Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20680

Artyom Barlow wrote:
But I thought I'd just put this out there that Artyom wasn't doing his job like he should of done. I was trying to reason with him but he tried to keep forcing me to do what he says, I know I should listen to staff but people like this I don't respect hence why I kept trolling him.
Ok first of all this disrespect I was causing is lies I have multiple witnesses (John Marston, Arby and Samuel, Samuel was not there but he can back up the trolling on Ryan's part) which can agree that you were just trolling when I was trying to get you to follow the basic rules, also to comment on pleos reply
To be perfectly honest there isn't enough proof.. Artyom was communicating via text while Ryan here was communicating via voice so no proof of the bribe etc + how do you know it was prop block completely? You can pick lock garage doors. With your 'evidence' you can't see behind his door, did you even try to picklock his garage door before crying?
He made petty beginner mistakes, pathetic even. The same goes to the + supporters..
-support from me.
So from what I can see that's wrong from your 'evidence' is that he stole a car as a citizen and you're 'trying' to get him banned for that. Get off your high horse.

If this guy gets banned then I've lost all hope..
It was not just that read the whole thing + You are never on the server not saying you cannot comment just saying.
how do you know it was prop block completely?
Look at the pics I took loads of them based around the prop block of the base he said and I do quote "I am building a walk way from round the back" He never completed that so he lied about that and just left prop block there.
Overall I believe you should read the ban request more thoroughly next time.
-Thanks
Artyom

I did read the whole thing. There's not enough proof for a ban.. and where's the proof that he said he was building a walk way round the back? I'm not taking some crappy mods word..
  • Pleomitch
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20685

-Support ryan is a good guy and there is not enough proof for a ban
  • Deadeye
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20695

there is not enough proof for a ban
What would you consider "enough proof"?
  • Artyom Barlow
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 4

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20705

Proof of something ban-able..Nothing of what has been shown as evidence is worth a ban, let alone a permanent ban.
  • Pleomitch
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20753

Thought I might as well send another message to hopefully resolve this conflict...

Artyom, I'm not actually sure why you even created this thread as you know the situation was resolved in-game with Arby as he actually did his job and stand for what's right. Even if I was trolling someone or not it's fun, it's not like I'm stealing your virginity so why not stop being so butt hurt over a bit of fun as games are made for entertainment not for you to bitch on people who like to have a bit of fun.
Look at the pics I took loads of them based around the prop block of the base he said and I do quote "I am building a walk way from round the back" He never completed that so he lied about that and just left prop block there.
Overall I believe you should read the ban request more thoroughly next time.

Did you ever actually think about what was going on at the time when you wrote this?
You were stalking me with your bum buddy on a bike then trying to force me to do other things, which you're technically harassing me. I mean if you're going to donate for mod don't think you are worthy enough to do what you want to do to others. Why not be like Arby and actually help resolve the problem instead of trying to force me into doing what you think should happen and no what should happen to assist the servers rules.

@DeadEye not sure if I know you but
[align=center:2p7l7gv0] [/align:2p7l7gv0]

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20769

Ryan - Le Queef Anator wrote:
Did you ever actually think about what was going on at the time when you wrote this?
You were stalking me with your bum buddy on a bike then trying to force me to do other things, which you're technically harassing me. I mean if you're going to donate for mod don't think you are worthy enough to do what you want to do to others. Why not be like Arby and actually help resolve the problem instead of trying to force me into doing what you think should happen and no what should happen to assist the servers rules.

You don't talk to a mod like this, like I have said, respecting the staff is a rule.
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[ACCEPTED] Ban request: Ryan - le Queef anator 10 years 9 months ago #20782

"I bloody told you enough"
That quote made me remember the WHOLE thing.

It was a long time ago, but now I remember it.
I think I gave him a warning or something I personally think I should have banned him for a day or more.

Yeah, he had this tunnel inside his base that you were supposed to crawl through. It wasn't properly placed so it was impossible to get inside. (I wonder how he even got in). Inside this tunnel is a thing that can only be described by this screenshot
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =163632171
I was so blown a way at the time that I just decided to go and take a screen. Guess it's good I did that.
This was a long time ago, so I don't quite remember anything- but I warned/kicked/banned him for not fucking fixing these keypads, and had the nerve to ask me to say please before he did.

Artyom described perfectly what went down in his first post.
As for his screenshots in the first post, 20 in his list is of me yelling at Ryan that he needs to replace his keypad "Because the first one was behind a wall where screenshot 16 was taken" This was too far away, so after arguing for an hour. He moved it. Later I moved in and found this tunnel that I couldn't crawl through. THEN I found 9 keypads in the tunnel which all may have been decoys. Then he mouthed some more and then 9000 years passed and then he mouthed off some more and then he got kicked by Artyom.

I'm going to put this bluntly.
This kid doesn't belong on ZARP servers.

[font=courier:26132h9u]ACCEPTED[/font:26132h9u]
  • ArbytheDragon
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Signatures are for people who don't think they're cool enough without one.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds

147 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32