claiming that "the way he stated it was breaking TOU" shows you don't know the TOU yourself and classify negative feedback as an insult. We all know if he used the contact us page he would either get ignored or just be told he broke TOU again.

I accepted all feedback positive or negative, however, if the feedback is breaking the TOU it will be removed from the forums regardless, if it's positive or negative, I understand the TOU clearly and if Nogtog wanted to find out the reasoning of the deleted posts, we can contact the community team and no we would not get ignored it would be delt inside the community meeting.
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364285

Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:

I accepted all feedback positive or negative, however, if the feedback is breaking the TOU it will be removed from the forums regardless, if it's positive or negative, I understand the TOU clearly and if Nogtog wanted to find out the reasoning of the deleted posts, we can contact the community team and no we would not get ignored it would be delt inside the community meeting.
Feel like I'm speaking to broken record jesus
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • Kyber4PHSO
Ex-Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Nogtog

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364286

i feel as being a forum admin you should be able to take criticism in your stride and use it to improve as a staff member, you deleting posts here shows that you’re not capable of this, and i don’t fee you’d be a good fit
  • SchmidtKellzz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 37
SchmiðtKellzz²
ex-player
cry

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364293

From previous occasions, I can easily see you can’t receive any form of negative feedback as well as there’s a constant amount of deleting posts with valid points within them.

I can’t see you being a valid fit for this role without you being more understanding to feedback. You’ve had multiple on and offs with posts on the forum and are seriously disrupting people’s right to freely talk whilst trying to mask it with bullshit.

If you delete this post you will only prove this point further until you change yourself for the better.

-support
  • MartyMcQueer
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 58
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule, SchmidtKellzz, Adriii, Nogtog, Frank_ and 1 more...

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364294

Schmidt wrote:
i feel as being a forum admin you should be able to take criticism in your stride and use it to improve as a staff member, you deleting posts here shows that you’re not capable of this, and i don’t fee you’d be a good fit

Hi Schmidit,

All the feedback that I'm getting for this week will be taken in and be worked on by myself, unformally, the feedback that is being commented on is not incompliant with the TOU of posting on the site, so it is removed.
  • Joshua
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.171 seconds

135 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40