Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23111

Name - Hawky Jason, CameronMT, NoxeR, SavageCupcake
MY STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:0:52141721
Reason - Harassment and bullying
Story - I was building a base on a roof top after a server crash then Hawky jason and cameronMT came back to try to claim it, I didnt accept there offer so they started to harass me.
Proof - WATCH THE WHOLE THING : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANNGU_mJ ... e=youtu.be
Server - RP #1
Time and date (CET) - Around 3pm 12/8/13
Other comment - I think that the staff was acting very unprofessionl and extremely rude.
  • ProOctopus
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23112

:30 Freurland, why would you just instantly physgun him around and ask him questions like that? You should always check around first and it was quite obvious you didn't even look.

:56 What's this rule about you have to use the keypad? I may be wrong but the rule for FDA is that you don't have to use the keypad it is just the door has to be open for at least 4 seconds.

2:06 noxer: "be glad you didn't get warned twice for stealing as a citizen and making me wanted"... ok the stealing as a citizen makes sense. that is against the rules. but making me wanted? how would he get warned for that. it wouldn't be a random want because he is not a cop. It was an auto want. you can't warn him for that. although you shouldn't be taking peoples stuff and moving it ProOctopus.

7:33 You don't have to advert raid

8:50 Cameron, you have got to be kidding me. I'm not going to mention that whole drug dealer thing because I don't know the time frame but that teleport. What the actual fuck. You almost got in trouble for that recently but no hard evidence and yet you get caught again. this time with hard evidence. you had no reason to teleport to him, you could maybe say you were dealing with a problem but no... you teleported to him and walked off to go jump somewhere it was obvious abuse of the teleportation function. you know this rule obviously because you ignored his comment. you knew it was wrong and you did it regardless. on top of that you have obvious FDA. when you are jumping up those stairs and you jumped into that door. it was open for max 1 second. that is unacceptable. you claim an invisible button but when I look at the way your character is acting I don't see a single sign of invisible button.

14:13 This is another sign of a teleport abuser. You were going to teleport away to help someone in the middle of a rp situation. You can't do that. if you are raiding a house raid the house and leave. don't sit there for an hour waiting. if you are raiding a house and someone needs help finish raiding as fast as you can and leave. raids shouldn't take to long especially in an empty house. this is just unacceptable

ProOctopus if this is just the edited footage I would appreciate the whole recording to help me with some time frames. if not oh well there isn't any evidence for much but one thing
[size=360:22lo7p4w]+Support[/size] for demotion of CameronMT
  • Arglebargle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
"If you throw stones, you should expect a punch in the dick." - Prophet
http://imgur.com/omAEEwS

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23113

Arglebargle wrote:
:30 Freurland, why would you just instantly physgun him around and ask him questions like that? You should always check around first and it was quite obvious you didn't even look.

:56 What's this rule about you have to use the keypad? I may be wrong but the rule for FDA is that you don't have to use the keypad it is just the door has to be open for at least 4 seconds.

2:06 noxer: "be glad you didn't get warned twice for stealing as a citizen and making me wanted"... ok the stealing as a citizen makes sense. that is against the rules. but making me wanted? how would he get warned for that. it wouldn't be a random want because he is not a cop. It was an auto want. you can't warn him for that. although you shouldn't be taking peoples stuff and moving it ProOctopus.

7:33 You don't have to advert raid

8:50 Cameron, you have got to be kidding me. I'm not going to mention that whole drug dealer thing because I don't know the time frame but that teleport. What the actual fuck. You almost got in trouble for that recently but no hard evidence and yet you get caught again. this time with hard evidence. you had no reason to teleport to him, you could maybe say you were dealing with a problem but no... you teleported to him and walked off to go jump somewhere it was obvious abuse of the teleportation function. you know this rule obviously because you ignored his comment. you knew it was wrong and you did it regardless. on top of that you have obvious FDA. when you are jumping up those stairs and you jumped into that door. it was open for max 1 second. that is unacceptable. you claim an invisible button but when I look at the way your character is acting I don't see a single sign of invisible button.

14:13 This is another sign of a teleport abuser. You were going to teleport away to help someone in the middle of a rp situation. You can't do that. if you are raiding a house raid the house and leave. don't sit there for an hour waiting. if you are raiding a house and someone needs help finish raiding as fast as you can and leave. raids shouldn't take to long especially in an empty house. this is just unacceptable

ProOctopus if this is just the edited footage I would appreciate the whole recording to help me with some time frames. if not oh well there isn't any evidence for much but one thing
[size=360:28yywtek]+Support[/size] for demotion of CameronMT

I don't think this is Cameron's first offence. Agree with you copletely.
+Support!
  • pjread01
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 19

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23114

Arglebargle wrote:
[size=360:2dsepepl]+Support[/size] for demotion of CameronMT
Agreed, got some decent evidence on him, and he's already on thin ice.

The FDA rule doesn't state that you need to use a keypad, put there needs to be one present and has to be kept open for a minimum of 4 sec. I guess if you want to get really anal about it, you could slot it into fail rp, as its pretty much doors magically opening. A bit of incompetence on Noxer's behalf. The whole thing is a bit disturbing, from this point of view it does look like they are picking on you. Would like their input though before I make up my mind, there are usually 2 sides to these stories.
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23115

From the footage, it looks like they were clearly targeting you, and CameronMT stands out as the abuser and harraser here. I think horrible excuse for raids when you clearly are building are horrible, but not against the rules.

+S for the demotion of Cameron.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23118

Arglebargle wrote:

These guys were finding the smallest things to be annoyed about. So I went over there and looked for the "common" propblock because I was building. The physgun was a quick way to get his attention. You can also see when I noticed the keypads I put him down and said Sorry. In which he returns some stupid answers which I choose to ignore. There was no trolling intented with that.
  • Fruerlund
  • Fresh Boarder
I can be your best friend, or your worst nightmare!

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23123

+SUPPORT for demotion on CameronMT. Yesterday I told him that he was invisible, but he disregarded my suggestion to tell an admin.

As for fruerlund - I hear more good than bad. The physgun is always used, whether to get attention or to transport: Fruerlund didn't abuse it (he could have looked around better than the standard of a parked for the keypad though.)

Cameron's warn was valid if the door wasn't open for at least 4 seconds. If it wasn't, he might not have had the ability to walk in and raid you - for example (which is exactly why it's against the rules).

Noxer's verbal warning: Even if you didn't 'steal' the printer, you intefered with it - and you shouldn't even be doing that. It's just failrp for a citizen to intefere with one of the gangsters.

8:28 warning is acceptable. If you don't appreciate their actions, don't return them - he might make as big of a deal of it as you are.

Cameron's teleport was insatiably stupid.

Savagecupcake was with them as a citizen. That's against the citizen rules.

Cameron's other TP was also undeniably unacceptable.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23154

Prophet wrote:
Arglebargle wrote:
[size=360:3hwkxilw]+Support[/size] for demotion of CameronMT
Agreed, got some decent evidence on him, and he's already on thin ice.

The FDA rule doesn't state that you need to use a keypad, put there needs to be one present and has to be kept open for a minimum of 4 sec. I guess if you want to get really anal about it, you could slot it into fail rp, as its pretty much doors magically opening. A bit of incompetence on Noxer's behalf. The whole thing is a bit disturbing, from this point of view it does look like they are picking on you. Would like their input though before I make up my mind, there are usually 2 sides to these stories.
  • ProOctopus
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23165

I hate bully's when I get on I'm gonna really drill in to 2 certain people
  • gordonbrown
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 18
Rape Time

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23168

gordonbrown wrote:

Bane will prevail!
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23173

Christopher wrote:
gordonbrown wrote:

Bane will prevail!

True right I'm gonna need a electric butt plug and a hammer I will show them bullying never wins
  • gordonbrown
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Rape Time

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23174

gordonbrown wrote:
Christopher wrote:
gordonbrown wrote:

Bane will prevail!

True right I'm gonna need a electric butt plug and a hammer I will show them bullying never wins

I laughed too much.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23177

gordonbrown wrote:
I hate bully's
You bully be in the play ground and take my lunch money:(
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23179

Prophet wrote:
gordonbrown wrote:
I hate bully's
You bully be in the play ground and take my lunch money:(

That's because I Love You
  • gordonbrown
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Rape Time

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23185

Firstly I think term 'cyber bullying' is an scandalous accusation to make and after watching this footage over it is not showing anything out of the ordinary in any DarkRP server.

8:30 The TP was because i was stuck under the drug labs, which is clearly shown. I knew he was on his roof and it would not harm any RP situation. I chose not to speak to him as we were in a territory type battle and i was chatting away on teamspeak. I'm not sure how i can prove the invisible button, but i assure you it was there. I am looking down into the corner where the button is, didn't take any screenshots as i knew it was there so didn't think anything of it.

14:13 Not Sure What im looking for here, i say 'too slow' as my keypad cracking is level 1. Dont have anything else to say about that.

Any other questions reply to this!
  • CameronMT
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23191

CameronMT wrote:
Firstly I think term 'cyber bullying' is an scandalous accusation to make and after watching this footage over it is not showing anything out of the ordinary in any DarkRP server.

8:30 The TP was because i was stuck under the drug labs, which is clearly shown. I knew he was on his roof and it would not harm any RP situation. I chose not to speak to him as we were in a territory type battle and i was chatting away on teamspeak. I'm not sure how i can prove the invisible button, but i assure you it was there. I am looking down into the corner where the button is, didn't take any screenshots as i knew it was there so didn't think anything of it.

14:13 Not Sure What im looking for here, i say 'too slow' as my keypad cracking is level 1. Dont have anything else to say about that.

does this mean i dont get to use my anal plug on you
  • gordonbrown
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Rape Time

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23192

gordonbrown wrote:
CameronMT wrote:

Go home bane your drunk

Anyway, +Support for the demotion of Cameron as Chris said.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23195

CameronMT wrote:

What I can say is this, you harrased him for a long period of time, you raided him when he CLEARLY had nothing, you did that three times, you told a hitman to camp outside his base so you could put hits on him, you warned him for something you attempted to do in turn. If you have no proof of this button the is invisible then why should we believe you. You ruined a users RP over a basing spot. That is utterly childish and immature and not a moderating style of behaviour. You deserve the demote that is likely coming your way.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23196

Yeah, sorry mr.bane :(

Also, regarding the Hit spam, i never did anything. The 'mic spam' when i was singing to Hawky.

This whole video proofs nothing.
  • CameronMT
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23199

when admins make stuff up to +Support this its not kinda fair, you dont listen to what i say and just put +support regardless.
  • CameronMT
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.161 seconds

284 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47