Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410227

Ban nicolas once and for all :pray:
  • crystaal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 34
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: v1c70r.

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410228

Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
U guys don't understand, zarp has been his life for years and it will continue to be his life. Even when the server dies and the only player is Sinz he will still be playing and having fun. Making all these reports towards him gets him even more angry and sad at the same time. See he can make reports, because that's the only thing that brings any joy to him, except Zarp. I think if we leave him alone and don't talk to him he will become a very good and respected member of the community. Just let him be and u will see that he is actually a good guy.

I HATE THAT GUY SO MUCH THAT IM READY TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM JUST TO LEAVE AND FIND A NEW COMMUNITY.
good luck and this proves that you harass me like so many others but everyone is blind
The whole server harass you :D

and you think that funny to harassing people fucking prick head imagine it's you being harrased you think that will be funny fucking kid

this is the reason why i quit zarp for good.

He lives in your head
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 8582

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410229

sinzz wrote:
so if I understand you annoying me and decided to report me cuz I reported someone ? petty report like always

Mate I have been on the server for 20 mins in the past month
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410230

Nafe wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
U guys don't understand, zarp has been his life for years and it will continue to be his life. Even when the server dies and the only player is Sinz he will still be playing and having fun. Making all these reports towards him gets him even more angry and sad at the same time. See he can make reports, because that's the only thing that brings any joy to him, except Zarp. I think if we leave him alone and don't talk to him he will become a very good and respected member of the community. Just let him be and u will see that he is actually a good guy.

I HATE THAT GUY SO MUCH THAT IM READY TO DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM JUST TO LEAVE AND FIND A NEW COMMUNITY.
good luck and this proves that you harass me like so many others but everyone is blind

and you think that funny to harassing people fucking prick head imagine it's you being harrased you think that will be funny fucking kid

He lives in your head
Dont quote the whole fucking post - CM Nafe
  • Tinky
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 112
Certified Retard
Certified Sinz Speaker
Certified N-Word pass owner (given by -Niko-)
Certified epic gamer
fuck you
-codabro

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 4 weeks ago #1410232

Nafe wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

He lives in your head

no he lives in hell
  • Himp is dead
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 16

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410234

Himp is dead wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

He lives in your head

no he lives in hell

Not trying to get political but personally Australia is hell because of how many fucking spiders are there
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410236

Stewart_ wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

He lives in your head

no he lives in hell

Not trying to get political but personally Australia is hell because of how many fucking spiders are there
i think i would rather get eaten alive by a spider than live in france
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Clarky

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410238

Worker From Home wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

He lives in your head

no he lives in hell

I am terrified of spiders and i approve this message :zarp:
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410246

Worker From Home wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

He lives in your head

no he lives in hell

You know what you got a point
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410253

Stewart_ wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

He lives in your head

no he lives in hell

You know what you got a point
without Macron, Sinz and parasites France would be nicer, thats why i'm moving to Ru :zarp: :zarp: ia

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410262

Fuck sinz :plussp:
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 667
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410284

Stewart_ wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

He lives in your head

no he lives in hell

your all cowards i rather live here in australia knowing im safe from sinz then live anywhere else where sinz can harass me
  • Himp is dead
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 16

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410294

Clarky wrote:
Worker From Home wrote:
Stewart_ wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Himp is dead wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
v1c70r. wrote:

He lives in your head

no he lives in hell

I am terrified of spiders and i approve this message :zarp:

if you come to australia i can supply you both tampons

fucking pussies
  • percocet bobby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 28

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410295

Stewart_ wrote:
On my favorite zarp server (TTT) T-Baiting is a rule break

:? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :? :?
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410573

Bumping innit
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410575

this has become even more severe now!
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410579

I feel like this is a serious matter that should be addressed, looked into and dealt with immediately - I don't think that we've ever, in the history of ZARP, had a member of community who's been so persistently (for 2 months now if not more) reported every single person for even the most miniscule things. What we're seeing here is also someone who's actively going out of their way, not only to report people, but to intentionally put himself into harms way just so he could have an excuse to make even more reports, as can clearly be seen in the video provided within that specific report.

Furthermore, the video in question, in conjunction with the screenshot I'll be providing below, in which sinz is openly admitting that he will be targeting everyone (as if he wasn't already), should very well be reason enough to force staff to take appropriate action.

Screenshot for reference [ Click to expand ]

Fact of the matter is, looking at the GT statistics and sinz's forum activity (specifically his spam of petty RA's) - I think you could kind of imply that there is some correlation, at least to an extent, by which he is responsible for the decline of the server. Hell, even I'd be reluctant to play on the server if I had to look over my shoulder every few minutes because some power-hungry and vengeful toddler is trying to get everyone warned.

He needs to either be punished or given a stir talking to and final warning, in which he should clearly be told to stop doing what he's doing and to cease any intentional instigation as if he continues, no one will bother even joining the server anymore.

:plussp:
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Father Watson, Paladin

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410582

Mr. Richard wrote:
no one will bother even joining the server anymore.

No one is already :(
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410586

yeah seems like a dickhead
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[Forums/SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 10 months 3 weeks ago #1410587

Mr. Richard wrote:
I feel like this is a serious matter that should be addressed, looked into and dealt with immediately - I don't think that we've ever, in the history of ZARP, had a member of community who's been so persistently (for 2 months now if not more) reported every single person for even the most miniscule things. What we're seeing here is also someone who's actively going out of their way, not only to report people, but to intentionally put himself into harms way just so he could have an excuse to make even more reports, as can clearly be seen in the video provided within that specific report.

Furthermore, the video in question, in conjunction with the screenshot I'll be providing below, in which sinz is openly admitting that he will be targeting everyone (as if he wasn't already), should very well be reason enough to force staff to take appropriate action.

Screenshot for reference [ Click to expand ]

Fact of the matter is, looking at the GT statistics and sinz's forum activity (specifically his spam of petty RA's) - I think you could kind of imply that there is some correlation, at least to an extent, by which he is responsible for the decline of the server. Hell, even I'd be reluctant to play on the server if I had to look over my shoulder every few minutes because some power-hungry and vengeful toddler is trying to get everyone warned.

He needs to either be punished or given a stir talking to and final warning, in which he should clearly be told to stop doing what he's doing and to cease any intentional instigation as if he continues, no one will bother even joining the server anymore.

So basically you're defending those who break the rules already that I'm so tired of being harassed all the time and you everything you've done and taking as proof the fact that I said what I I was going to do it because nobody wants to stop breaking rules because it's not even the case yet you're part of it and what's more you tell me that I'm the bad guy I have the right to report anyone who breaks rules small as big you can't say that I don't have the right to do this by inventing completely far-fetched situations to be right in my last report only god emperor was warned for mass rdm and not tinky for openly insulting me and having exploited the gang system to win since there was no other rival gang etc and victor for the push props who just wanted to piss me off this kind of thing that you defend like petty is just another little shit to add to everything that made so don't call her "petty" or anything else when the list is very long of what have done for her
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 10 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.
Time to create page: 0.180 seconds

133 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
4/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf