Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410154

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
Sinz
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
I don't have it to hand
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
Unneeded
Server - (What server was this on?)
SSRP + Forums
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
Forever - 1 hour 45mins ago
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Why is it allowed?
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Baiting rdm to falsely report
Story - (What happened?)
I have seen constant reports from sinz going out of his way to push a player into a grey area in the rules so they kill him and he can report it for rdm. This I would deem as loop-holing rules as a PVP tactic to get his enemies punished because he isn't skilled enough to kill them in combat. This has happened on multiple occasions and im not sure why he hasn't been punished for baiting rule breaks. On my favorite zarp server (TTT) T-Baiting is a rule break and this is what sinz is doing on SSRP to be nothing more than a pest
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The topic has been locked.

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410157

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410158

U guys don't understand, zarp has been his life for years and it will continue to be his life. Even when the server dies and the only player is Sinz he will still be playing and having fun. Making all these reports towards him gets him even more angry and sad at the same time. See he can make reports, because that's the only thing that brings any joy to him, except Zarp. I think if we leave him alone and don't talk to him he will become a very good and respected member of the community. Just let him be and u will see that he is actually a good guy.

I HATE THAT GUY SO MUCH THAT IM READY TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM JUST TO LEAVE AND FIND A NEW COMMUNITY.
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 20

Tinky is Cais
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tinky

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410159

v1c70r. wrote:
U guys don't understand, zarp has been his life for years and it will continue to be his life. Even when the server dies and the only player is Sinz he will still be playing and having fun. Making all these reports towards him gets him even more angry and sad at the same time. See he can make reports, because that's the only thing that brings any joy to him, except Zarp. I think if we leave him alone and don't talk to him he will become a very good and respected member of the community. Just let him be and u will see that he is actually a good guy.

I HATE THAT GUY SO MUCH THAT IM READY TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM JUST TO LEAVE AND FIND A NEW COMMUNITY.
good luck and this proves that you harass me like so many others but everyone is blind
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410160

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

good luck and this proves that you harass me like so many others but everyone is blind
The whole server harass you :D
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by v1c70r..

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410161

v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

and you think that funny to harassing people fucking prick head imagine it's you being harrased you think that will be funny fucking kid
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410162

i hope zarp closes just so sinz' life would be over
  • Killa Kappa
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Killa Kappa
  • Thanks received: 6721

contact: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tinky, TrueOverL

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410163

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

and you think that funny to harassing people fucking prick head imagine it's you being harrased you think that will be funny fucking kid

This is peak irony seeing that it's coming from someone who has been recently harassing the ever-living shit out of every staff member on SSRP. Not to mention your long long history of manipulating, deceiving and harassing new players for your own self-gain. As well as persistently annoying anyone and everyone until you get what you want (begging people to join events, forcing others to help you with dailies, etc).

Ever looked at yourself in the mirror?
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5407
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Markus

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410165

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

Well Im not as dumb as you to let whole server community harras me
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410166

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

This is peak irony seeing that it's coming from someone who has been recently harassing the ever-living shit of every staff member on SSRP. Not to mention your long long history of manipulating, deceiving and harassing new players for your own self-gain.

Ever saw yourself in the mirror?
I don't think he has ever left his room, sinz routine is wake up-zarp-eat shit-zarp-bed-repeat
  • v1c70r.
  • Junior Boarder

Tinky is Cais
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by v1c70r..

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410171

sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

this is the reason why i quit zarp for good.
  • Himp is dead
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 16
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410198

How he is still around considering he has a vitriolic mindset is beyond me; he is nothing but a nuisance to the community. From deliberately baiting players into receiving punishments to harassing staff members to fulfill the gaps in his punishment requests, I’m a bit puzzled to see how the CM team aren’t doing anything about this.
  • Buffy
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️ Rex ❤️
  • Thanks received: 2224
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by Buffy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Lenny Boy, v1c70r.

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410211

Buffy wrote:
How he is still around considering he has a vitriolic mindset is beyond me; he is nothing but a nuisance to the community. From deliberately baiting players into receiving punishments to harassing staff members to fulfill the gaps in his punishment requests, I’m a bit puzzled to see how the CM team aren’t doing anything about this.
Because ultimately they don’t care enough so it has gotten worse
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL, Skiper

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410212

Clarky wrote:
Buffy wrote:
Because ultimately they don’t care enough so it has gotten worse

I say mega

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410214

With chatgpt Sinz has a powerful tool available, it wouldn't even surprise me if he used it to search if he could report x dude for x reason. Personally, i noticed that Sinz is becoming more confident and thinks he can get away with alot of stuff these days. I haven't seen anybody do that on zarp mind you, eventually in-game reports sure, but going out of your way to get somebody punished is beyond petty... Should it be punished ? maybe not, it's a gray zone, if nobody does shit however, it won't stop so I think a forum ban would do the job, assuming Sinz recognizes that what he's doing is bad, hopefully others in game will stop the feud aswell
Last Edit: 9 months 3 weeks ago by jean lucien cheikh touré.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Tinky, Killa Kappa, Mr. Richard, v1c70r.

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410216

:plussp:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1541

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410217

so if I understand you annoying me and decided to report me cuz I reported someone ? petty report like always
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410220

sinzz wrote:
so if I understand you annoying me and decided to report me cuz I reported someone ? petty report like always

yeah you can say that again you dumb hypocrite
  • Clarky
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 46745

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410222

:support: + :support: =
MEGA :support:
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 9 months 3 weeks ago #1410226

if sinz gets perm banned from ssrp i may return ;)
  • Himp is dead
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 16
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

156 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT