• Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 236
Fighter without fire, nothing to Inspire
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 3 days ago #1407504

Богдан Лаловић wrote:
I'm not reading the report or watching the clips but seeing "Current week or Week Before" makes me believe this could possibly be a case of stockpiling evidence which is commonly discouraged or denied as it would be unfair to give someone a new warn that lasts 2 weeks if it would be half way to expiring had they been reported a week ago! And not only that but not reporting something like this in time may give the other person the impression you are both just "messing around" making them more likely to do it again, just to switch up and report it all at once to get a harsher punishment! Thank you for coming to my ted talk.
i'm not reading all this, but, the theory of the 2 clips all at once is because i simply "didn't care at the time to waste my time to report it"
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 3 days ago #1407506

Lefty. wrote:
no accurate steamid proof sorry denied

This is true I was the steamid (please release my family)
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3 5 0
  • Thanks received: 104

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 3 days ago #1407510

Report creator, could you contact me on Discord?
Clarky#1306
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 3 days ago #1407512

Lenny Boy wrote:
.uzi wrote:
I'm convinced Sinz is an early prototype of ChatGPT
LMAOOOOOOOOO

Discontinued...
  • User
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 47

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 3 days ago #1407514

Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Hello lenny I am the lawyer for spoon and legend and I will treat your appeal with seriousness and conviction

First of all in the first clip for fear that you will rip it he preferred not to take any risk and kill you by anticipatory self-defense since he has a golden hyper and a golden inferno and in no case wants to take the risk of it to lose turtlx is to spend the same thing with his ggluon so I understand

Then in the second clip it was totally an involuntary "kill" since spoon and I had fun with it and the item in question decided to kill you so it's sad that you were very low so that you died the next time times use an "edf"

Finally in the third clip and fourth clip since the clip was quite short we can very well suspect that you did things for him to kill you because it seems weird that you just show the extract or you get killed without showing a bit of what happened before that proves that the kill was valid but that you hide the truth by putting only the kill without the context

Sincerely, Spoon and legend's lawyer
I ain’t reading this

It’s not even that big
F for effort
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 3 days ago #1407515

ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Hello lenny I am the lawyer for spoon and legend and I will treat your appeal with seriousness and conviction

First of all in the first clip for fear that you will rip it he preferred not to take any risk and kill you by anticipatory self-defense since he has a golden hyper and a golden inferno and in no case wants to take the risk of it to lose turtlx is to spend the same thing with his ggluon so I understand

Then in the second clip it was totally an involuntary "kill" since spoon and I had fun with it and the item in question decided to kill you so it's sad that you were very low so that you died the next time times use an "edf"

Finally in the third clip and fourth clip since the clip was quite short we can very well suspect that you did things for him to kill you because it seems weird that you just show the extract or you get killed without showing a bit of what happened before that proves that the kill was valid but that you hide the truth by putting only the kill without the context

I ain’t reading this

It’s not even that big
F for effort

Please do not try to start drama with your fellow colleagues Donathan.
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa, Markus, God dammit Ross

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 2 days ago #1407520

ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I ain’t reading this

It’s not even that big
F for effort
Don't ask sinz how long it took him to write that down (if it actually wasn't copy paste)
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 2 days ago #1407523

Lenny Boy wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I ain’t reading this

It’s not even that big
F for effort
Don't ask sinz how long it took him to write that down (if it actually wasn't copy paste)

It’s a respectable effort to say the least. He’s come a long way
  • ItsDonny
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Big Don
  • Thanks received: 212

Community Developer
Discord Head Admin
Forum Global Mod

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 2 days ago #1407524

ItsDonny wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I ain’t reading this

It’s not even that big
F for effort

Sinz has been playing zarp for years and I haven’t noticed any meaningful improvement in his English
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 2 days ago #1407525

ItsDonny wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I ain’t reading this

It’s not even that big
F for effort

It's respectable for you
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 2 days ago #1407527

ItsDonny wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I ain’t reading this

It’s not even that big
F for effort

that's peak comedy coming from you there
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 2 days ago #1407532

ItsDonny wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I ain’t reading this

It’s not even that big
F for effort

I still ain’t reading that
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 2 days ago #1407534

Clarky wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
ItsDonny wrote:
Clarky wrote:
sinzz wrote:

I ain’t reading this

It’s not even that big
F for effort

I still ain’t reading that

+1 i stopped
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 18 hours ago #1407695

Clarky wrote:
Handling, expect a outcome when I get back from work
I respect the workforce but I might need to halt your grind for a little bit @Clarky
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 18 hours ago #1407697

Lenny Boy wrote:
Clarky wrote:
I respect the workforce but I might need to halt your grind for a little bit @Clarky
hes still a work be patient.
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 18 hours ago #1407698

Богдан Лаловић wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
Clarky wrote:
[blocks your path]
  • Lenny Boy
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Punishment Request - spoons & Legend 1 year 18 hours ago #1407699

Lenny Boy wrote:
Богдан Лаловић wrote:
Lenny Boy wrote:
Clarky wrote:
[blocks your path]
*demolishes your house to the ground*
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

209 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1