Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414424

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
So you're reporting him for denying your report which was lacking evidence, for banning someone for 7 days instead of 3, and for something that was clearly an accident which Onion dealt with (denied your report). What the hell is wrong with you? Are you really that much biased toward yisyas?

:minussp:

Onion denied it cuz dutch acted like a dumb guy by not reading politicy handle the report was indeed accepted anyway just dutch can't do this and it's also him told me to doing my report again

Don't bash on Dutch for missing out on one of the many policies. It is human. It wasn't something that couldn't be handled afterwards and besides, he's been going above and beyond with all of the SSRP reports for which you helped increase by a lot. You should be praising him instead for being so attentive.
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by ItsDonny.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414425

ItsDonny wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
So you're reporting him for denying your report which was lacking evidence, for banning someone for 7 days instead of 3, and for something that was clearly an accident which Onion dealt with (denied your report). What the hell is wrong with you? Are you really that much biased toward yisyas?

:minussp:

Onion denied it cuz dutch acted like a dumb guy by not reading politicy handle the report was indeed accepted anyway just dutch can't do this and it's also him told me to doing my report again

Don't bash on Dutch for missing out on one of the many policies. It is human. It wasn't something that couldn't be handled afterwards and besides, he's been going above and beyond with all of the SSRP reports for which you helped increase by a lot. You should instead be praising him for being so attentive.
how did i not respect dutch? I could have used much worse as a word but it is not the case in my person in general even he said it in his forum topic that he was a little stupid not to have read the policy even if his help show me that I was right to have wanted to ask him for my report so I don't see why using a more familiar way like "dumb" is to justify what you are writing me I respect dutch and even in his topic some people have used much worse to qualify it and as far as i know he didn't take it badly so i think you based that on your opinion of this post in relation to me and not in relation to the whole and I forgive you as you say in fact mistakes and we are human social interaction at a distance and in reality and totally different and I can understand that you can interpret it like that but I have you explained my opinion on this and i think you are set now
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414427

DutchCat is literally the only person who wants to willingly help you and your slowly gonna end up pushing him away with that too, think wisely if you lose dutchcat all you have left is watica and I don't see him helping much
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4054
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414428

Salad Bar Joker wrote:
DutchCat is literally the only person who wants to willingly help you and your slowly gonna end up pushing him away with that too, think wisely if you lose dutchcat all you have left is watica and I don't see him helping much

I didn't force him to handle my demote request it's him wanted to do so idk what are you on about pal
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 8 months 1 week ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Demote Request - YisYas 8 months 1 week ago #1414434

:denied:
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
The following user(s) said Thank You: yisyas, bunnyslippers69, Salted Wine
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.090 seconds

243 PLAYERS ONLINE