• Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414391

Staff Member(s) Name:
Yis Yas
Staff Member(s) SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:714931275
What Did The Staff Member(s) do?:
so I want to report yis yas for handle "RA" unfairly in awareness and equally involving his way of handling an "RA" when the evidence was irrefutable and show in the context and in the clip what the players have done and to add to that the two players in question are in the same gang as yis yas and moreover the fact of neglecting reports like this by doing the bare necessities shows that yis yas is not a good admin and is only abusing his power to not take care of the rules of ssrp as we could see with the job abuse that I reported and also this one and the fact that he was banned for 1 week from a person who rips a lot of golden picks from him which is totally stupid and abusing but fortunately faith was there to solve this problem
What Server(s) Was This On?:
SSRP
Evidence:
here are the words that I put forward in this report
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...est-sniper-trash-god
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/report-ab...ment-request-yis-yas
zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals-a...l-john-sneed#1414335

Callum can't handle my demote request
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414392

im not reading that but its probably wrong as usual
:minussp:
  • percocet bobby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 28

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414393

did not want to handle anyways... unless its in the lead team in which case get fucked sinz
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414394

So you're reporting him for denying your report which was lacking evidence, for banning someone for 7 days instead of 3, and for something that was clearly an accident which Onion dealt with (denied your report). What the hell is wrong with you? Are you really that much biased toward yisyas?

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414395

Callum. wrote:
did not want to handle anyways... unless its in the lead team in which case get fucked sinz
ok and also no message is stipulated that I cannot redo a report with another member of the personal who takes care of it to have a different point of view?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414396

you are suuuuuch a loser bro
bro fat fingered his psg bind while trying to open chat prolly and got a report on him instantly that is insane
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Smol.

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414398

Mr. Richard wrote:
So you're reporting him for denying your report which was lacking evidence, for banning someone for 7 days instead of 3, and for something that was clearly an accident which Onion dealt with (denied your report). What the hell is wrong with you? Are you really that much biased toward yisyas?

Onion denied it cuz dutch acted like a dumb guy by not reading politicy handle the report was indeed accepted anyway just dutch can't do this and it's also him told me to doing my report again
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414399

Smol wrote:
you are suuuuuch a loser bro
want to say a winner to report guy like him
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414400

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Onion denied it cuz dutch acted like a dumb guy by not reading politicy handle the report was indeed accepted anyway just dutch can't do this

please do not call dutchcat a dumb guy, everyone has their struggles
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414401

Callum. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Onion denied it cuz dutch acted like a dumb guy by not reading politicy handle the report was indeed accepted anyway just dutch can't do this

please do not call dutchcat a dumb guy, everyone has their struggles

so if i tell you it's him adviced me to report back trash god and sniper since i don't like his outcome u say nothing ok ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414402

requesting demotions now are we sinz?
  • Preston Garvey125
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • not a ssrp admin
  • Thanks received: 37

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414403

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Onion denied it cuz dutch acted like a dumb guy by not reading politicy handle the report was indeed accepted anyway just dutch can't do this and it's also him told me to doing my report again

What does Dutch have to do with the report? It was not accepted, the report was clearly denied lol. What are you waffling about? It was deemed an accident and that's that. Why are you so DESPERATE to have him gone, do you really hate yisyas that much?

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414404

Preston Garvey125 wrote:
requesting demotions now are we sinz?

yes now I have to report an admin who is not doing his job properly
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414405

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

What does Dutch have to do with the report? It was not accepted, the report was clearly denied lol. What are you waffling about

I highlight what he did "bad timing" does not mean that he is innocent he is just showing bad judgment towards a situation such as this and I highlight it in this report which demonstrates his lack of focus
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414406

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

What does Dutch have to do with the report? It was not accepted, the report was clearly denied lol. What are you waffling about? It was deemed an accident and that's that. Why are you so DESPERATE to have him gone, do you really hate yisyas that much?

No i just hate people unfairly handle reports :) and I'm sure this one wasn't an accident of sure
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414410

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

No i just hate people unfairly handle reports :) and I'm sure this one wasn't an accident of sure

So this whole report is just a concoction of stuff that was already handled by Onion and Faithful, why are you reporting him again then? All the listed reasons seem extremely stupid and petty - A report he denied for lack of proof and a genuine mistake when switching jobs.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414411

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

So this whole report is just a concoction of stuff that was already handled by Onion and Faithful, why are you reporting him again then? All the listed reasons seem extremely stupid and petty - A report he denied for lack of proof and a genuine mistake when switching jobs.

I just denounce what he did now AND what he committed in the past (job abuse) onion (1 week ban ) faith
it is true that the use of "demon" to know who is in the zone and the voice system to locate the player who is located are lacks of proof, it is true that the cm log does not exist and that I I noted the date specifically so that it confirms the facts hmm
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414412

Handling
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, sinzz

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414414

can we just ban sinz already save all the staff a headache without having to tend to forums every 10 minutes also saves the players a headache from having to deal with this imbecile :pray:
  • Trash God
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414419

Trash God wrote:
can we just ban sinz already save all the staff a headache without having to tend to forums every 10 minutes also saves the players a headache from having to deal with this imbecile :pray:

well next time don't props block / spam to gain a advance and i won't report you but since yis yas is protecting you, so I need to report him so all is ur faults bud + don't call me imbecile, ignorant guy
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.150 seconds

265 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
14/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32