Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36448

Alright, so I was going around downtown looking for bases to raid (mind you, I was thief), and I see two bases right next to each other, one owned by SWAGSHARKY with no outer props and another by Dr. Kenni Bennan, Jesper and some other guy. Obviously, I wasn't gonna try to solo raid the base with 3 guys in it, so I was looking for some quiet time for me to lockpick the door to SWAGSHARKY's.

Graboski Harper and Xhantium Harper then show up, Graboski being wanted and with an M249 in his hands. I repeatedly ask them if they need help raiding the 3-man base, however I received no answer. I then thought to myself "okay, this might get ugly, the 3 guys in there might come out and kill anyone around, so I should probably take out my gun". I take out an m4a1 and begin putting on the silencer while looking at swagsharky's door in order to not be seen by the police. Grabovski then comes around the building and starts shooting at me while I run away since there is no point in retaliation as I did not do anything. It was clear RDM.

Now, I submitted a report on this, which was assigned to Jamie Shields, who after some discussion decided it was all a "misunderstanding". I gave tons of proof, all Grabosvski did was claim he thought I was based with them, when the door clearly listed the 3 owners, and that he was in a skype call with Xhantium, and that's why it wasn't RDM, else he would've noticed it. Thing is, Xhantium was lockpicking the door, so there was no way for him to notice the RDM, plus automatically Xhantium knew the owners and most likely told Grabovski the owners as well; a clear example of lying here.

My relationship with Jamie Shields was not a good one, to the point where he insulted and disrespected me in chat (Chris knows about this). This may have been one of the factors of him deciding to call it a "misunderstanding".

Furthermore, Grabovski proceeded to insult me in OOC after the incident, even though the report was over and Jamie left.

I have managed to take screenshots of the whole event, and chat history. Here they are:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211060518 Grabovski killing me for absolutely no reason

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211061703 Chat history of me asking both of them if I can help them raid

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211063186 Grabovski insulting me after the talk was over

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211064136 Jamie calling it a misunderstanding, when it was clear it was RDM

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211065375 The two bases, the one on the right belonging to Dr. Kenni Banan, Japer and Flapper, and the one on the right to SWAGSHARKY. Note: This is sometime after the incident, hence why the 2 gangsters aren't there.

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211067837 My position when Grabovski Harper started shooting at me. (I had an M4A1 equipped. Note: This is sometime after the incident, hence why the door is up for sale.)

Besides the RDMing, Grabovski thought he was above the law because he was a friend of Xhantium and he was in a skype call with him, and because he was rich, and everyone else was poor.
  • Soney
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36449

Hmm, quite interesting topic altough it dosen't proove the shooting scene, just you dead as i could be anything really.

If it was"misunderstanding" it dosen't change the fact that it was a Random Death Match, as he killed you with no reason.

I would like to see if the accused persons wishes to add or admit anything.
  • Optec
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • You go in a war to kill, not to get killed.
  • Thanks received: 101
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Optec.

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36450

As I mentioned before, he started shooting me and I tried running away as to not cause a mess and have him kill me and be RDM, and yadda yadda yadda. I didn't even pull out my M4, despite having it equipped, and merely ran away. For more proof, feel free to check logs while you're still in-game.

Despite the RDMing, this serves to show that there is a lot of favoritism going on in ZARP, and while staff-player relationships should be no issue, they cause major issues when players are treated differently based on their relationship with a certain staff member.

Justice is justice, it should not be dependent on who delivers it.
  • Soney
  • Fresh Boarder

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36451

lol'd, You have no proof of the accured if it even did, you pull out a weapon and you expect him not to shoot you, you make a "request" for an admin to do something on the forums, and you cry about 100$, you sir are pathetic.
  • Clude
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36452

I take out an m4a1 and begin putting on the silencer
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211060518 Grabovski killing me for absolutely no reason
You even said it yourself, you pulled out a gun... in an RP situation like this when approached with a weapon I will obviously defend myself.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211061703 Chat history of me asking both of them if I can help them raid
My apologies, was more focused on defending Xhantium rather then reading the chat.
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211063186 Grabovski insulting me after the talk was over
Why don't you just accept the fact that it was a misunderstanding instead of turning this into a big scene?
Besides the RDMing, Grabovski thought he was above the law because he was a friend of Xhantium and he was in a skype call with him, and because he was rich, and everyone else was poor.
Nobody is exempt from the rules.

I don't think you fully understand the situation, I gave you 3 clear warnings to back away from us while raiding and you proceeded to take out a gun and approach us. I didn't see your message in the chat otherwise I wouldn't have killed you. If you're actually that upset I will refund your gun.
  • MrJ0K3RZ
  • User is blocked
  • Moose Farming Since 1901
  • Thanks received: 2

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36454

Can I just ask, how is this an insult? steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=211063186

The proof shows nothing at all.

Also, who are you to determine Optec's response as 'favoritism' - he's not just going to believe what you say. The proof shows a kill. Yippiee, so do the logs. Double yay. You might be able to put a story to it, but words aren't evidence.

PS: This is a picture of me on a cloud, but I'm invisible.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Chris.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Optec

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36455

You even said it yourself, you pulled out a gun... in an RP situation like this when approached with a weapon I will obviously defend myself.

I pulled out a gun long after I approached you, and even so you should've used common sense to realise I was there to help, but no, instead you decided to kill me for fun, clearly knowing there would be no repercussions since you had your buddy Xhantium on speed dial.
My apologies, was more focused on defending Xhantium rather then reading the chat.
Why don't you just accept the fact that it was a misunderstanding instead of turning this into a big scene?
Why should I? I am wronged, you break the rules, you then insult me and proceed to get away with it? Clearly, none of this is an issue to you, but for people who aren't good friends of Xhantium, it is, as we're not spared from justice and can't afford to break rules and call them a "misunderstanding"
Nobody is exempt from the rules.

I don't think you fully understand the situation, I gave you 3 clear warnings to back away from us while raiding and you proceeded to take out a gun and approach us. I didn't see your message in the chat otherwise I wouldn't have killed you. If you're actually that upset I will refund your gun.

I cannot say whether or not you gave me a verbal warning, but you sure did not type it out. Not to mention it was near impossible hearing anything with the mess going on, you shooting at a police officer trying to arrest you, people running around, and xhantium lockpicking the door.

If some other player would have truly mistakengly RDMed someone, they would've been warned/kicked/banned for it. But when you "mistakengly" kill me, it's passed off as a 'misunderstanding'.

I won't even get into Clude commenting here, he had nothing to do with it and he's trying to help out his friend without even knowing what happened or having been there.

What really concerns me here is not the fact that you RDMed and got it away with it, but the fact that you think it's okay to do this, since you clearly know you won't get in trouble, and if you did, it'd be put off as "a misunderstanding". Why should we be treated differently if weren't not friends with an admin? Does that sound fair to you? Does getting killed when you're trying to help sound fair to you?

Edit: This might not be in the right section, as I am not requesting a ban. It would be very nice if a staff member could move it to the appropriate section. Thanks in advance.
  • Soney
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Soney.

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36456

Soney wrote:
What really concerns me here is not the fact that you RDMrd.../quote]

You can be as concerned as you like, but there's no proof of RDM. Just proof of a kill; you may see this as an admin not wanting to resolve it if you're not going to consider the facts, but I hardly know Jokers and I would deal with this in the same way - the proof is way too insufficient.

You have 12 hours to cough up some better proof or I am denying this.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36458

What better proof do you want me to come up with? Chute can check the logs to prove the kill since logs expire beyond 20 mins. How is that not enough proof that it was RDM? Consider the facts, look at what he did, it's RDM.

EDIT: I thought I'd made it obvious enough. He already has the "Millionaire" title, and he insults the fact that I am using an M4 and associates it with being poor, as 100$ for him is nothing, but for me it might be a different story. If that's not obvious enough, I don't know what is.

Also, I was not talking about Optec, I was talking about Jamie and Xhantium. Yes, call it a mess and hate me for accusing different people, but the facts are there and all you have to do is look at them.

I have absolutely nothing against people. All I want to do is have a nice time while playing. I try my best not to break the rules, but at the seldom time it happens, I fully admit to it and accept my punishment, not hide behind my friends and come up with ridiculous excuses.

EDIT #2: Words aren't enough evidence? That's why I provided proof of the chat history, location and you can easily check logs. If words aren't enough evidence, then why do F1 requests end up with warns, when they're merely based on what people say?
  • Soney
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 4 months ago by Soney.

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36459

You're obviously not reading what I say.

We can't and don't check logs, they are only utilized in important situations or for debugging.

Even then, they don't show us voice chat (EVEN IF YOU SAY VOICE CHAT WAS NOT USED, YOU WOULD NEED TO PROVE THAT). Your location screenshot could easily be staged as it wasn't taken at the time.

All we've got to play with is a picture of your kill. Looks pretty cool too.

REGARDLESS: YOU ARE MAKING A MOUNTAIN OUT OF A MOLEHILL.

Earlier statement is still in effect: 24 hours to upturn better proof or denied.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36463

If they don't show voice chat, then how can you prove he warned me? The screenshot isn't staged, and it couldn't even be if you look at the location of where I died and where I took the screenshot, not to mention the guys basing were still there. Plus, why would I stage it? Do you think I've nothing better to do?

Still didn't answer my question
Words aren't enough evidence? That's why I provided proof of the chat history, location and you can easily check logs. If words aren't enough evidence, then why do F1 requests end up with warns, when they're merely based on what people say?
  • Soney
  • Fresh Boarder

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36476

Chris is right, you do seem to be making a big deal out of something that could be resolved with just a simple warn, you could just show the two people that you have screen shots and they may even admitted to RDM. I also don't think that Grabovski saying 'you lost a $100 gun... qq' isn't much of an insult/disrespect, he's just stating a fact.

My Conclusion:
Making a big deal out of something small.
  • Teddy_Legs
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Previous Admin of 2013
  • Thanks received: 3
'Top Lad' - Sam

Graboski Harper player disrepect and RDM 10 years 4 months ago #36496

Soney wrote:
Still didn't answer my question
Words aren't enough evidence? That's why I provided proof of the chat history, location and you can easily check logs. If words aren't enough evidence, then why do F1 requests end up with warns, when they're merely based on what people say?

Because we have logs at that moment which we can deduce as admins for ourselves, usually things add up and they are warned.

Anyway, he wasn't going to be punished at all because one RDM is only worth a warn to be honest, and we don't do warns through ban requests.

DENIED
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
Time to create page: 0.117 seconds

194 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT