Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404466

Name lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back
ID STEAM_0:0:3818233 www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic6418507679de21564145816
Server SSRP EVOCITY
Time and Date2023 03 20 11 53 50 (GMT) -
Reason Printing as Mayor./b] -
Story So Sinz was printing as mayor which is clearly against the rules, he claimed i had stolen his money and i won't stand for that yesterday he 'made sure' i had no printers as mayor (as i did) so i thought i would show him doing it, the logs will show he had printers down as mayor despite him being a gangster in video [
Proof
  • Dusky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 88
Last Edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by Dusky.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404467

:plussp:
  • crystaal
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 34

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404468

Handling
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404469

do you have any evidence of sinz being a mayor whilst his printers were placed down?
  • Clarky
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9544

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404470

It is in the video that he was mayor for 1 hour 41 ish minutes, you should be able to see when he was mayor and when he had printers down from.
He also said in the video I took money from the printers "5 minutes ago" whoever took that money took it when he was still mayor.
  • Dusky
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404472

This is him saying he 'forgot to destroy them as mayor'
www.linkpicture.com/view.php?img=LPic64185a6e63afb63171962
  • Dusky
  • Senior Boarder

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404477

:support:
Sinz whole intent of being Mod was to abuse his powers to his advantage.
  • Arcadepro
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Precision is the Key 2013-2019 + Old CSS server
  • Thanks received: 4
VεηØm〖PŘØ〗¥Ŧ ✘
01 01
01 01

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404478

Arcadepro wrote:
:? :?
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 456

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404480

Arcadepro wrote:

Please don’t make baseless, slanderous comments.
  • Nafe
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404501

narc
  • Spicy
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1071
♿JAYHOUSE BEST GANG♿
Ex-SSRP Super Administrator
Ex-Prophunt Administrator
Ex-Murder Moderator
Ex-Bhop Moderator
Ex-TTT Moderator
Ex-Teamspeak Staff
Ex-Wiki Contributor
Kapi,Clarky,Blockedass,Corgi,Getzco,,Dady SORLE! ! ! !!!! ! ! ! NAREXA !

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404505

now i'm going to explain the facts that i told duski but who doesn't want to know,
First I printed around 8:40 in the area but before that I did /mayor in case there are people who will be mayor in the future and if I am I would have destroyed my printers but it was not the case since everyone was afk so I decided to print, about two hours later I was in my revisions and I don't remember anything that linked to zarp at the same time a test that matters a lot in the note and which is very important everything that is not related to that we do not think about it and I was taking small breaks on my activities but to tell you that from then on I did not touch the printer then a random person had come for mayor and I was elected mayor so I said to myself "yes it's perfect like that I could quietly review and monitor from time to time" without remembering that I still had printers then around 12:30 something like that when I had finished my revisions and when I got into the game I remembered that I had I'm going to be a bitch so what I did was I stopped my time as mayor so as not to abuse it more I could very well have continued without worrying about that but that's not the case and when I'm going back to my base even if it took me a while to remember since I didn't know where I put my printers someone had taken everything so I thought it's either duski or venom would be banned since he is banned and suddenly (it's a hypothesis) maybe he was in a discord room and they talked about it since they are accomplices and after that I told him is it you who took in my printers so I don't know who was the person who made it.
so to say that i was in no way advantaged by this and that not having claimed the money in my printers was ultimately a good choice moreover if duski would have been a benevolent person he could have warned me that i I had printers and he might have thought that if he could destroy them instead of reporting me like that when I explained things to him because of course he shows that what benefits him I explained behind the fact that I I had completely forgotten that I had printers and that I could have destroyed them if I would have known we all make mistakes and we correct them, this is to tell you that this is the first time that has happened to me and I'm still sorry that this is happening to me now and moreover I was sorry for having accused you even if logic would say that you were around and venom too but of course the reason for this postponement was not his it was just because venom was banned "by me" you do this when I will explain before things but that you only do it in your head and after you are a person who applied for moderator I think I would have a person who would have been confronted and who was sorry for what happened because he had don't pay attention I would have just said to be careful next time because he won nothing by doing this it's like you're reporting someone because he bought doors and he's fbi it's almost the same he won nothing by doing this and it's not a rule that is very important compared to others
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2474

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404507

sinzz wrote:
now i'm going to explain the facts that i told duski but who doesn't want to know,
First I printed around 8:40 in the area but before that I did /mayor in case there are people who will be mayor in the future and if I am I would have destroyed my printers but it was not the case since everyone was afk so I decided to print, about two hours later I was in my revisions and I don't remember anything that linked to zarp at the same time a test that matters a lot in the note and which is very important everything that is not related to that we do not think about it and I was taking small breaks on my activities but to tell you that from then on I did not touch the printer then a random person had come for mayor and I was elected mayor so I said to myself "yes it's perfect like that I could quietly review and monitor from time to time" without remembering that I still had printers then around 12:30 something like that when I had finished my revisions and when I got into the game I remembered that I had I'm going to be a bitch so what I did was I stopped my time as mayor so as not to abuse it more I could very well have continued without worrying about that but that's not the case and when I'm going back to my base even if it took me a while to remember since I didn't know where I put my printers someone had taken everything so I thought it's either duski or venom would be banned since he is banned and suddenly (it's a hypothesis) maybe he was in a discord room and they talked about it since they are accomplices and after that I told him is it you who took in my printers so I don't know who was the person who made it.
so to say that i was in no way advantaged by this and that not having claimed the money in my printers was ultimately a good choice moreover if duski would have been a benevolent person he could have warned me that i I had printers and he might have thought that if he could destroy them instead of reporting me like that when I explained things to him because of course he shows that what benefits him I explained behind the fact that I I had completely forgotten that I had printers and that I could have destroyed them if I would have known we all make mistakes and we correct them, this is to tell you that this is the first time that has happened to me and I'm still sorry that this is happening to me now and moreover I was sorry for having accused you even if logic would say that you were around and venom too but of course the reason for this postponement was not his it was just because venom was banned "by me" you do this when I will explain before things but that you only do it in your head and after you are a person who applied for moderator I think I would have a person who would have been confronted and who was sorry for what happened because he had don't pay attention I would have just said to be careful next time because he won nothing by doing this it's like you're reporting someone because he bought doors and he's fbi it's almost the same he won nothing by doing this and it's not a rule that is very important compared to others
TL:DR
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404508

Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
do you understand or i need to sum it ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404509

sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Too Long Didn't Read
Last Edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by dusheke dabliqius. Reason: xinz

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404510

dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:

To Long Didn't Read

that why I'm asking "if u want a sum up" ?
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404511

sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Too Long Didn't Read

He said he doesn't care because it's too long and I don't think he cares period.

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404512

dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Too Long Didn't Read

He said he doesn't care because it's too long and I don't think he cares period.

alr thx pal
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404514

sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Too Long Didn't Read

alr thx pal

It's on the house lil bro
Last Edit: 1 year 4 weeks ago by dusheke dabliqius.

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404515

dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Too Long Didn't Read

alr thx pal

I would like a TLDR, please can you ask sinz to summarise?
  • euan
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • the truth is i miss you
  • Thanks received: 585
Ex Bhop Head Admin
Ex Surf Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 4 weeks ago #1404517

euan wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:

Too Long Didn't Read

alr thx pal

I would like a TLDR, please can you ask sinz to summarise?

Sure

Dear Sinz,

Euan has asked me to ask you to summarise the explanation please, thanks.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.344 seconds

139 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32