Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING)

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416121

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) Watica
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:0:420338040
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
Server - (What server was this on?) SSRP
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) 1:50am Tuesday the 3rd of October
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?) Wrongen
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Nonce gang name
Story - (What happened?) His gang name is spelled "LoliPop" making it too words the one that this report is focusing on is the word "Loli" which refers to disgusting nonce drawings only wrongens like, its disgusting and the fact its been allowed this long is really telling of the current staff team. I am outraged
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The topic has been locked.

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416122

nonce warning on this one
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: roll sb

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416123

thats actually fucking vile, im trying to enjoy this mac n cheese i just made but i cant finish it after that, sickening shit. Guy always gave me a weird vibe but thats the final nail in the coffin tbh. :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :zarp: :zarp:
There is nothing more valuable in a difficult time than buckwheat. Granular gold, food of the gods.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TrueOverL

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416124

Nafe wrote:
nonce warning on this one

Its the rainbow skull innit
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416125

Absolutely unbelievable. This guy also relentlessly harassed me all day today on the server and called me all kinds of racist, homophobic and ethnic slurs known and unknown to mankind. And then he said he would dox me and murder my family in real life. I think we need to get this sinz larper off the server.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: roll sb

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416126

Robbie Diesel wrote:
Absolutely unbelievable. This guy also relentlessly harassed me all day today on the server and called me all kinds of racist, homophobic and ethnic slurs known and unknown to mankind. And then he said he would dox me and murder my family in real life. I think we need to get this sinz larper off the server.

We need to protect robbie diesel at all costs! He's not a threat he's literally robbie diesel
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416127

THIS IS DOWNRIGHT DEPLORABLE BEHAVIOR, I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT CALLUM, FAITHFUL, AND THE REST OF THE STAFF TEAM HAVE LET THIS SLIDE!!!!!!
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 37
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416128

all this for me ? im flattered
  • Watica
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416131

Over the course of today, WATICA AKA SINZ relentlessly harassed me on the server. This harassment included the use of racist, homophobic, and ethnic slurs that are not only offensive but also go against the core values of our community. The derogatory language used was both known and, disturbingly, included slurs that I had never encountered before. Furthermore, the situation escalated to a point where WATICA AKA SINZ made threats of doxing me and, shockingly, even mentioned the unthinkable act of harming my family in real life. Such threats are not only morally reprehensible but also illegal and should not be tolerated in any online space. This behavior has not only made me feel unsafe and uncomfortable on the server but also goes against the principles of respect and inclusivity that our community should uphold. It's essential to address this issue promptly to ensure that our server remains a welcoming and secure place for all members. I kindly request that you investigate this matter thoroughly and take appropriate action against WATICA AKA SINZ. Such actions may include warnings, temporary bans, or permanent bans, depending on the severity of the behavior. It is crucial to send a clear message that harassment, hate speech, and threats have no place on our server. :(
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416132

Watica wrote:
all this for me ? im flattered
Watica, losing a base and items like three Mini 2s and an Inferno can be challenging and disappointing, but it's essential to remember that mistakes and setbacks happen to everyone. You are not embarrassing for facing such difficulties. What truly matters is how you handle adversity, learn from your experiences, and continue to grow as a person. Don't be too hard on yourself, and remember that we all encounter challenges in life.
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416134

:ohmy:
Attachments:
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 20

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416135

Киба Александрович wrote:
Over the course of today, WATICA AKA SINZ relentlessly harassed me on the server. This harassment included the use of racist, homophobic, and ethnic slurs that are not only offensive but also go against the core values of our community. The derogatory language used was both known and, disturbingly, included slurs that I had never encountered before. Furthermore, the situation escalated to a point where WATICA AKA SINZ made threats of doxing me and, shockingly, even mentioned the unthinkable act of harming my family in real life. Such threats are not only morally reprehensible but also illegal and should not be tolerated in any online space. This behavior has not only made me feel unsafe and uncomfortable on the server but also goes against the principles of respect and inclusivity that our community should uphold. It's essential to address this issue promptly to ensure that our server remains a welcoming and secure place for all members. I kindly request that you investigate this matter thoroughly and take appropriate action against WATICA AKA SINZ. Such actions may include warnings, temporary bans, or permanent bans, depending on the severity of the behavior. It is crucial to send a clear message that harassment, hate speech, and threats have no place on our server. :(

What about people wishing someone should have died as a baby? Does that count
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by Detox.

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416136

Rustyy wrote:

depends what they did to deserve it mate
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416137

Robbie Diesel wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

Well it was towards me cause i was explaining why my speech is weird or hard to understand. and that was said
  • Detox
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416138

Rustyy wrote:
Robbie Diesel wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

Well it was towards me cause i was explaining why my speech is weird or hard to understand. and that was said
lmfao
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Detox, illegalimmigrant

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416140

Pa Pa Pa Pa RaR Mo Mo Montana is that you, are you back with a new gang ?
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nafe, Indiana Jones, Killa Kappa, TrueOverL, roll sb

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416142

RedPowder wrote:
Pa Pa Pa Pa RaR Mo Mo Montana is that you, are you back with a new gang ?

Hi
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 886

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416144

:pray: <3
  • RedPowder
  • Former Owner
  • Thanks received: 3318