[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408192

Callum. wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
that he talks to me is to be mean and provoke me

Oo, the irony is just sweet!
Sinz would never constantly spam "L" or tell someone to "fuck off" ever!
I'm going to do a sinz and harass CEO all day ( :evil: ) for CM logs and CTRL+F and show the countless times you acting the same way.

Markus wrote:
Also he IS right to tell someone, especially a naïve newer player to not trust you. You have a history of abusing their trust for your own personal gain.

*Visual representation of sinz getting absolutely annihilated by facts and logic*

I would like to share a message that is close to my heart. Too often we judge people based on their past, their past mistakes, their past choices, their past relationships. We label them as a certain person based on their history, disregarding their potential and future.

I would like to remind you that the past does not define the future. We all have the potential to change, grow and improve. We should give people a chance to show us who they are today, rather than judging them based on their past.

It's important not to underestimate the power of transformation. People can change and they can change dramatically. It often takes just one event, one meeting or one decision for everything to change. So don't be afraid to give someone a chance, even if they have a difficult past.

Always remember that each of us is capable of change, growth and improvement. And if we want to see the best in others, we must look beyond their past to see their potential and bright future.

Sincerely,

sinz
from your heart or from chat gpt?

from your heart
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408193

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I'm going to do a sinz and harass CEO all day ( :evil: ) for CM logs and CTRL+F and show the countless times you acting the same way.

Markus wrote:
Also he IS right to tell someone, especially a naïve newer player to not trust you. You have a history of abusing their trust for your own personal gain.

*Visual representation of sinz getting absolutely annihilated by facts and logic*

I would like to share a message that is close to my heart. Too often we judge people based on their past, their past mistakes, their past choices, their past relationships. We label them as a certain person based on their history, disregarding their potential and future.

I would like to remind you that the past does not define the future. We all have the potential to change, grow and improve. We should give people a chance to show us who they are today, rather than judging them based on their past.

It's important not to underestimate the power of transformation. People can change and they can change dramatically. It often takes just one event, one meeting or one decision for everything to change. So don't be afraid to give someone a chance, even if they have a difficult past.

Always remember that each of us is capable of change, growth and improvement. And if we want to see the best in others, we must look beyond their past to see their potential and bright future.

Sincerely,

sinz

This would all be fine and dandy if it were true - Fact of the matter is you haven't changed a single bit. This is your <insert God knows which time> that you are claiming you have "changed". Yet you still remain, to this day, a manipulative, annoying, selfish and self-indulgent, tormenting little brat.

Yeah, the "past does not define the future" is very much true, but does not apply to individuals like yourself who are stuck in the past and are doing very much the same things they've been doing a year, two years, three years ago, etc...

Just because you SAY you have changed, does not mean you actually have - It's not how it works sinz. You're very much the exact same person that you used to be and people's feedback and input across your applications and reports reflect that very very well.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lenny Boy, Markus, Callum.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408194

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Markus wrote:

Sincerely,

sinz
The past certainly influences someone and having control certainly makes you a different person, but you prove to be incapable of control as your usage of ChatGPT shows that you don't provide yourself education towards learning english properly like the rest of us :woohoo: (and also still manipulating new players to this day :unsure: )
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard, Callum.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408195

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Markus wrote:

Sincerely,

sinz

This would all be fine and dandy if it were true - Fact of the matter is you haven't changed a single bit. This is your <insert God knows which time> that you are claiming you have "changed". Yet you still remain, to this day, a manipulative, annoying, selfish and self-indulgent, tormenting little brat.

Yeah, the "past does not define the future" is very much true, but does not apply to individuals like yourself who are stuck in the past and are doing very much the same things they've been doing a year, two years, three years ago, etc...

Just because you SAY you have changed, does not mean you actually have - It's not how it works sinz. You're very much the exact same person that you used to be and people's feedback and input across your applications and reports reflect that very very well.

ok richard but as I said before I don't care what you say if it's just to do it for your head and as I said you haven't changed :)
I say you're wasting your time talking for nothing I just have to say something to show you that I don't care what you think because obviously you do the same with yourself so why bother me when it's not worth it :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408196

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Markus wrote:

Sincerely,

sinz

ok richard but as I said before I don't care what you say if it's just to do it for your head and as I said you haven't changed :)
Richard has always been great at being honest with you, so you're right, he hasn't changed :whistle:
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408197

sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Markus wrote:

Sincerely,

sinz

"You haven't changed" - I never had to change lmao? What's your point exactly - Actually whatever it is, it's evidently flawed, makes no sense. I'm not the one who goes around and begs, harasses people and manipulates newcomers for his own self gain. I don't annoy others in game to press F1 or to help me with my dailies to the point where they are forced to leave the server. I'm not the one greedy to such a degree where I'll ruin the gameplay for everyone else just so I can hoard a shit load of pixels. I can go on forever...

It's not just me sinz, not sure if you're aware of your surroundings or if you're deluded enough, but plenty of people across ZARP share the same or similar view as I do. Wake up.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 11 months 3 weeks ago by Mr. Richard.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408198

Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Markus wrote:

Sincerely,

sinz

Richard has always been great at being honest with you, so you're right, he hasn't changed :whistle:
if you hear the word "great" by annoying me with its amalgams and its vision of thinking that remains since the time of the dinosaurs and the fact of saying "honest with you" like "harassing constantly and wanting to have right" indeed he has not changed I completely agree stay like his richard it's very good you're going to make good progress in being like this you'll see
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408199

Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Markus wrote:

Sincerely,

sinz

"You haven't changed" - I never had to change lmao? What's your point exactly - Actually whatever it is, it's evidently flawed, makes no sense. I'm not the one who goes around and begs, harasses people and manipulates newcomers for his own self gain. I don't annoy others in game to press F1 or to help me with my dailies to the point where they are forced to leave the server. I'm not the one greedy to such a degree where I'll ruin the gameplay for everyone else just so I can hoard a shit load of pixels. I can go on forever...

It's not just me sinz, not sure if you're aware of your surroundings or if you're deluded enough, but plenty of people across ZARP share the same or similar view as I do. Wake up.

you only have his arguments in mind you lack aspiration to always want to turn to the past it's heartbreaking seriously change it you become desperate
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Punishment Request - Bunny 11 months 3 weeks ago #1408200

Markus wrote:
For whoever decides to handle this travesty, please note it has already been dealt with in game...
Sick, this just makes my life easier

#Denied
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: bunnyslippers69, Markus, Mr. Richard, Callum.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds

167 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf