Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING)

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416151

koRe Phantom wrote:
Big up LoliPop gang

NO?
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The topic has been locked.

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416152

Rustyy wrote:
Robbie Diesel wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Киба Александрович wrote:
Over the course of today, WATICA AKA SINZ relentlessly harassed me on the server. This harassment included the use of racist, homophobic, and ethnic slurs that are not only offensive but also go against the core values of our community. The derogatory language used was both known and, disturbingly, included slurs that I had never encountered before. Furthermore, the situation escalated to a point where WATICA AKA SINZ made threats of doxing me and, shockingly, even mentioned the unthinkable act of harming my family in real life. Such threats are not only morally reprehensible but also illegal and should not be tolerated in any online space. This behavior has not only made me feel unsafe and uncomfortable on the server but also goes against the principles of respect and inclusivity that our community should uphold. It's essential to address this issue promptly to ensure that our server remains a welcoming and secure place for all members. I kindly request that you investigate this matter thoroughly and take appropriate action against WATICA AKA SINZ. Such actions may include warnings, temporary bans, or permanent bans, depending on the severity of the behavior. It is crucial to send a clear message that harassment, hate speech, and threats have no place on our server. :(

What about people wishing someone should have died as a baby? Does that count
depends what they did to deserve it mate

Well it was towards me cause i was explaining why my speech is weird or hard to understand. and that was said
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, JoshuaIsGreat, Lerpson, illegalimmigrant, CEO of Business and 1 more...

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416153

Suken would be proud
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416154

Markus wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Robbie Diesel wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Over the course of today, WATICA AKA SINZ relentlessly harassed me on the server. This harassment included the use of racist, homophobic, and ethnic slurs that are not only offensive but also go against the core values of our community. The derogatory language used was both known and, disturbingly, included slurs that I had never encountered before. Furthermore, the situation escalated to a point where WATICA AKA SINZ made threats of doxing me and, shockingly, even mentioned the unthinkable act of harming my family in real life. Such threats are not only morally reprehensible but also illegal and should not be tolerated in any online space. This behavior has not only made me feel unsafe and uncomfortable on the server but also goes against the principles of respect and inclusivity that our community should uphold. It's essential to address this issue promptly to ensure that our server remains a welcoming and secure place for all members. I kindly request that you investigate this matter thoroughly and take appropriate action against WATICA AKA SINZ. Such actions may include warnings, temporary bans, or permanent bans, depending on the severity of the behavior. It is crucial to send a clear message that harassment, hate speech, and threats have no place on our server. :(

Well it was towards me cause i was explaining why my speech is weird or hard to understand. and that was said
rusty was a FAS baby out the womb, now my boy a weed smoking boss, and a badass woman beater
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1823
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant, roll sb

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416155

Lerpson wrote:
Markus wrote:
Rustyy wrote:
Robbie Diesel wrote:
Rustyy wrote:

rusty was a FAS baby out the womb, now my boy a weed smoking boss, and a badass woman beater

he loves ripping bongs whilst watching no one buy anything from his shop he's such a boss.

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416156

Proof ?
  • Watica
  • Fresh Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416157

Watica wrote:
Proof ?
Check the pudding
//closed
  • roll sb
  • Junior Boarder
  • Za Pobedu
  • Thanks received: 166

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416158

Rustyy wrote:

you should have died as a baby
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530
The following user(s) said Thank You: illegalimmigrant

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416159

NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
koRe Phantom wrote:
Big up LoliPop gang

NO?
YES?
  • koRe Phantom
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Severe Autism
  • Thanks received: 259
Best Prop Abuser

Ex-TTT Administrator
Ex-Minecraft Administrator

Discord: korephantom

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416160

thx to not put me on ur none sense of harrasser little bully one #tldr go wast ur time on something else thx you
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416161

.uzi wrote:
Sinz deadass could not handle life without ZARP

Bet ? I'm better without zarp and this shit inside :P hope you mad to not deal with the thuth, that hard you know ;)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 6 months 4 weeks ago by sinzz.

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416162

sinzz wrote:

thx to not put me on ur none sense of harrasser little bully one #tldr go wast ur time on something else thx you

You sound like you are also in need of a weed
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: roll sb

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416163

NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

ok bud, I'm a legal man dont' wanna use some stuff illegal around
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416164

sinzz wrote:
NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I HOPE YOU DIE RIGHT NOW
  • Kronen
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 530

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416165

Kronen wrote:
sinzz wrote:
NFT Bro 1945 wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I HOPE YOU DIE RIGHT NOW
that not cool :((((
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

SSRP REPORT ON WATICA (TRIGGER WARNING) 6 months 4 weeks ago #1416175

handling mby