Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20477

Name - Ryan - le Queef anator
STEAM-ID - STEAM_0:1:52312194
Reason - Propblock, trolling, minging, Disrespect, bribing, FDA
Story - Basically me and John Marston went to go raid he base and he had prop block so I told him to fix it and he refused to saying no I will do it in my own time so I said do right now. Again he refused so I warned him for "Not obeying a mod's orders". He said "Oh really are you doing that, I don't give a shit the owner will just unban me". So I ignored him and walked away. Later Arby was sorting out a situation with him and he again got warned for "I bloody told you enough" basically he refused to follow orders again. So I decided to but in saying he has broken the rules before which he denied. Then he started minging and trolling to Arby then he said to me "No one likes you, no one will ever like you, you wet cabbage" Very immature any way I kicked him for being a minge. Later when he rejoined he was spamming the camera in front of my car making me lag and saying "I am the paperazi" I told him to stop but he started running in my way so eventually Samuel warned him again which was a temp ban.
Proof - http://imgur.com/JP7fgPV,mJUDuV8,OwVxkP ... PM,3G7h7zU
There are 24 images there scroll threw them just to see all the prop block, minging, FDA, disrespect...
Server - DarkRP |1|
Time and date (CET) - 15:00
Other comment - I think this should be a perma due to the fact he never learnt after his kick and I do not think he will ever learn
Thanks for reading
Artyom!
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20481

Is this the right person if so here is his steam ID.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/576 ... 8355A8E50/
  • Dennis7211997
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 1

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20482

Thx Dennis
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20483

Ah yes good old Artyom,
If you remember rightly my keypad was found in this image:
http://i.imgur.com/O6t3mt5.jpg

Which on the case of the keypad situation and the so called prop blocking you accuse me of, as I remember this was being resolved when you brusquely took force as you had removed me from my home, in which I was in the process of making, and forced me to fix my errors I had made in my home. This shows of your impatience as you can not simply do as normal staff would do and wait until I fix them.

http://i.imgur.com/UYyKkWP.jpg

In this image it shows me replacing the keypad's location but you obviously do not inform this in your post.

The images:
http://i.imgur.com/Jkh3mC9.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/4SYiiPM.jpg
Do show me with my camera in my hand but do not prove anything but me standing in front of your vehicle obstructing your path.

But besides this situation which was resolved by a real staff member who was an Admin,
you did not happen to mention the second incident where you and a fellow mod abused your rights when I happened to of stolen a fellow mod's vehicle did you ?

Now neither of us have photographs of this in the making which doesn't surprise me the slightest.

All in all, I believe you shouldn't be mod as you over power players who are trying to do what they do on a gmod server. As you're an antagonist to players to do what you want them to do.
[align=center:2p7l7gv0] [/align:2p7l7gv0]

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20484

Ryan - Le Queef Anator wrote:
Ah yes good old Artyom,
If you remember rightly my keypad was found in this image:
http://i.imgur.com/O6t3mt5.jpg

Which on the case of the keypad situation and the so called prop blocking you accuse me of, as I remember this was being resolved when you brusquely took force as you had removed me from my home, in which I was in the process of making, and forced me to fix my errors I had made in my home. This shows of your impatience as you can not simply do as normal staff would do and wait until I fix them.

http://i.imgur.com/UYyKkWP.jpg

In this image it shows me replacing the keypad's location but you obviously do not inform this in your post.

The images:
http://i.imgur.com/Jkh3mC9.jpg, http://i.imgur.com/4SYiiPM.jpg
Do show me with my camera in my hand but do not prove anything but me standing in front of your vehicle obstructing your path.

But besides this situation which was resolved by a real staff member who was an Admin,
you did not happen to mention the second incident where you and a fellow mod abused your rights when I happened to of stolen a fellow mod's vehicle did you ?

Now neither of us have photographs of this in the making which doesn't surprise me the slightest.

All in all, I believe you shouldn't be mod as you over power players who are trying to do what they do on a gmod server. As you're an antagonist to players to do what you want them to do.
1. That keypad was to far away from your door
2. I did not destroy your base Arby did and he had good reason to it was a fail base
3. The new keypad did not work sorry for not putting that into my post I totally forgot to put that in but still it was not connected it was a decoy, a thief tryed to break in and it done nothing
4. I have many witnesses
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20485

It is fail RP for a citizen to steal a vehicle. All proof points to you breaking rules. +support
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20488

1. That keypad was to far away from your door

Which was resolved as I keep to try and inform you yet you don't recall what I say

2. I did not destroy your base Arby did and he had good reason to it was a fail base

No one destroyed my base I removed it

3. The new keypad did not work sorry for not putting that into my post I totally forgot to put that in but still it was not connected it was a decoy, a thief tryed to break in and it done nothing

If you didn't hear my talk in game, I kept saying to the other admin 'Arby' To bring me to the front of the house

4. I have many witnesses

Your witnesses are only you and your friend who was in the bike, which if you were acting in a formal manor and was trying to actually resolve the incident instead of being a useless mod you may of actually understood how the situation was being handled instead of you constantly spamming (ooc) with useless statements about the keypads

'It is fail RP for a citizen to steal a vehicle. All proof points to you breaking rules. +support'
As DarkRP is basing off the real world, how is it breaking any rules ?
Do you have to be a specific job to commit crimes ? If so how come no staff member at the current time informed me of it, instead of being a waste of time trying to remove me from the vehicle.

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20499

'It is fail RP for a citizen to steal a vehicle. All proof points to you breaking rules. +support'
Do you have to be a specific job to commit crimes ? If so how come no staff member at the current time informed me of it, instead of being a waste of time trying to remove me from the vehicle.

Citizens arent allowed to raid and such, thats for thieves...

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20505

Citizens are not criminals, if you want to break the law then you go as a thief or gangster.
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20535

The proof is there.

+Support
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20543

To be perfectly honest there isn't enough proof.. Artyom was communicating via text while Ryan here was communicating via voice so no proof of the bribe etc + how do you know it was prop block completely? You can pick lock garage doors. With your 'evidence' you can't see behind his door, did you even try to picklock his garage door before crying?
He made petty beginner mistakes, pathetic even. The same goes to the + supporters..
-support from me.
So from what I can see that's wrong from your 'evidence' is that he stole a car as a citizen and you're 'trying' to get him banned for that. Get off your high horse.

If this guy gets banned then I've lost all hope..
  • Pleomitch
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20545

Pleomitch wrote:
To be perfectly honest there isn't enough proof.. Artyom was communicating via text while Ryan here was communicating via voice so no proof of the bribe etc + how do you know it was prop block completely? You can pick lock garage doors. With your 'evidence' you can't see behind his door, did you even try to picklock his garage door before crying?
He made petty beginner mistakes, pathetic even. The same goes to the + supporters..
-support from me.
So from what I can see that's wrong from your 'evidence' is that he stole a car as a citizen and you're 'trying' to get him banned for that. Get off your high horse.

• Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20546

Pleomitch wrote:
-support from me.

He admitted to a hidden key pad, and you never play on zarp anyway pleo
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20549

Prophet wrote:

He admitted to a hidden key pad, and you never play on zarp anyway pleo

Right so he's got a ban request for a hidden keypad, which he corrected.
So what if I don't play here? This is the reason I don't anymore..
  • Pleomitch
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20642

So there was already an admin at the scene trying to fix the situation. If Arby did his job correct, something must have be done. But we will wait and see what Arby has to say when he comes online.
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20644

@Pleomitch @Zart

At last, there is some civilized person who actually reads

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20646

@Pleomitch @Zart

At last, there is some civilized person who actually reads
  • Zart
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 28

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20648

Yes by Arby, this is the keypad situation or what Artyom called it "PropBlocking" Situation.

But I thought I'd just put this out there that Artyom wasn't doing his job like he should of done. I was trying to reason with him but he tried to keep forcing me to do what he says, I know I should listen to staff but people like this I don't respect hence why I kept trolling him.

But the second situation with the admin who I stole from, he abused his rights with his physics gun which is kinda over the top but I noticed before I got spammed with the warnings then ban that Arby teleported to the admin about 10 seconds before I got banned which makes me think they both spammed me with the warning messages or what not for me to get banned

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20668

Yes by Arby, this is the keypad situation or what Artyom called it "PropBlocking" Situation.

But I thought I'd just put this out there that Artyom wasn't doing his job like he should of done. I was trying to reason with him but he tried to keep forcing me to do what he says, I know I should listen to staff but people like this I don't respect hence why I kept trolling him.

But the second situation with the admin who I stole from, he abused his rights with his physics gun which is kinda over the top but I noticed before I got spammed with the warnings then ban that Arby teleported to the admin about 10 seconds before I got banned which makes me think they both spammed me with the warning messages or what not for me to get banned

Were you a citizen when you stole his car?
And no matter what, you respect all the staff on the server, this is a rule. He has his own methods of keeping the peace, its not your place to correct him on that, it is his superiors.
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20677

Ok first of all this disrespect I was causing is lies I have multiple witnesses (John Marston, Arby and Samuel, Samuel was not there but he can back up the trolling on Ryan's part) which can agree that you were just trolling when I was trying to get you to follow the basic rules, also to comment on pleos reply
-support from me.

It was not just that read the whole thing + You are never on the server not saying you cannot comment just saying.
how do you know it was prop block completely?
Look at the pics I took loads of them based around the prop block of the base he said and I do quote "I am building a walk way from round the back" He never completed that so he lied about that and just left prop block there.
Overall I believe you should read the ban request more thoroughly next time.
-Thanks
Artyom
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.137 seconds

250 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun