[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388744

:plussp:

sort him out stewie
  • luke_
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • -0121-
  • Thanks received: 1139
"R.I.P. Born In Blood" - March the first 2016...
First Seen: Dec 08, 2013 6:54 PM .

Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by luke_.
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Small Bloke In A Box On Wheels, narexa, A Good Pianist

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388745

luke_ wrote:

:plussp:

sort him out stewie

All this drama has me rather hotheaded. May need a tango ice blast to cool myself down

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388748

Atleast the forums got a bit more alive because of everyone being sick of sinz
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
The following user(s) said Thank You: Spicy

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388758

Handling
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11863

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388767

Checking the forums and seeing posts about sinz
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3414

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388768

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388772

Nafe wrote:
Handling
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 521
[ACHIEVEMENTS] Kronen just completed the "Cheater" achievement!
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Kronen.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388773

Kronen wrote:
Nafe wrote:
Handling

hahahahaha he had to upload it to youtube because he couldnt convert it from mp4 to gif :silly: :silly: :silly: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388774

I cannot help but feel bad for the guy ngl but he definitely needs to stop harassing people ):
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388775

narexa wrote:
I cannot help but feel bad for the guy ngl but he definitely needs to stop harassing people ):

Please remember the time you offered him a game on steam and he demanded you buy him boosters

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388776

zarp_smashmouth_avatar wrote:
narexa wrote:

Please remember the time you offered him a game on steam and he demanded you buy him boosters
im convinced sinz is a fucking goblin
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
(FAdmin) OnionRings (STEAM_0:1:81263200) set the access level of lWl Super Golden Sinz #Back to user

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388779

narexa wrote:

Yeah it was very strange, not trying to be rude or funny but I genuinely just always thought he had some form of difficulties as he doesn't seem to be very aware of what he's doing, or maybe he's just fooled me lol
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Buffy

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388780

narexa wrote:
narexa wrote:

Yeah it was very strange, not trying to be rude or funny but I genuinely just always thought he had some form of difficulties as he doesn't seem to be very aware of what he's doing, or maybe he's just fooled me lol
narexa mate that's what he wants you to think its all a character, an act, a roos some might say.
  • Kronen
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388781

Kronen wrote:
narexa wrote:

im convinced sinz is a fucking goblin

Sinz is more jewish than tamaninja and eipus combined
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1735
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kronen

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388782

narexa wrote:
narexa wrote:

I think you are half correct. I think theres something but he heavily overplays it. He makes calculated decisions, if it was plain mistakes over and over or just making noises down the mic thats one thing but the knowing something is wrong and getting someone to do it for you because you already got punished for it, targeting people who are not as familiar with the server knowing that they are an easier target to harass items or whatever he wants from them.

[REPORT] Sinz 1 year 8 months ago #1388791

Hello Stewie,

To keep this whole situation as fair and unbiased as possible, I have personally gone out of my way today to let Sinz know that he is absolutely on his final warning from me personally. I have also passed this warning message onto the rest of the staff team so that they are aware. I will be keeping a very close eye on him in game and elsewhere such as the server logs and other parts of the community, we have had a discussion in-game today and he is now crystal clear on what the terms are.

To reiterate; he is not to bribe or continuously beg new players to start events or do other similar things for him, such as going police to get the bank raid requirements. If someone doesn't reply or simply says no then he is to leave the situation as it is. The same could be said for a few people actually, new players have a lot to learn about our server when they first join and the last thing they need is being given the impression that they have to "pay to play" or be forced to do things.

I have explained to Sinz that when someone reports him or says something to him that he personally doesn't agree with, he can either choose to report it (if he deems it necessary) or simply ignore it. He has been made aware it is not in fact "harassment" and that making silly comments like that can sometimes only escalate a situation.

You are correct, Sinz has been a pretty frequent suspect in exploiting cases, however, he has been punished by members of the community team before myself accordingly, as in most cases they were able to track down the illegitimately gained items and remove them. His most recent venture into the world of exploiting saw him receive a complete reset from Secret Service and any items gained taken away. There was a full investigation into what had been gained and the situation was dealt with appropriately.

It would simply not be fair on Sinz, or anyone for that matter, to go back to punishments we have already given out so they we can change them. We do usually have to thing long and hard before punishments such as this are given out, as it requires us to do a lot of investigative work. We always try to make sure the punishment we give out is the right one and not something we would regret at a later date.

The cheating accusation is not something we can confirm to be true, so far we have seen no conclusive evidence that would lead us to believe this is true. The SSRP lead team has received many reports about Sinz cheating, but the same can be said for many people who are still playing to this day.

It has been an accusation put onto Sinz for a very long time now and I think it's fair to say that if you genuinely believe this to be true, then you are better of just recording whatever evidence you might come across and just continuing to report it. That would be a much more suitable option than openly accusing him of cheating constantly -- which usually only leads to upset and arguments.

As an ending comment after looking at some of the evidence, more specifically the "sexual harassment" part. This was not something I was aware of up until today so I will of course make sure to keep an eye out for it. It isn't something anyone should be putting up with and it appears to have stopped (I hope) based off of that proof...

You can consider this report accepted on the basis I do intend to do something about it (see more here). At the current point in time however, there will not be any punishments given to Sinz. I will be keeping a very close eye on him over the course of the next few months. Hopefully this gives you at least some clarity on the situation and clears things up for everybody.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 11863
Last Edit: 1 year 8 months ago by Nafe.
The following user(s) said Thank You: .uzi, bunnyslippers69, sinzz
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds

199 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
16/127