*Akhm*
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23232

I pasted the base twice until I realized I had the Adv Dupe Tool up. So I removed it, fair do. But then your base was UN-Occupied for 1 Hour and a Half and you said you were doing something in there. Then you insulted us a few times. We waited and waited I even asked to buy it off you and you refused. So later that session, you said that I can buy it, I declined and Said we'll just raid you when the time comes. Then from that as I mentioned earlier, You weren't even in there. The props them selves was just hogging up server load when they're not even being used!

Personally, I see nothing wrong with this video. We waited 10-20 min each time raiding (which is fair) Not to mention ever time we came up to your base you place yourself in a position where you would be shot on sight just to make this video! Each time we we're In Character and not to mention you were speaking OOCLY in a RP situation, Which is a warn in itself for Meta gaming.

TLDR: This whole thing has been Blew out of proportion. "Cyber Bullies" is a strong term which is treated very heavily on and using it as a title has sprung lots of debate about certain people, damaging their reputation on the server and perhaps their Social abilities in the future, and the title should be changed to the proper format.

If anything this whole thing needs to stop before it blows even more.

[size=360:1let1ah6]I apologize for my actions if I offended you in anyway at all and will happily take a warning (For what I did)[/size]
  • Hawky
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • PC Master Race
  • Thanks received: 29

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23235

Hawky wrote:
I pasted the base twice until I realized I had the Adv Dupe Tool up. So I removed it, fair do. But then your base was UN-Occupied for 1 Hour and a Half and you said you were doing something in there. Then you insulted us a few times. We waited and waited I even asked to buy it off you and you refused. So later that session, you said that I can buy it, I declined and Said we'll just raid you when the time comes. Then from that as I mentioned earlier, You weren't even in there. The props them selves was just hogging up server load when they're not even being used!

Personally, I see nothing wrong with this video. We waited 10-20 min each time raiding (which is fair) Not to mention ever time we came up to your base you place yourself in a position where you would be shot on sight just to make this video! Each time we we're In Character and not to mention you were speaking OOCLY in a RP situation, Which is a warn in itself for Meta gaming.

TLDR: This whole thing has been Blew out of proportion. "Cyber Bullies" is a strong term which is treated very heavily on and using it as a title has sprung lots of debate about certain people, damaging their reputation on the server and perhaps their Social abilities in the future, and the title should be changed to the proper format.

If anything this whole thing needs to stop before it blows even more.

[size=360:2yh4asd5]I apologize for my actions if I offended you in anyway at all and will happily take a warning (For what I did)[/size]
To be fair that first raid was just an excuse to kill him and you know it, but Ima -S for a warn for you, as you didnt really do anything wrong.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

[ACCEPTED] Cyber bullys 10 years 8 months ago #23238

(DENIED) Hawky Jason - What did he do wrong?

(warned) CameronMT - Idiot, you don't raid an empty home, and you don't just stay there, so once again = Idiot. FDA is only if you open and Close it for less than 4 sec, so ONCE AGAIN = IDIOT!

(warned) NoxeR - This is not how you handle a situation, nor do you even
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds

201 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40