Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28739

Name - <What is the accused person's name?> Dimple Bumskin (Justin on forums)
STEAM-ID - <What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?> STEAM_0:0:9617048
Rank - <What is the accused person's rank?> Regular Player
Reason - <What rules did the person break?> Offensive forum Signature toward me.
Story - <What happened?> I logged on to see a Message from Baron Von Shnitzelmeister. I then see he said http://gyazo.com/2b148c2c2f1acca7d016947c8540cda0 I would also like to state I was getting dosed/ddosed earlier, and I believe that is where they came up with the joke. I could barley play the whole day.
Proof - <Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly shows what happened.> http://gyazo.com/2b148c2c2f1acca7d016947c8540cda0 And Just take a look at his forum signature.
Server - <What server was this on?> Forums
Time and date (CET) - <When did it happend?> 7:50 PM EST
Other comment - <Anything else you want to add?> This seems pretty imature tbh. I don't find it funny at all.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 6527

Legendary Spectacular Border
MAL
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28740

It's not offensive and you weren't DoS'd or DDoS'd, we were just trolling you. You just have a bad connection.
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28741

We dont like Trolls here. I find that me having a bad connection is simply not true.
I have a A- On speedtest.net and when I started to lag alot was when I was in ts3 with you. Bobai was also ddosed from what I heard.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28742

Morgan Of Freemans wrote:
We dont like Trolls here. I find that me having a bad connection is simply not true.
I have a A- On speedtest.net and when I started to lag alot was when I was in ts3 with you. Bobai was also ddosed from what I heard.

Speed test does not take packet loss into account. Your download speed isn't completely affected by packet loss, and so a speed test shows you nothing in regards to testing a connection for issues.

Sounds like bullshit about bobai (when will you stop lying?), bobai didn't say anything and was there the whole time that you were timing out etc. And don't like trolls? but yet half the community are trolls...

The only time Bobai timed out was when the teamspeak went down, everyone timed out lol...
<00:08:03> "Bobai" dropped (connection lost)
<00:08:03> "0wnageBur$t" dropped (connection lost)
<00:08:04> "Patrick" dropped (connection lost)
<00:08:07> "Shit has hit the fan" dropped (connection lost)
<00:08:09> Connection to server lost

You got trolled, no one DoS'd or DDoS'd you. Move on.

EDIT: Just noticed how you had said that you couldn't play all day, even though it was happening for about an
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28743

MrJustin wrote:

Speed test does not take packet loss into account. Your download speed isn't completely affected by packet loss, and so a speed test shows you nothing in regards to testing a connection for issues.

Sounds like bullshit about bobai (when will you stop lying?), bobai didn't say anything and was there the whole time that you were timing out etc. And don't like trolls? but yet half the community are trolls...

The only time Bobai timed out was when the teamspeak went down, everyone timed out lol...

I called my internet provider, and there were no issues with them so I was being Dos'd or DDos'd. This was the laggiest experience in my life. Trust me, I've never lagged that bad. Anyone that has seen me in ts3, knows I rarely ever lag. And Don't accuse me of lieing to Bobai.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28744

lolwut

[size=360:21t8642e]-support[/size]
  • 0wnageBur$t
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28745

0wnageBur$t wrote:
lolwut

[size=360:28zp4kg1]-support[/size]

Do you just -Support a topic when its your friend being targeted in the ban request?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28746

MrJustin wrote:

I called my internet provider, and there were no issues with them so I was being Dos'd or DDos'd. This was the laggiest experience in my life. Trust me, I've never lagged that bad. Anyone that has seen me in ts3, knows I rarely ever lag. And Don't accuse me of lieing to Bobai.
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28747

MrJustin wrote:

(when will you stop lying?)

Pretty Sure you just said I was lying. Anyway this is about the Signature.

I found the signature offensive. Do something better with your time then make a meme about me.

I restarted my router and modem 3-4 times. So, I couldn't do anything else. I also restarted my PC. You made it inentional and it sounded like you guys were just targeting me. I don't like trolls, and I don't want them in ZARP. The signature was offensive, and if you think otherwise that is your Opinion.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28748

He did have an offensive signature, so some action should be done for that, not sure about the ddos thingy but.
+support. about the offensive signature
  • BaronVonSchnitzelmeister
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • What are you doing in my swamp?
  • Thanks received: 79

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28749

MrJustin wrote:

I found the signature offensive. Do something better with your time then make a meme about me.

I restarted my router and modem 3-4 times. So, I couldn't do anything else. I also restarted my PC. You made it inentional and it sounded like you guys were just targeting me. I don't like trolls, and I don't want them in ZARP. The signature was offensive, and if you think otherwise that is your Opinion.

Again -_-

1. I didn't make the signature, and i was actually updating my dedi and web panel while also setting up a garrysmod server for testing.

2. Restarting the router/modem won't usually fix the issue these days as ISPs restrict how dynamic their system is, due to slowly running out of ips on IPV4.

3. Well you were falling for things that were said (which weren't even direct at you, just things that were said in general), and then started to record us. Naturally after you said that you were recording, people got annoyed and just continued to troll you.

4. Btw when Zart told you "you can record them", he meant on my teamspeak and not ZARP (confirmed by Zart). As obviously Zart doesn't care what is done on my ts, as you're the one that would get into trouble and not him. So you also broke the "Do not record people without their permission" team speak rule again.

5. You yourself are also a troll, either that or what you've been doing recently is just you showing how much of a lying, backstabbing, dick that you are.

And no i have nothing personally against you, as apart from the trolling, i tried to speak to as normal. It's just when you do douchebag things, don't expect people to react in a positive way.
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28750

MrJustin wrote:
MrJustin wrote:

Again -_-

1. I didn't make the signature, and i was actually updating my dedi and web panel while also setting up a garrysmod server for testing.

2. Restarting the router/modem won't usually fix the issue these days as ISPs restrict how dynamic their system is, due to slowly running out of ips on IPV4.

3. Well you were falling for things that were said (which weren't even direct at you, just things that were said in general), and then started to record us. Naturally after you said that you were recording, people got annoyed and just continued to troll you.

4. Btw when Zart told you "you can record them", he meant on my teamspeak and not ZARP (confirmed by Zart). As obviously Zart doesn't care what is done on my ts, as you're the one that would get into trouble and not him. So you also broke the "Do not record people without their permission" team speak rule again.

5. You yourself are also a troll, either that or what you've been doing recently is just you showing how much of a lying, backstabbing, dick that you are.

And no i have nothing personally against you, as apart from the trolling, i tried to speak to as normal. It's just when you do douchebag things, don't expect people to react in a positive way.

You didn't try to speak normal. Don't lie. You and around 4 others were laughing saying morgan how's the ping?
Let me tell you THIS. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE DDOS! THIS IS ABOUT THE FORUM SIGNATURE. STAY ON TOPIC.

I don't care about backstabbing minges, by the way. I don't troll. And I'm not a lier. So don't acuse me of that, and don't call me a dick. That's offensive and a rule on the forums not to dis respect Staff and other players in general.

Also, I don't care if you "made" it. I only care that you were using it. Please, that's like saying I bit charlie because someone told me to.
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28751

MrJustin wrote:
MrJustin wrote:

Again -_-

You didn't try to speak normal. Don't lie. You and around 4 others were laughing saying morgan how's the ping?
Let me tell you THIS. THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE DDOS! THIS IS ABOUT THE FORUM SIGNATURE. STAY ON TOPIC.

Actually i spoke normal BEFORE the trolling, as i stated above.

And sorry for the off topic, i'm just replying to what you're saying, just as you are to me. If you get back on-topic, then naturally i will also. You can't use the off-topic crap on someone when you're spouting bullshit about an unrelated topic. It's like basically going "YOU LIKE TRAINS, but your sig is offensive" and then saying "You can't talk about the trains part of my comment, because it's not on-topic".

Don't be a such a hypercrite, you're a mod, steer it back on-topic; before i make you look even more stupid.

Edit: I wasn't directly calling you any of that, i was just pointing out the facts. It's one or the other. I called you a troll, but if you're not a troll, then it's not my fault that you're the other stuff.
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28752

Liar* you can't lie to the grammar police
  • DJHomeL3$$
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28753

I agree with Patrick, the grammar police should be here.
  • 0wnageBur$t
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28754

MrJustin wrote:
MrJustin wrote:
MrJustin wrote:

Again -_-

And sorry for the off topic, i'm just replying to what you're saying, just as you are to me. If you get back on-topic, then naturally i will also. You can't use the off-topic crap on someone when you're spouting bullshit about an unrelated topic. It's like basically going "YOU LIKE TRAINS, but your sig is offensive" and then saying "You can't talk about the trains part of my comment, because it's not on-topic".

Don't be a such a hypercrite, you're a mod, steer it back on-topic; before i make you look even more stupid.

Ok, well I will direct you to Our ZARP Server rules. I know your feelings toward the server, and I know you may not think you have to follow them, but your wrong. http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=2
0wnageBur$t wrote:
I agree with Patrick, the grammar police should be here.
Ok seriously, do you not know what stay on topic means? Keep these Random posts off this ban request please.
DJHomeL3$$ wrote:
Liar* you can't lie to the grammar police
Same thing for you, you both are mods, what are you doing on this post, just playing around?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28755

No morgan, you're wrong, it's you're when attempting to shorten you are and your when you ARE reffering to someones possesions or similar such as it's your car, it is however not you're car and it's most certainly not your a car.

Also I'd like to state that the grammar police is the best police and that the grammar police is never wrong; ever.

Edit: Having just read your latest post i can confirm that my message did not get across. it is you are both mods not you both are mods... silly Morgan, better watch it before i get out my grammar tazzer and teach you a lesson
  • DJHomeL3$$
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28756

MrJustin wrote:
MrJustin wrote:
MrJustin wrote:

Again -_-

Ok, well I will direct you to Our ZARP Server rules. I know your feelings toward the server, and I know you may not think you have to follow them, but your wrong. http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=2

I'm just gonna end this, it's like talking to a wall with miley cyrus painted on it.

You try way too hard to get people banned, you just pull random crap out of the air. You should become a magician, because even i can't do that.

Now i know what it's like to be attacked by the wrath of Morgan. Feel sorry for patrick and ownage, just makes me wanna destroy the world, i have lost faith in humanity. The future generation is gonna kill us all.
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28757

Oh, excuse me, I should just let rule breakers run about?
  • Morgan
  • Legendary Member

MAL

[DENIED] Forum Ban Request for Dimple AKA Justin 10 years 6 months ago #28758

Oh, excuse me, I should just let rule breakers run about?

Well your methods aren't very good, you got demoted for it after all. Perhaps you should try a different approach? perhaps look at other admins/mods, maybe get some pointers from them?

Just trying to help you bro. *BROFIST*

Can we just stop this, you're turning it into a shit fling...i just wanna stop...but your bullshit keeps pulling me back...

Like i keep hinting, just leave me alone, and i won't bother you. This has been like when i advised that you don't go into the same channel as ownage and patrick to "talk" to them, you ignored my advice and got your self demoted.
  • MrJustin
  • User is blocked
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.142 seconds

170 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47