Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412483

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
zarpistfromOW
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:1:714931275
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2995593773
Server - (What server was this on?)
s1
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Raiding as Lawnower
Story - (What happened?)
I would like to come back to this report since the results that were presented to me on this report are totally inconsistent and irrefutable to the story that I provided + proof so I will explain in its context with the supporting documents that I have given when yis yas must be warned for this action

First of all I made this report because in its context yis yas again broke the rules to harm me in the city event by destroying my tact which is considered a raid he knew what he was doing since in this context yis yas wanted to do this to prevent me from guaranteeing victory since in the clip you can see that I am in first place.
And to answer dutch it has nothing to do with the article itself or the fact that I'm rich I'm talking about the context and not the value to which I lost I don't care about having lost this "tact " for you to put in mind I report the facts and not the elements that I lost.

Moreover the fact of ignoring any ridiculous act such as I have just done and totally incredible how not reporting this small detail makes it an act to be put under the carpet when the small acts that accumulate make the big ones and I speak here of a fact that i experienced before with richard when i destroyed his tact as a medic when i didn't think it was considered a raid to begin with but was made to understand thanks to josh who took this appeal and reduced it by saying to follow the rules blah blah blah and when it comes to a player that I report for this fact he completely changes sides and contradicts what he once defended before

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/appeals-a...935-ssrp-warn-appeal

So I think everything said in the result is only banality and not the truth compared to what I have shown and said so far

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)

Dutch and josh can't handle
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412484

This sure is a shame, I wish I could have handled this. damn, that's a bummer.
please let me handle sinz PLEASE
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
  • Thanks received: 1542
a

3^ the Serb
JayHouse on top forever, fuck around and find out :)
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412485

:support:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412486

:minussp:
Reporting someone for something so little is retarded, to say the least.
Not to mention this is pretty much a gray zone in the rules IMO (Maybe there should be a rule change or a rule added in the next meeting).
Also, I'm kind of sick of the "Im being targetted" shit, maybe it's cause there's not all too many players and you're one of the only players to interact with in a bad or good way.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
a

3^ the Serb
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412487

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
Not to mention this is pretty much a gray zone in the rules IMO (Maybe there should be a rule change or a rule added in the next meeting).
Also, I'm kind of sick of the "Im being targetted" shit, maybe it's cause there's not all too many players and you're one of the only players to interact with in a bad or good way.
"Appeal Decision - Case of Sinz (STEAM_0:0:3818233)

After carefully reviewing the information provided and considering the circumstances surrounding the warning, we have reached a decision regarding your appeal.

Upon examination of the evidence and the reported incident, it has been determined that the warning issued to you by Father Watson (STEAM_0:0:45068417) will remain in place. The warning was given based on the reported raiding as a medic and disrespectful behavior.

While you have provided your perspective and claim that the incident involved the destruction of a tact that you intended to refund, our rules and guidelines prohibit raiding as a medic. It is essential to uphold the server's rules to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for all players.

We understand that there may be differing interpretations and disagreements regarding the situation. However, after careful consideration, we believe that the warning was justified based on the available evidence and the reported violations.

We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our server's rules and guidelines to ensure a better understanding of what is considered acceptable behavior. We value a respectful and cooperative community and expect all players to adhere to these guidelines.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and submitting your appeal. We appreciate your understanding of our decision. If you have any further concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us.

:denied:"
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412488

Your entity wasn't in a base you spack so it's not a raid now is it?

If you hadn't tried to kill him nothing would have happened, maybe put your money and suits to practice so next time you can kill an unarmed player on a lawnmower.
  • . . . . .
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 135
Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by . . . . ..

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412489

• Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3435

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412490

sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

After carefully reviewing the information provided and considering the circumstances surrounding the warning, we have reached a decision regarding your appeal.

Upon examination of the evidence and the reported incident, it has been determined that the warning issued to you by Father Watson (STEAM_0:0:45068417) will remain in place. The warning was given based on the reported raiding as a medic and disrespectful behavior.

While you have provided your perspective and claim that the incident involved the destruction of a tact that you intended to refund, our rules and guidelines prohibit raiding as a medic. It is essential to uphold the server's rules to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for all players.

We understand that there may be differing interpretations and disagreements regarding the situation. However, after careful consideration, we believe that the warning was justified based on the available evidence and the reported violations.

We encourage you to familiarize yourself with our server's rules and guidelines to ensure a better understanding of what is considered acceptable behavior. We value a respectful and cooperative community and expect all players to adhere to these guidelines.

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and submitting your appeal. We appreciate your understanding of our decision. If you have any further concerns or questions, please feel free to contact us.

what exactly does copy-pasting some outcome change about the situation
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
a

3^ the Serb
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412491

And to answer dutch it has nothing to do with the article itself or the fact that I'm rich I'm talking about the context and not the value to which I lost I don't care about having lost this "tact " for you to put in mind I report the facts and not the elements that I lost.

Moreover the fact of ignoring any ridiculous act such as I have just done and totally incredible how not reporting this small detail makes it an act to be put under the carpet when the small acts that accumulate make the big ones and I speak here of a fact that i experienced before with richard when i destroyed his tact as a miner when i didn't think it was considered a raid to begin with but was made to understand thanks to josh who took this appeal and reduced it by saying to follow the rules blah blah blah and when it comes to a player that I report for this fact he completely changes sides and contradicts what he once defended before

To be fair the link you gave from faithful in my outcome it was the same what I stated aswell. You're reporting players for absolute small reasons. ( RDM Whilst you are AFK without losing anything but only 1 milisecond) You have made so much from people that are AFK and you winning every event.

the 'facts' to me are that the situation is a grey area since a tac is not 'a base' and I couldn't find anything in the serverrules about destroying a tact for no reason

is this just you stomping your feet on the ground like a little kid because you don't get what you want?
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

Last Edit: 9 months 2 weeks ago by xDutchCat.

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412492

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

here is what you answered that I called for raid as medic and as by chance it is not the same thing hmm
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412493

xDutchCat wrote:

Moreover the fact of ignoring any ridiculous act such as I have just done and totally incredible how not reporting this small detail makes it an act to be put under the carpet when the small acts that accumulate make the big ones and I speak here of a fact that i experienced before with richard when i destroyed his tact as a miner when i didn't think it was considered a raid to begin with but was made to understand thanks to josh who took this appeal and reduced it by saying to follow the rules blah blah blah and when it comes to a player that I report for this fact he completely changes sides and contradicts what he once defended before

To be fair the link you gave from faithful in my outcome it was the same what I stated aswell. You're reporting players for absolute small reasons. ( RDM Whilst you are AFK without losing anything but only 1 milisecond) You have made so much from people that are AFK and you winning every event.

the 'facts' to me are that the situation is a grey area since a tac is not 'a base' and I couldn't find anything in the serverrules about destroying a tact for no reason

I just copied the wrong wire that's all and the fact that I have been warned in the past for so little does not in the least disregard this case either
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412494

John Sneed wrote:
Your entity wasn't in a base you spack so it's not a raid now is it?

If you hadn't tried to kill him nothing would have happened, maybe put your money and suits to practice so next time you can kill an unarmed player on a lawnmower.
I would just report him anyway lose or win the event, he can't do this and he know he can't
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412495

sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

here is what you answered that I called for raid as medic and as by chance it is not the same thing hmm
first of thanks you chatgpt for co-writing that with me.
second of all as stated in my reply and dutchcats outcome, it's a GRAY zone in the rules. staff can really decide themselves if they want to punish for it IMO. Maybe a rule should be made so it's more clear. I stand with what I said in my response to this and the response I (apparently) had before.
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
a

3^ the Serb
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412497

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

second of all as stated in my reply and dutchcats outcome, it's a GRAY zone in the rules. staff can really decide themselves if they want to punish for it IMO. Maybe a rule should be made so it's more clear. I stand with what I said in my response to this and the response I (apparently) had before.
+1 which proves that this appeal was not taken seriously by you write by chat gp instead of your own word while you are able does not give you the right to do so
but you refused this appeal when it's almost the same thing except that I was cooperative when yis yas only provoked
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412498

sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

+1 which proves that this appeal was not taken seriously by you
objection, relevancy?
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
a

3^ the Serb
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412499

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

objection, relevancy?
read up the edit before quote someone mate
cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/858627048...4207681727/image.png
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412500

sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

Apparently if a situation is unclear for a staff member they don't take you serious?
You're trying to compare Apples and Pears no not even, you're comparing Apples and Carrots.

I took the situation seriously just like Josh.
  • xDutchCat
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • xDumbCat
  • Thanks received: 538

Former
Murder Super Administrator
SSRP Super Administrator x2
Event Manager
Server Apps & Appeals Section Mod

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412501

sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

objection, relevancy?
What does provocation have to do with if this is a rule break or not?
  • JoshuaIsGreat
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3^ the Serb
a

3^ the Serb
Zarp SSRP Lawyer

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412502

JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:
sinzz wrote:
JoshuaIsGreat wrote:

objection, relevancy?
What does provocation have to do with if this is a rule break or not?
his mentality how he did it does not give him the fact of being spared from this action
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment request - Yis yas 9 months 2 weeks ago #1412503

2 reports over a tac, you are extremely sad.
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458
The following user(s) said Thank You: xDutchCat
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

287 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun