Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364298

Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
i feel as being a forum admin you should be able to take criticism in your stride and use it to improve as a staff member, you deleting posts here shows that you’re not capable of this, and i don’t fee you’d be a good fit

Hi Schmidit,

All the feedback that I'm getting for this week will be taken in and be worked on by myself, unformally, the feedback that is being commented on is not incompliant with the TOU of posting on the site, so it is removed.

instead of deleting my question, i’d rather you answer it please if you don’t mind, or at least tell me why you will not answer?
  • SchmidtKellzz
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 37
SchmiðtKellzz²
ex-player
cry
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adriii, MartyMcQueer

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364300

Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
i feel as being a forum admin you should be able to take criticism in your stride and use it to improve as a staff member, you deleting posts here shows that you’re not capable of this, and i don’t fee you’d be a good fit

Hi Schmidit,

All the feedback that I'm getting for this week will be taken in and be worked on by myself, unformally, the feedback that is being commented on is not incompliant with the TOU of posting on the site, so it is removed.
Jams image really be disrupting my experience at zarpgaming.com :pray:
  • Rule
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Kyber4PHSO
  • Thanks received: 1265
Ex-Staff
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adriii, jam

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364301

Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:

Hi Schmidit,

instead of deleting my question, i’d rather you answer it please if you don’t mind, or at least tell me why you will not answer?
I don't see your question?
  • Joshua
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 546

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364303

Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:

Hi Schmidit,

because you or somebody else deleted it,
my question was, could you please state which TOU were broken on the posts you deleted?
  • SchmidtKellzz
  • Fresh Boarder
SchmiðtKellzz²
ex-player
cry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Adriii

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364304

Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:
People are deleting posts that don’t even break TOU or any rules (unless it’s just you) and as a global mod you still have yet to do anything about it. Also you spammed the forums this morning

:minussp:

deleted posts are breaking TOU, Nogtog is happy to use the contact us page to find out the reason behind this.

With regards to the spamming of forums, I was wishing my luck to all the users applying for the section on the forums
He was literally giving feedback, TOU was not broken

As stated above, how we stated it he was breaking TOU. He is happy to use the contact us page to get the reasoning behind it.
It wasn't unlawful and he even said he wasn't trying to start drama, its called criticism. I hope it wasn't you that deleted feedback on your own application. Regardless of if it was or not (though it would make it worse if it was), you claiming that "the way he stated it was breaking TOU" shows you don't know the TOU yourself and classify negative feedback as an insult. We all know if he used the contact us page he would either get ignored or just be told he broke TOU again.

I accepted all feedback positive or negative, however, if the feedback is breaking the TOU it will be removed from the forums regardless, if it's positive or negative, I understand the TOU clearly and if Nogtog wanted to find out the reasoning of the deleted posts, we can contact the community team and no we would not get ignored it would be delt inside the community meeting.
Feel like I'm speaking to broken record jesus
Independent thoughts are prohibited under TOU
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 586
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule, SchmidtKellzz, Adriii, MartyMcQueer, Nogtog and 1 more...

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364306

MartyMcQueer wrote:
From previous occasions, I can easily see you can’t receive any form of negative feedback as well as there’s a constant amount of deleting posts with valid points within them.

I can’t see you being a valid fit for this role without you being more understanding to feedback. You’ve had multiple on and offs with posts on the forum and are seriously disrupting people’s right to freely talk whilst trying to mask it with bullshit.

If you delete this post you will only prove this point further until you change yourself for the better.

-support

Thank you for your constructive feedback, I will take this onboard.
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364308

Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:

Hi Schmidit,

my question was, could you please state which TOU were broken on the posts you deleted?

You can familiarize yourself with the TOU below; zarpgaming.com/index.php/help/terms once read, you will be able to see where it breaks TOU.
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364309

Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:

Hi Schmidit,

Pardon you, I believe it was requested you should make a contact request as so all the truthful feedback can get ignored until the meeting has finished.
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule, SchmidtKellzz, Adriii, MartyMcQueer, Nogtog and 1 more...

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364313

Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:

Hi Schmidit,

You can familiarize yourself with the TOU below; zarpgaming.com/index.php/help/terms once read, you will be able to see where it breaks TOU.

so you’re unwilling to actually provide reason as to why your deleting posts beyond “look at the rules” that kind of just shows that you only want certain posts on your app and aren’t willing to accept that people have negative things to say about you, or that people you personally dislike are having a say, both are bad qualities of a staff member and early signs of someone being on a power trip
  • SchmidtKellzz
  • Fresh Boarder
SchmiðtKellzz²
ex-player
cry
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy, Rule, Adriii, MartyMcQueer, Frank_ and 1 more...

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364315

euan wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Rule wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Henny wrote:
People are deleting posts that don’t even break TOU or any rules (unless it’s just you) and as a global mod you still have yet to do anything about it. Also you spammed the forums this morning

deleted posts are breaking TOU, Nogtog is happy to use the contact us page to find out the reason behind this.

With regards to the spamming of forums, I was wishing my luck to all the users applying for the section on the forums
He was literally giving feedback, TOU was not broken

As stated above, how we stated it he was breaking TOU. He is happy to use the contact us page to get the reasoning behind it.
It wasn't unlawful and he even said he wasn't trying to start drama, its called criticism. I hope it wasn't you that deleted feedback on your own application. Regardless of if it was or not (though it would make it worse if it was), you claiming that "the way he stated it was breaking TOU" shows you don't know the TOU yourself and classify negative feedback as an insult. We all know if he used the contact us page he would either get ignored or just be told he broke TOU again.

I accepted all feedback positive or negative, however, if the feedback is breaking the TOU it will be removed from the forums regardless, if it's positive or negative, I understand the TOU clearly and if Nogtog wanted to find out the reasoning of the deleted posts, we can contact the community team and no we would not get ignored it would be delt inside the community meeting.
Feel like I'm speaking to broken record jesus
Independent thoughts are prohibited under TOU
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: SchmidtKellzz, Adriii, MartyMcQueer, Nogtog, Skippergroe

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364316

Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:

Hi Schmidit,

It's not like we can see where NogTog supposedly broke TOU since his posts have been deleted mate..
  • Frank_
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • disappointing jazz player
  • Thanks received: 526
-
Ex PropHunt Super Admin
Ex Surf Admin
Ex Murder Admin
Ex PropHunt Section Mod
Ex Ts/Discord Staff
-
Discord:
frankthequiet#2165
-

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364317

Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:
Joshua wrote:
Schmidt wrote:

Hi Schmidit,

so you’re unwilling to actually provide reason as to why your deleting posts beyond “look at the rules” that kind of just shows that you only want certain posts on your app and aren’t willing to accept that people have negative things to say about you, or that people you personally dislike are having a say, both are bad qualities of a staff member and early signs of someone being on a power trip

No, Any feedback that is within the TOU will not be deleted and stay on the app as stated in application replies, I don't understand how you think I'm on a power trip when I'm already highly trusted and already manage 2(Minecraft, Murder + 1 (SSRP ) servers?
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364318

-support no thank you
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364322

EviIstewie wrote:
-support no thank you

Hi stewie,

Can you give some feedback other than just a -support

Josh
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364324

Joshua wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
-support no thank you

Hi stewie,

Josh

No thank you

Scrap that. Reason is you keep removing posts and you fucking destroyed a deer while under the influence of ket then refused to appear in deer court on 30/02/2018
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Indiana Jones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule, Adriii, jam, MartyMcQueer, Nogtog and 1 more...

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364334

EviIstewie wrote:
Joshua wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
-support no thank you

Hi stewie,

Josh

No thank you

Scrap that. Reason is you keep removing posts and you fucking destroyed a deer while under the influence of ket then refused to appear in deer court on 30/02/2018

haha, about the deer court, I actually had a chuckle there, posts that are deleted are being removed for breaking TOU.
  • Joshua

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364336

Joshua wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Joshua wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
-support no thank you

Hi stewie,

Josh

No thank you

haha, about the deer court, I actually had a chuckle there, posts that are deleted are being removed for breaking TOU.

Please may we go to discord dms. I do not wish for my forum account to get the TOU bolt
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Rule, Adriii, MartyMcQueer, Nogtog

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364370

I do not think you are a good candidate for this position

• Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364371

So I've read through all the posts, some clear as why they are removed and some could do with possible explanation. I get that some are worded poorly but that doesn't mean to remove them, you can edit out the TOU breaking parts and supply an answer to the question(s) or feedback.

I would also like to bring up the Deleting/Locking posts policy, to which you should be providing the reasoning for other staff to see and inquire if they feel is needed. Not directly aimed at Joshua but all forum staff members to keep in mind.

ZARP Policy wrote:
When forum moderators wish to delete posts or lock topics in order to help other forum mods and the original poster understand why they have done so they should always EDIT the post, or the first post, if it's an entire topic and include in quotes the reason why and their forum username.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 2 years 7 months ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, rroobbiinn10xx, Boxy, Rule, God dammit Ross and 6 more...

[FORUM] Joshua's Administrator Application 2 years 7 months ago #1364373

imo positions like this shouldn't be opened up to be applied for and rather picked, also I most definitely do not think you deserve this

• Gody
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1058
Moderators: MadMagic, pizza
Time to create page: 0.167 seconds

128 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
5/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun