Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408172

Name - (What is the accused person's name?)
bunnyslippers69
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?)
STEAM_0:0:147203843
Evidence Of Steam-ID - (Screenshot or video of the accused players Steam-ID)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2971186315
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?)
now
Other Comments - (Anything else you want to add?)
Keep harassing me after severals warned to stop
Reason - (What rules did the person break?)
Keep harassing me
Story - (What happened?)
I would like to report Bunny for repeated harassment within the game. I fell victim to comments he wrote from him. He regularly used sometimes inappropriate language ( retard or schizo ) and took pleasure in provoking me insidious ways.

I tried to handle the situation myself by talking to Bunny and telling him to stop what he's doing, but it had no effect on him. His behaviors continued, becoming more numerous and annoying over time.

I ask the moderation to take action to stop these harmful behaviors. I no longer want to deal with this player, and I don't believe I deserve this disrespectful treatment.

I have available additional evidence of this harassment if necessary. Thank you in advance for your attention on this matter.

Sincerely, Sinz
Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2971250439
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2971252087
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2971252105
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2971252509
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2971252888
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2971253947

markus can't handle
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408173

This sounds like it was written by ChatGPT trained on only sinz posts
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408174

bunnyslippers69 wrote:
This sounds like it was written by ChatGPT trained on only sinz posts

Hello Bunny, I am writing to ask you to stop harassing me. I understand that you may have feelings for me, but I don't share them. I just want us to be friends without you constantly chasing me. I appreciate your kindness, but this is getting too overwhelming for me. Please respect my request and leave me alone.
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408175

For whoever decides to handle this travesty, please note it has already been dealt with in game...
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lenny Boy, bunnyslippers69

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408176

Another one of your petty reports - Looking at the images, nothing that was said could warrant any sort of punishment for "harassment", nor disrespect or anything of such nature.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lenny Boy, bunnyslippers69, Markus

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408177

Markus wrote:
For whoever decides to handle this travesty, please note it has already been dealt with in game...
this was said from your point of view in no way did you try to help me by telling bunny to stop or any other action that shows he got a warning to leave me alone
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408178

This has already been dealt with? Besides, this is obviously done out of pettyness since I doubt bunny got more than a verbal for it and also because of this common sinz L

Just move on, it's mild at best.
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408179

Mr. Richard wrote:
Another one of your petty reports - Looking at the images, nothing that was said could warrant any sort of punishment for "harassment", nor disrespect or anything of such nature.

you don't understand that the fact that he talks to me is to be mean and provoke me he even influenced a player to tell me things when even the player told me that he trusts me more than him since I am active on the server and you do not know the number of times that pisses me off in game and that I respond like this and etc.
hating someone as he said does not give me the right to piss me off which leads to harassment of this kind because he has done this many times and I'm tired of it I'm going to show this that he does to me every day until he suddenly stops that day I did it
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408180

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

you don't understand that the fact that he talks to me is to be mean and provoke me he even influenced a player to tell me things when even the player told me that he trusts me more than him since I am active on the server and you do not know the number of times that pisses me off in game and that I respond like this and etc.
Grow up people are allowed to talk at you, ignore him
Also he IS right to tell someone, especially a naïve newer player to not trust you. You have a history of abusing their trust for your own personal gain.
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

The following user(s) said Thank You: Lenny Boy, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408181

Lenny Boy wrote:
This has already been dealt with? Besides, this is obviously done out of pettyness since I doubt bunny got more than a verbal for it and also because of this common sinz L

it proves beautiful and well what I'm saying when he annoys me ingame and then I do this kind of thing because I can't take it anymore and he insults me
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408182

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

that he talks to me is to be mean and provoke me

Oo, the irony is just sweet!
Sinz would never constantly spam "L" or tell someone to "fuck off" ever!
I'm going to do a sinz and harass CEO all day ( :evil: ) for CM logs and CTRL+F and show the countless times you acting the same way.
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408183

sinzz wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:

it proves beautiful and well what I'm saying when he annoys me ingame and then I do this kind of thing because I can't take it anymore and he insults me

Bro, if you can't handle even the tiniest amount of negativity directed towards you, I suggest you close the game.
  • bunnyslippers69
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1186

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408184

Markus wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

Also he IS right to tell someone, especially a naïve newer player to not trust you. You have a history of abusing their trust for your own personal gain.
when I ask them to stop talking to me it's not for the rest that he continues taking the example of an admin who is constantly trash talking the player gives him a warning then a second and the third c it's the mute while he just talks so why it's not the same thing this person talks to me to annoy me and influence others towards me and provoke me how it's different just tell him to leave me alone c That's all I ask I don't want him to talk to me if it's to keep pissing me off
and I don't allow you to point out elements from the past to prove bunny right when the person said this
(PM) Mr Loafers: i've seen you way more than him on here, i'd trust you over him any day of the week lol
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408185

sinzz wrote:
Markus wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

when I ask them to stop talking to me it's not for the rest that he continues taking the example of an admin who is constantly trash talking the player gives him a warning then a second and the third c it's the mute while he just talks so why it's not the same thing this person talks to me to annoy me and influence others towards me and provoke me how it's different just tell him to leave me alone c That's all I ask I don't want him to talk to me if it's to keep pissing me off
IGNORE HIM
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408186

sinzz wrote:
Markus wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

and I don't allow you to point out elements from the past to prove bunny right when the person to whom she told her had said her
(PM) Mr Loafers: i've seen you way more than him on here, i'd trust you over him any day of the week lol
"i've seen you way more than him on here" probably sees you more often than you see the sun, so why wouldn't he LOL. That's a part of how manipulation works, google it or ask ChatGPT.
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408187

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I'm going to do a sinz and harass CEO all day ( :evil: ) for CM logs and CTRL+F and show the countless times you acting the same way.

Markus wrote:

*Visual representation of sinz getting absolutely annihilated by facts and logic*

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lenny Boy, bunnyslippers69, Markus, God dammit Ross

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408188

Markus wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Markus wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

IGNORE HIM
Have you ever ignored someone in the hope that this behavior would be enough to solve a problem or end a difficult situation? Unfortunately, this attitude is not always the solution. Indeed, ignoring a person does not change the situation unless one actively acts to find a solution.

Ignoring may seem like an easy, temporary strategy to avoid a confrontation or a problem, but it doesn't solve anything in the long run. Indeed, if you ignore someone, they may feel hurt, betrayed, or frustrated, which can make the situation worse rather than solving it.

Moreover, ignoring someone does not solve the root of the problem. It is always preferable to actively engage in conflict resolution, by talking to the person concerned or finding collective solutions to find a compromise.

In short, ignoring does not solve the problems and can even make them worse. It is important to remember that open and honest dialogue is often the best approach to resolving conflicts.
I needed use chat GPT for this hope you will understand
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408189

• Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408190

Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Markus wrote:

*Visual representation of sinz getting absolutely annihilated by facts and logic*

I would like to share a message that is close to my heart. Too often we judge people based on their past, their past mistakes, their past choices, their past relationships. We label them as a certain person based on their history, disregarding their potential and future.

I would like to remind you that the past does not define the future. We all have the potential to change, grow and improve. We should give people a chance to show us who they are today, rather than judging them based on their past.

It's important not to underestimate the power of transformation. People can change and they can change dramatically. It often takes just one event, one meeting or one decision for everything to change. So don't be afraid to give someone a chance, even if they have a difficult past.

Always remember that each of us is capable of change, growth and improvement. And if we want to see the best in others, we must look beyond their past to see their potential and bright future.

Sincerely,

sinz
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408191

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Markus wrote:

I would like to share a message that is close to my heart. Too often we judge people based on their past, their past mistakes, their past choices, their past relationships. We label them as a certain person based on their history, disregarding their potential and future.

I would like to remind you that the past does not define the future. We all have the potential to change, grow and improve. We should give people a chance to show us who they are today, rather than judging them based on their past.

It's important not to underestimate the power of transformation. People can change and they can change dramatically. It often takes just one event, one meeting or one decision for everything to change. So don't be afraid to give someone a chance, even if they have a difficult past.

Always remember that each of us is capable of change, growth and improvement. And if we want to see the best in others, we must look beyond their past to see their potential and bright future.

Sincerely,

sinz
from your heart or from chat gpt?
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin