Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [Report] on Xnator

[Report] on Xnator 3 years 7 months ago #1273352

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) Lead Team, Xnator
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) In a course of a month
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) In light of Spectrum's "sanction" (which I never heard of) and waiting to create a report of multiple situations, not just one. Of course there's more issues, but I like to keep it to these 4 items
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Not keeping in line with the Staff Ethos, inciting drama/breaking TOU

Story - (What happened?)
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

Darling's Appeal for Advertising - Staff Ethos

While the report was handled, thankfully, correctly; the notion that a community manager can freely break the Staff Ethos when staff members are expected to adhere to it at all times, sets a bad premise. This isn't the only time the Staff Ethos is broken.

Clarky/Xnator Drama - Inciting Drama

The drama was surfaced before with "Dope" and Clarky on an unrelated thread to which both participants were banned for starting drama. Once Dope was unbanned, he created a new thread to reiterate his gripes with Clarky during his time as Community Manager. The thread was removed to the drama hole but magically reinstated with a huge forum post from Xnator, which can be seen as reigniting drama - something the community team, and forum staff team, are highly against.

For a community manager to start drama that happened a year or two ago, when it should have been settled in that time frame, is uncharacteristic of a community manager. Irony being that the same approach the community team give users, to contact the individual in private, is bundled in hypocrisy.

Advertising Drama on Discord - Staff Ethos (Not just Xnator, more the lead team)

Users on the Zarp discord were sharing screens on a unrelated Gmod server. Xnator and other Lead Team members came in to try to diffuse the act of "advertising". Those that continued were permanently banned from Discord.

At the time, the TOU nor the Discord rules (Copied from Teamspeak) mentioned anything of advertising. The rule of advertisement was only mentioned in the individual servers, none of which have any link to Discord. Thankfully, this was fixed after a tedious battle.

However, a kick or some form of minor punishment is what the Staff Ethos explicity states, in the event that users don't listen which did happen. Blatant misuse of the Staff Ethos only invites more drama, something which the community doesn't want in the first place. It had to take multiple community members and a wide community Q&A to correct the situation, when the leadteam casually told users to refer to the TOU - an item TOU did not contain.

Objectionable content - Terms of Use

During a period of talking about serious issues involving mental health and the awful world of suicide, Xnator posts an unexcusable thread of a image with a SSRP character hanging themselves and the title "couldn't take it anymore".

In a world where Spectrum gets a sanction partly for his behaviour in a private Among Us match for his suicide-related comment, it is without a doubt shameful that Xnator is let off the hook with no mention of sanctions.
  • Studio Banter
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ❤️
  • Thanks received: 5848
Last Edit: 3 years 7 months ago by Studio Banter.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, CeeZee, Kyber, Chespin, BCAT and 3 more...

[Report] on Xnator 3 years 7 months ago #1273353

I do believe something more than a talking to is need for him but I don’t think anything more is going to happen
  • BCAT
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future deathrun owner
  • Thanks received: 666
★Ex SSRP Admin★
★Ex Deathrun SuperAdmin★
★Ex Teamspeak/Discord Staff★
★Ex PropHunt/TTT Admin★

[Report] on Xnator 3 years 7 months ago #1273354

Saw him livestreaming breaking rules on the ssrp server.
I dont really care about it as I play the games to have fun but he doesnt exactly seem like someone who should be in a high rank tbh.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member
The following user(s) said Thank You: PrincessPeach

[Report] on Xnator 3 years 7 months ago #1273357

Xnator would never do this you are evidently falsifying evidence

Lock and punish this man
  • MickyJS
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 43
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, PrincessPeach

[Report] on Xnator 3 years 7 months ago #1273372

I'm handling this and I will write a proper response soon, but I would like your input first (no trolling intended) please come into the ZARP TeamSpeak server to discuss it: ts.zarpgaming.com
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
The following user(s) said Thank You: OnionRings, Anonymized359739, PZGrens, PrincessPeach

[Report] on Xnator 3 years 7 months ago #1273387

:denied:

When offered the chance to discuss the problems and resolve them he outright refused. The thread was clearly started to cause drama and he doesn't care one bit about any of the issues he posted here. Lets hope he changes his mind and does the right thing.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds

143 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40