• Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Henny.
The topic has been locked.

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410589

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
I feel like this is a serious matter that should be addressed, looked into and dealt with immediately - I don't think that we've ever, in the history of ZARP, had a member of community who's been so persistently (for 2 months now if not more) reported every single person for even the most miniscule things. What we're seeing here is also someone who's actively going out of their way, not only to report people, but to intentionally put himself into harms way just so he could have an excuse to make even more reports, as can clearly be seen in the video provided within that specific report.

Furthermore, the video in question, in conjunction with the screenshot I'll be providing below, in which sinz is openly admitting that he will be targeting everyone (as if he wasn't already), should very well be reason enough to force staff to take appropriate action.

Screenshot for reference [ Click to expand ]

Fact of the matter is, looking at the GT statistics and sinz's forum activity (specifically his spam of petty RA's) - I think you could kind of imply that there is some correlation, at least to an extent, by which he is responsible for the decline of the server. Hell, even I'd be reluctant to play on the server if I had to look over my shoulder every few minutes because some power-hungry and vengeful toddler is trying to get everyone warned.

He needs to either be punished or given a stir talking to and final warning, in which he should clearly be told to stop doing what he's doing and to cease any intentional instigation as if he continues, no one will bother even joining the server anymore.

:plussp:
So basically you're defending those who break the rules already that I'm so tired of being harassed all the time and you everything you've done and taking as proof the fact that I said what I I was going to do it because nobody wants to stop breaking rules because it's not even the case yet you're part of it and what's more you tell me that I'm the bad guy I have the right to report anyone who breaks rules small as big you can't say that I don't have the right to do this by inventing completely far-fetched situations to be right in my last report only god emperor was warned for mass rdm and not tinky for openly insulting me and having exploited the gang system to win since there was no other rival gang etc and victor for the push props who just wanted to piss me off this kind of thing that you defend like petty is just another little shit to add to everything that made so don't call her "petty" or anything else when the list is very long of what have done for her

How about you accept some accountability for your actions rather than point a finger at everyone else - You've clearly shown how deluded you are by basically invalidating anyone's opinion who ever so slightly disagrees with you. Not to mention calling out members of staff (like Jawson and Clarky) for bias and corruption and calling them shit staff just because you don't get your way.

You keep blaming everyone, and never stop, not even for a second, to look at yourself in the mirror.

I can't believe how narrow-minded you are. Everyone is wrong and you're always right? What an ill mindset to have.

You never changed...
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410591

sinzz wrote:
so don't call her "petty" or anything else when the list is very long of what have done for her
This mfer started speaking in third person on the forums
  • Henny
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • LLHA
  • Thanks received: 2237
Ex - TTT Server Owner
Ex - TF2 HA, Prophunt SA
Ex - SSRP Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Nogtog

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410592

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
I feel like this is a serious matter that should be addressed, looked into and dealt with immediately - I don't think that we've ever, in the history of ZARP, had a member of community who's been so persistently (for 2 months now if not more) reported every single person for even the most miniscule things. What we're seeing here is also someone who's actively going out of their way, not only to report people, but to intentionally put himself into harms way just so he could have an excuse to make even more reports, as can clearly be seen in the video provided within that specific report.

Furthermore, the video in question, in conjunction with the screenshot I'll be providing below, in which sinz is openly admitting that he will be targeting everyone (as if he wasn't already), should very well be reason enough to force staff to take appropriate action.

Fact of the matter is, looking at the GT statistics and sinz's forum activity (specifically his spam of petty RA's) - I think you could kind of imply that there is some correlation, at least to an extent, by which he is responsible for the decline of the server. Hell, even I'd be reluctant to play on the server if I had to look over my shoulder every few minutes because some power-hungry and vengeful toddler is trying to get everyone warned.

He needs to either be punished or given a stir talking to and final warning, in which he should clearly be told to stop doing what he's doing and to cease any intentional instigation as if he continues, no one will bother even joining the server anymore.

So basically you're defending those who break the rules already that I'm so tired of being harassed all the time and you everything you've done and taking as proof the fact that I said what I I was going to do it because nobody wants to stop breaking rules because it's not even the case yet you're part of it and what's more you tell me that I'm the bad guy I have the right to report anyone who breaks rules small as big you can't say that I don't have the right to do this by inventing completely far-fetched situations to be right in my last report only god emperor was warned for mass rdm and not tinky for openly insulting me and having exploited the gang system to win since there was no other rival gang etc and victor for the push props who just wanted to piss me off this kind of thing that you defend like petty is just another little shit to add to everything that made so don't call her "petty" or anything else when the list is very long of what have done for her

How about you accept some accountability for your actions rather than point a finger at everyone else - You've clearly shown how deluded you are by basically invalidating anyone's opinion who ever so slightly disagrees with you. Not to mention calling out members of staff (like Jawson and Clarky) for bias and corruption and calling them shit staff just because you don't get your way.

You keep blaming everyone, and never stop, not even for a second, to look at yourself in the mirror.

I can't believe how narrow-minded you are. Everyone is wrong and you're always right? What an ill mindset to have.

You never changed...

Oh, absolutely, it's totally believable for someone like me to confidently make comments without any hindsight or experience, and then try to cover up that lack of credibility by saying things that are "solid arguments " and which evokes the "truth". , why not ?
in any case continue to be like that making you sick and thirsting for reason
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410594

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

You never changed...

Oh, absolutely, it's totally believable for someone like me to confidently make comments without any hindsight or experience, and then try to cover up that lack of credibility by saying things that are "solid arguments " and which evokes the "truth". , why not ?

Ratio tho?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Henny, Nogtog

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410596

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

No he is not defending rule breakers. He is stating that you're baiting players into a rulebreak and every molecule that moves is ending up on the forums on a RA. This is why everyone is hating on you, not because you simply report the valid rulebreakers. God Emperor got punished for it and the rest didn't deal with it, you can't make everyone happy sadly in this world that's how it's going since the start. But you do the exact same thing as the players you report. You're baiting players into shooting you and you're intentionally harassing players so they will go 'hunt' you with raiding etc to push a rulebreak out of them. You're behaving like my annoying ass nephew who is 9 years old and who stomps his feet like a 4 year old if he doesn't get what he wants.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by xDutchCat.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410660

sinzz wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I'd be more than happy to respond to this if it made any fucking sense.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410662

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

no we're just ableist.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410719

While the amount of posts may seem excessive they are not necessarily wrong. If they were reports for the same thing expecting a different outcome this would be a different situation, however as it stands a forum punishment will not be given.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Sally.

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410730

Denied
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
Time to create page: 0.122 seconds

276 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1