dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
dusheke dabliqius wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
now i'm going to explain the facts that i told duski but who doesn't want to know,
First I printed around 8:40 in the area but before that I did /mayor in case there are people who will be mayor in the future and if I am I would have destroyed my printers but it was not the case since everyone was afk so I decided to print, about two hours later I was in my revisions and I don't remember anything that linked to zarp at the same time a test that matters a lot in the note and which is very important everything that is not related to that we do not think about it and I was taking small breaks on my activities but to tell you that from then on I did not touch the printer then a random person had come for mayor and I was elected mayor so I said to myself "yes it's perfect like that I could quietly review and monitor from time to time" without remembering that I still had printers then around 12:30 something like that when I had finished my revisions and when I got into the game I remembered that I had I'm going to be a bitch so what I did was I stopped my time as mayor so as not to abuse it more I could very well have continued without worrying about that but that's not the case and when I'm going back to my base even if it took me a while to remember since I didn't know where I put my printers someone had taken everything so I thought it's either duski or venom would be banned since he is banned and suddenly (it's a hypothesis) maybe he was in a discord room and they talked about it since they are accomplices and after that I told him is it you who took in my printers so I don't know who was the person who made it.
so to say that i was in no way advantaged by this and that not having claimed the money in my printers was ultimately a good choice moreover if duski would have been a benevolent person he could have warned me that i I had printers and he might have thought that if he could destroy them instead of reporting me like that when I explained things to him because of course he shows that what benefits him I explained behind the fact that I I had completely forgotten that I had printers and that I could have destroyed them if I would have known we all make mistakes and we correct them, this is to tell you that this is the first time that has happened to me and I'm still sorry that this is happening to me now and moreover I was sorry for having accused you even if logic would say that you were around and venom too but of course the reason for this postponement was not his it was just because venom was banned "by me" you do this when I will explain before things but that you only do it in your head and after you are a person who applied for moderator I think I would have a person who would have been confronted and who was sorry for what happened because he had don't pay attention I would have just said to be careful next time because he won nothing by doing this it's like you're reporting someone because he bought doors and he's fbi it's almost the same he won nothing by doing this and it's not a rule that is very important compared to others
TL:DR
do you understand or i need to sum it ?

Too Long Didn't Read

that why I'm asking "if u want a sum up" ?

He said he doesn't care because it's too long and I don't think he cares period.

alr thx pal

It's on the house lil bro
I would like a TLDR, please can you ask sinz to summarise?

Sure

Dear Sinz,

Euan has asked me to ask you to summarise the explanation please, thanks.

ask faithful lad
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 1 week ago #1404556

Upon conversation with Sinz I would like to revoke my punishment request if possible, thank you very much.
  • Dusky
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 88
The following user(s) said Thank You: sinzz

[SSRP] Sinz Punishment Request 1 year 1 week ago #1404557

Dusky wrote:
Upon conversation with Sinz I would like to revoke my punishment request if possible, thank you very much.

:)
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 2471
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

132 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
12/127