Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17777

Do NOT delete this again. This is the fourth time I will be posting this, if it is deleted again, I will do something about it. This is a fair and just reason for demotion and even if I'm not part of your staff, I'm still a player. Veritas also has no right to accept or deny this demotion request, since he is a biased party that deleted these previous demotion requests with zero reason.

Name - What is the accused person's name?
Cardigan

STEAM-ID - What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:1:18208113

Reason - What rules did the person break?
Complete and utter disrespect of other staff/players.

Story - What happened?
Former admin Sarah came to me and told me Cardgian said some things to her. I added Cardigan to tell him it was completely unacceptable to talk to someone like that, and his grounds for saying it was because she's a guy. He then proceeded to spew hate all over my Steam Profile.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened.

Spewing of hate on my Steam profile.
http://i.imgur.com/E2HSVJF.png?1

Sarah approaching me:
http://i.imgur.com/E8jzB3z.png

And this was what was said when I had a chat with him (Before the profile abuse):
5:18 PM - Cardigan XII: what'cha need?
8:18 PM - Ren: Just wanted to let you know
8:18 PM - Ren: Vexorz^: Is there anything wrong about scottie?
Cardigan XII: Just go back to sucking Scotties dick you little whore ;-), got no time or patience for your kind. SO scram before you just make even more of an ass of yourself by provoking others. Got logs and chats of what you've said/done, going to Scottie when people stood up for you against Scottie just isn't cool.
8:18 PM - Ren: That was unacceptable
8:18 PM - Cardigan XII: we all know he is
8:18 PM - Cardigan XII: it's a guy btw
8:18 PM - Ren: Can't believe I respected you at one point

Server - What server was this on?
N/A

Time and date (CET) -
Around 5pm-7pm EDT

Other comment - Anything else you want to add?
Is this the kind of person you want as an admin? Seriously? Cardigan had two demotion requests on him in the past that were closed without fair judgement, it's about time he got his just desserts. He has shown sexism through calling Sarah a whore [Tier 2 abuse worthy of two warnings] and has mass verbal-abused me and Sarah [Tier 3 abuse worthy of three warnings, which would be an insta-demote, even if you don't consider it Tier 3, it's still a Tier 1 warning since he abused a staff member/player, so that's three warnings in total which is a demotion]. Personally, I think he should be banned for such nonsense. Hewbiee was about to be permabanned for about the same thing:
http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... 6#msg11976

Furthermore, I myself am deeply offended by what Cardigan has spewed at me. I've always talked to him with respect. He has slandered me on my Steam profile calling me an abuser (of which I'm not, and he has no proof), telling me to die (Hewbiee was banned in part for saying something similar to this to Scottie), and being sure to tell me "[I'm} such a fucking humiliation for the staff and for [my] family."

Thanks, Cardigan. I go to a university and make straight A's, I don't drink or do drugs because my grandfather died from it. My mother worked herself to the bone for the last 20 years to raise me and to see me where I am today, what do you have to be proud of?

:UPDATE:
Recieved a PM from Cardigan further showing his immaturity with my threads that were wrongly deleted:
http://i.imgur.com/Mp6HKHc.png?1

:Another Update:
Just found out Cardigan was already given a Tier 1 warning for kicking another mod some time ago. He should definitely get demoted as the least of his punishment:
http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=2
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17781

And to reply to your comment on the other thread that was deleted:Cardigan wrote:
We've had this discussion previously since I've basically been on skype with agent/veritas the entire day and they're very acquainted at that I said and know ALL about it since I linked the entire chatlog. We've already removed several ban requests from ren on my removal but that is Invalid. Wanna know why Elmer? Cause you/ren/sarah aren't apart of zarp anymore so your arguements are therefor outside zarp.

Wrong. I talked to Agent not an hour ago and he was surprised at your behavior. Even if I'm demoted, I'm still a player of this community, I have the right to say what I please about your horrible behavior as a member of this staff. Veritas removed my ban requests without reason on the grounds of abuse, so that's why we're all here.
That conversation I had was private yet I shared it with agent/veritas directly to have their opinion on it. And Sarah wanted me to smacktalk my friends (veritas/fox/agent) and therefor betray Zarp. I'd already had it up to here with all her hatred towards Agent/ZARP and the fact that she betrayed us and what she wrote in game/on the forums that evening so ofc I told her to F off cause I have no patience for smacktalk/drama.

So you debased yourself to her level? This just shows your maturity level. Besides, I don't see any proof.
Also Elmer this entire post is invalid cause they aren't part of zarp and neither was that conversation. I treat all zarp members/players with respect and would never say such a thing to them. But this was just a conversation between me and her about she wanting to smacktalk my closest friends on zarp which I would never do.

This is my demotion request now.
I'm an extremely helpful/kind admin on the server and help loads of people, you're trying to have me removed cause I insulted someone who insulted me and my friends and wanted me to smacktalk them outside of zarp.

Then show us proof of just how helpful you are? I'm trying to remove you because you insulted a player who never offended you or set you off. Who's to say you wouldn't do so to someone actually on the server? I'm unsure of my status on the staff right now, but when you said those horrible things to me, I was still a mod, I checked this morning.
[In reference to Elmer J, Fap]You aren't very clever are you? Please leave ZARP already, you made a post and all so why are you even still here?

He has just as much right to be here as you do, and myself. Thanks for once again proving your maturity by using a euphemism to call Elmer stupid.
Leave the judging/disciplining for actual ZARP matters and the people of zarp. You aren't apart of it anymore and your accusations are neither.

Guess what? Player here. I'm apart of ZARP, and this is happening.
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17790

This post has been made about 7 times now on the same bases, I were extremely offended cause of what Sarah had said in game about us all insulting etc( and on her post on veritas. Ren made a post on my profile making me look like an idiot calling me an asshole and therefor I posted on his as well but explaining to him what happened and how douchey it is of him to pick sides even though he doesn't know the full story and for insulting me & zarp, contact steam for the full conversation from me and ren( I were dumb enough to delete his comment but It's all there).

Also Elmer '' Cardigan the XII: Did you want something else than try to make an invalid point?
Fargoth: First get your head out of your arse ''

'' Fargoth: And talk like a normal person without giving aload of bullshit ''
Good job accusing me of protecting the server and insulting someone that left Zarp after they wanted me to betray my friends and the server and here you are swearing yourself (contact me for full chat log with Elmer).

I should be punished for staying with the server till the bitter end unlike so many of you taking staff position on SD(Scotties server) even before zarp was called down?

I used a lot of harsh words to get my point made loud and clear cause they were just as rude against me and I take friendship serious so smack talking and betraying my own friends will make me extremely mad I won't lie. And I also will never deny what I wrote cause it was outside of zarp and directed to people that weren't a part of zarp and had already taken their leave, they came back to taunt us and insult us and wanted me to apart of it and I declined and therefor I'm the one to put everything on. Thanks for that mate!
  • Cardigan
  • Fresh Boarder

Rest in peace great king, forever shall you be remembered for your excellent leadership and strength in battle.

Battle of Narva
Sweden - 667 killed
1,247 wounded[8]
Russia-12,000 killed and 20.000 captured.

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17792

Cardigan wrote:
I used a lot of harsh words to get my point made loud and clear cause they were just as rude against me and I take friendship serious so smack talking and betraying my own friends will make me extremely mad I won't lie.

I doubt that they wanted you to die.
  • Nightfightt
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • If you got an issue, grab a tissue. ZARP Veteran
  • Thanks received: 5

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17793

[/quote]

I doubt that they wanted you to die.
[/quote]

After an entire day of seeing everyone leave and hate on zarp/agent/veritas I will admit I snapped a bit, after seeing that Sarah/Ren had left Zarp and then just coming back(sarah especially) for the only reason to taunt/insult. So much crap going on about ddosing and Scottie laughing in our faces for going down I just took it all out at once there at Sarah
  • Cardigan
  • Fresh Boarder

Rest in peace great king, forever shall you be remembered for your excellent leadership and strength in battle.

Battle of Narva
Sweden - 667 killed
1,247 wounded[8]

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17794

Cardigan wrote:
This post has been made about 7 times now on the same bases, I were extremely offended cause of what Sarah had said in game about us all insulting etc( and on her post on veritas. Ren made a post on my profile making me look like an idiot calling me an asshole and therefor I posted on his as well but explaining to him what happened and how douchey it is of him to pick sides even though he doesn't know the full story and for insulting me & zarp, contact steam for the full conversation from me and ren( I were dumb enough to delete his comment but It's all there).

And deleted 6 times, and locked once because I wanted to be the one to demote you, nobody else, you made this personal when you brought my family and friends into this and told me to die.

Not to mention, literally everything you just said is hearsay. Post some proof, why don't you? It doesn't even matter, this is YOUR demotion request, not mine. Sarah was banned for trolling the forums, so she was taken care of. As a mod, and ESPECIALLY as an admin you are to remain respectful and patient at all times. Take a look at the rules, why don't you? You clearly don't know how to behave in a position of power.
Also Elmer '' Cardigan the XII: Did you want something else than try to make an invalid point?
Fargoth: First get your head out of your arse ''

'' Fargoth: And talk like a normal person without giving aload of bullshit ''
Good job accusing me of protecting the server and insulting someone that left Zarp after they wanted me to betray my friends and the server and here you are swearing yourself (contact me for full chat log with Elmer).

What does this even have to do with anything? Who is Fargoth? Stop avoiding my claims, this isn't helping your case.
I should be punished for staying with the server till the bitter end unlike so many of you taking staff position on SD(Scotties server) even before zarp was called down?

Once again, this isn't about me or about your loyalty to Zarp, these are completely irrelevant. It's about you insulting the shit out of me, which I have CLEAR proof of. I took a staff position on SDGaming for my own personal reasons, of which I won't, and don't have to, share with you.
I used a lot of harsh words to get my point made loud and clear cause they were just as rude against me and I take friendship serious so smack talking and betraying my own friends will make me extremely mad I won't lie. And I also will never deny what I wrote cause it was outside of zarp and directed to people that weren't a part of zarp and had already taken their leave, they came back to taunt us and insult us and wanted me to apart of it and I declined and therefor I'm the one to put everything on. Thanks for that mate!

Right, like "[you're] an abusive little shit stain prick that thinks he's smart," and "You sir(boy with no social life but W/E) is the most pathetic little fuck I've seen, and after all I actually made sure you didn't get demoted the first time and this is how you repay me."

You act like I owed you, I didn't owe you anything. Right is right, you should have been warned long ago for your behavior against Scottie.

You also don't deny you wrote it. As I said several times, if you even took the time to read my replies, Even if I'm not apart of the staff, I'm a player. Once again you prove you know nothing about the rules and the tiers of warnings. I never took my leave, I enjoy Zarp and have no plan to leave anytime soon.

You also act like you're the good guy for not insulting others (Which you did anyway, so this is invalid) which, in actuality, is something a decent human being wouldn't do in the first place.
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17795

Fargoth is Elmer btw, not me. The two people that want me demoted ( especially ren ) have both done what I have but towards innocent which I would never do. And they aren't a part of zarp anymore and yet sarah came back just to taunt zarp that evening on server 1 ( ask chris/veritas or others for what she said that night ). Just got pissed at you ren for saying that I'm unprofessional for saying what I said yet you've done it several times and against innocent. I think that's mainly why I got so mad, you had the guts to call me an asshole when you yourself had done it plenty of times.

http://i.imgur.com/RH3LQav.png
  • Cardigan
  • Fresh Boarder

Battle of Narva
Sweden - 667 killed
1,247 wounded[8]

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17801

After an entire day of seeing everyone leave and hate on zarp/agent/veritas I will admit I snapped a bit, after seeing that Sarah/Ren had left Zarp and then just coming back(sarah especially) for the only reason to taunt/insult. So much crap going on about ddosing and Scottie laughing in our faces for going down I just took it all out at once there at Sarah
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17802

I never insulted ZARP or turned my back on it.

http://i.imgur.com/RH3LQav.png Yes you did :-), and also got me pissed on the bases that you are trying to look good even though you insult people on a daily bases.
  • Cardigan
  • Fresh Boarder

Battle of Narva
Sweden - 667 killed
1,247 wounded[8]

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17803

Cardigan wrote:

http://i.imgur.com/RH3LQav.png Yes you did :-), and also got me pissed on the bases that you are trying to look good even though you insult people on a daily bases.

Okay, but where's your proof? Daily bases means more than one day, showing old evidence that was already dealt with is a sad and pathetic attempt to save yourself. I have proof you abuse others you think are beneath you, you have nothing but slanderous lies.

As I said the staff position I accepted has nothing to do with Zarp, if I had indeed left, I would have left a goodbye thread. I'm still here, and I play on the servers often. I also care about the players, which is one of the multiple reasons I'm trying to demote you.

ZARP doesn't need someone like you in the staff.
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17805

Ren wrote:
Cardigan wrote:

Okay, but where's your proof? Daily bases means more than one day, showing old evidence that was already dealt with is a sad and pathetic attempt to save yourself. I have proof you abuse others you think are beneath you, you have nothing but slanderous lies.

As I said the staff position I accepted has nothing to do with Zarp, if I had indeed left, I would have left a goodbye thread. I'm still here, and I play on the servers often. I also care about the players, which is one of the multiple reasons I'm trying to demote you.

ZARP doesn't need someone like you in the staff.

Just can't take you serious anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8R-vxfr ... e=youtu.be Proof 1 of Ren being abusive and rude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w1cZado ... e=youtu.be Proof 2 of Ren being abusive and rude.
http://i.imgur.com/RH3LQav.png Proof 3 Ren betraying Zarp.

I got furious cause you wrote insults on my profile (which you can contact steam for since I deleted them) when you had no idea what you were defending/talking about. And then also that you are trying to make me look unprofessional even though you've actually betrayed/failed at Zarp and done so many mistakes yourselves and then want me wanted for being a good mod/admin but insulting you for betraying zarp and retaliating at what you said on my profile.

Cya tomorrow guys, hope this gets solved soon cause I just can't look at what this guy is writing anymore.
  • Cardigan
  • Fresh Boarder

Battle of Narva
Sweden - 667 killed
1,247 wounded[8]

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17806

Cardigan wrote:
Just can't take you serious anymore.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8R-vxfr ... e=youtu.be Proof 1 of Ren being abusive and rude.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w1cZado ... e=youtu.be Proof 2 of Ren being abusive and rude.
http://i.imgur.com/RH3LQav.png Proof 3 Ren betraying Zarp.

I went nowhere near as far as you did with my insults, I would never wish death upon another human being and tell them they were a disgrace to their family. Furthermore, those were both taken on the same day, look at the upload date of the video and the date my first demotion request was made, so insulting people daily is quite a stretch for someone like yourself to make; as I said:
Showing old evidence that was already dealt with is a sad and pathetic attempt to save yourself.
I got furious cause you wrote insults on my profile (which you can contact steam for since I deleted them) when you had no idea what you were defending/talking about. And then also that you are trying to make me look unprofessional even though you've actually betrayed/failed at Zarp and done so many mistakes yourselves and then want me wanted for being a good mod/admin but insulting you for betraying zarp and retaliating at what you said on my profile.

It's not my job to gather evidence for your pitiful defense. Put the proof here and you can talk, once again it's still not a demotion request for me, open another thread if you want to continue slandering me. And once again, I didn't betray ZARP, look in my above posts for more detail, since I'm tired of repeating myself.
Cya tomorrow guys, hope this gets solved soon cause I just can't look at what this guy is writing anymore.

Likewise.

But then it all comes down to:

This is YOUR demotion request not MINE.

Want to demote me for old evidence that was already dealt with and get laughed out of the thread? Go for it.
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17810

Just stating why you provoked me in that way and that you aren't the person that is entitled to leave such statements such as '' unprofessional '' when you yourself is the worse of kinds.

http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=4
  • Cardigan
  • Fresh Boarder

Battle of Narva
Sweden - 667 killed
1,247 wounded[8]

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17823

Cardigan wrote:
Just stating why you provoked me in that way and that you aren't the person that is entitled to leave such statements such as '' unprofessional '' when you yourself is the worse of kinds.

http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=4

An irrelevant post, stay on topic.
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17825

12 yrs admin on zarp.
admin telling someone to die irl

Ban this fucker now.

Do you see why Zarp is falling apart?

Just sayin'
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17852

dont post at all jabbe if your gonna post shit like that. Your not making anything better with your words
  • Nightfightt
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • If you got an issue, grab a tissue. ZARP Veteran
  • Thanks received: 5

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17853

Jabbe as NighT said. If you're gonna keep posting shit like this expect a ban
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17864

Well i have had enough of Jabbe's negativ replies.
http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming ... ic.php?t=7

Back to topic.
  • Isbjornen
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2
Cheers

Earlier known as: Dr Odobenidae and Guffe
Admin back in 2k11 :3

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17875

Jabbe wrote:
12 yrs admin on zarp.

If you're even going to try to make a hypocritically negative comment - make it grammatically correct, especially when in the past you have degraded other friends of the community for their English.

This is outside of ZARP and therefore outside of Agent's control. If Agent feels that he wasn't right - he can dispute and discuss with him.

In my opinion - Cardigan WAS over the top, but given the fact that he was evidently provoked and at boiling point, I really don't blame him. People like Sarah and Jabbe (just a few of many names) have been coming back to cause bother. It's not on.

Sure - some people from our community have done it too, and in a recent post by "Konth" - you want us to get hold of our community, and accredit yourself - thinking all of your patrons are "good as gold", but evidently that is not the case, when you can't even control a few admins.

To be honest, it is more difficult for Agent or any other individuals on the management team to muzzle some members who go out the way to damage your community, as we're much bigger and more developed. Don't even begin to compare 'how good you are at maintaining a professional team and civilized community members' when some individuals whom will take a large percentage of your player base obviously contradict it.

Consider it.

You all already left us, and since you have no regard for OUR player base and community - we have no regard for what hurt happens to yours.

Get out.

[size=360:3k4sl2md]-SUPPORT[/size]
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[ACCEPTED] Ban/Demotion Request of Cardigan 11 years 1 month ago #17882

That's why he brings chat logs to this? Throughout the whole conversation he was critizing my grammar/spelling (over a steam chat) - remember this is Cardigans demote request not Jabbes, he is also very offensive based on players age's and appearance's (even though he has never seen them). Overall he is Extremely offensive - including the fact he shows immaturity nearly all the time, I've seen ten year old's more respectful then this guy.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

278 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT