Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407343

Yes, I am aware how much hate this will generate towards Lenny Boy. However, I insist on the entertainment.

:pray: :zarp:

Name - spoons
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:50708105 (spoons) STEAM_0:1:151030918 (Legend)
Server - SSRP
Time And Date - Current Week or Week Before
Reason - RDM
Story - Got a little bit too silly

• Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407344

Handling, expect a outcome when I get back from work
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407345

:zarp:
  • Whidd
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • He who would live must fight.
  • Thanks received: 280

Ex-Prophunt Admin
Ex-SSRP Moderator

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407353

Hello lenny I am the lawyer for spoon and legend and I will treat your appeal with seriousness and conviction

First of all in the first clip for fear that you will rip it he preferred not to take any risk and kill you by anticipatory self-defense since he has a golden hyper and a golden inferno and in no case wants to take the risk of it to lose turtlx is to spend the same thing with his ggluon so I understand

Then in the second clip it was totally an involuntary "kill" since spoon and I had fun with it and the item in question decided to kill you so it's sad that you were very low so that you died the next time times use an "edf"

Finally in the third clip and fourth clip since the clip was quite short we can very well suspect that you did things for him to kill you because it seems weird that you just show the extract or you get killed without showing a bit of what happened before that proves that the kill was valid but that you hide the truth by putting only the kill without the context

Sincerely, Spoon and legend's lawyer
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407356

sinzz wrote:
Hello lenny I am the lawyer for spoon and legend and I will treat your appeal with seriousness and conviction

First of all in the first clip for fear that you will rip it he preferred not to take any risk and kill you by anticipatory self-defense since he has a golden hyper and a golden inferno and in no case wants to take the risk of it to lose turtlx is to spend the same thing with his ggluon so I understand

Then in the second clip it was totally an involuntary "kill" since spoon and I had fun with it and the item in question decided to kill you so it's sad that you were very low so that you died the next time times use an "edf"

Finally in the third clip and fourth clip since the clip was quite short we can very well suspect that you did things for him to kill you because it seems weird that you just show the extract or you get killed without showing a bit of what happened before that proves that the kill was valid but that you hide the truth by putting only the kill without the context

tldr:
i want items so i will defend mr legend and spoons
  • percocet bobby
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 28

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407360

sinzz wrote:

they should fire you immediately
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407365

percocet bobby wrote:
sinzz wrote:

tldr:
i want items so i will defend mr legend and spoons

kinda not my friend :)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407367

sinzz wrote:

false information but i'll let it slide because it sounds goofy
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407370

sinzz wrote:

The fact that everything you said is wrong has got to be the best part of this post. The first clip they both are on the same side and Lenny has no valid RP reason to kill spoons, so for spoons to preemptively take action on something that can't happen in RP is breaking the rules in place.

The second clip you could calk down to being an accident but the amount of times people are having "fun" in spawn and its ended up being a punishable offense would make you think people would learn to take their fun elsewhere, the excuse of use an "edf" is beyond stupid and players should not be force into using items to avoid a mistake from someone else.

In the third and fourth clip you claim it is hiding proof, do you have any proof to back up this claim? As from what I can see and hear there is no indication of action happening at the time and from what I can tell they are both still very much on the same team.

If you want to act like a lawyer you best be prepared to get treated like one and not cry when things go up in flames and tarnish what little reputation you actually have.
  • Sally
  • Forum Administrator
  • ZARP VIP
  • Can You Understand How Strange It Is To Be Alive?
  • Thanks received: 3527

Brother Gustro: sally is a minge
Last Edit: 1 year 4 days ago by Sally.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Markus, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407371

Sally wrote:
sinzz wrote:

The fact that everything you said is wrong has got to be the best part of this post. The first clip they both are on the same side and Lenny has no valid RP reason to kill spoons, so for spoons to preemptively take action on something that can't happen in RP is breaking the rules in place.

The second clip you could calk down to being an accident but the amount of times people are having "fun" in spawn and its ended up being a punishable offense would make you think people would learn to take their fun elsewhere, the excuse of use an "edf" is beyond stupid and players should not be force into using items to avoid a mistake from someone else.

In the third and fourth clip you claim it is hiding proof, do you have any proof to back up this claim?

If you want to act like a lawyer you best be prepared to get treated like one and not cry when things go up in flames and tarnish what little reputation you actually have.

I think that the worst thing of all is the fact that this guy was a staff member. Not only does he not seem to have any grasp of the most basic and fundamental rules of SSRP, but he's also gonna go out of his way to lie and make up excuses to avoid getting his "friends" punished by all means necessary.

God forbid he gets any rank, ever again.
  • Mr. Richard
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 1 year 4 days ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Sally, yisyas

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407372

Mr. Richard wrote:
Sally wrote:
sinzz wrote:

In the third and fourth clip you claim it is hiding proof, do you have any proof to back up this claim?

I think that the worst thing of all is the fact that this guy was a staff member. Not only does he not seem to have any grasp of the most basic and fundamental rules of SSRP, but he's also gonna go out of his way to lie and make up excuses to avoid getting his "friends" punished by all means necessary.

God forbid he gets any rank, ever again.
It's okay, he got bribed into doing it (not saying that's an excuse) and has no conscious of the things he said :side:
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407380

sinzz wrote:

I ain’t reading this
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407381

sinzz wrote:

Shut up
  • Dusky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 88

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407382

I'm convinced Sinz is an early prototype of ChatGPT
  • .uzi
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Foos yer doos?
  • Thanks received: 2441
The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky, slodoban milošević, Lenny Boy, Salted Wine, maddox and 1 more...

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407383

.uzi wrote:

Phenomenal quote
  • Dusky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 88

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407386

.uzi wrote:
LMAOOOOOOOOO
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 4 days ago #1407401

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

NERD!
  • Lyra
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 145

:nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails: :nails:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lenny Boy, Killa Kappa, Salted Wine, sinzz

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 3 days ago #1407471

I'm not reading the report or watching the clips but seeing "Current week or Week Before" makes me believe this could possibly be a case of stockpiling evidence which is commonly discouraged or denied as it would be unfair to give someone a new warn that lasts 2 weeks if it would be half way to expiring had they been reported a week ago! And not only that but not reporting something like this in time may give the other person the impression you are both just "messing around" making them more likely to do it again, just to switch up and report it all at once to get a harsher punishment! Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 3 days ago #1407497

Sally wrote:
sinzz wrote:

In the third and fourth clip you claim it is hiding proof, do you have any proof to back up this claim? As from what I can see and hear there is no indication of action happening at the time and from what I can tell they are both still very much on the same team.

I suggest you open chatgpt and ask the AI to write a translation in French under 10 words because I swear on my life Sinz will not understand what you wrote :woohoo: :ohmy:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 3 days ago #1407498

In every clip you’re awkwardly following him. I don’t blame him for killing you ur kinda weird lol
  • Jaden.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1024
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa
Time to create page: 0.155 seconds

214 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40