Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong)

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388684

sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Djman963 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Classic sinz. Being an annoying, manipulative cunt who uses new players for the sake of his own self-indulgence and ruins their experience. Nothing has changed about him in the past couple of years. I feel bad for the dozens if not hundreds of others who had to stand and go through with his harassment and bullshit.

Sorry you had to go through this too mate, ZARP is a great community and I hope you still stick around on SSRP despite this... incident.

you know what I'm not going to argue because I know richard doesn't like me either so I'm going to say nothing
just thought a little before saying thank you

Lmao unfortunately Richard isn’t the only one who doesn’t like you it’s majority of the players in zarp from what I’ve been told by others and your so clueless to what your doing just constantly begging for shit 24/7 and you are calling this new player a scammer for saying 50mil for him to help you, that just is not a scam so unsure where that logic is coming from.

It’s great to see some of this shit finally come out! But at the end of the day how much more has sinz done to new and old players that hasn’t been seen or reported. How many players could’ve he made leave in the past while??

I know that people hate me and so I'm not in their head to envy them and say wow it's good I don't care about them I focus only on myself and I don't begging for shit and this as you said does not like me and I do not care about his but the fact of turning this situation against me while I gave proof of the whole story what is really happening instead of this person taking only the pieces that interest him to be right and that on a simple question he makes a drama it is not a fact think about it
and if we have to follow their logic "to ask" is "to beg" and "ask a question or for help" is to use players , where is going the world , go think twice about that
people dont envy you, they hate you because you have annoyed and harassed them ever since you joined the server every single day. instead of acting like this every single day have you tried to be better person? at least once in your life?
since the moment I said "man" instead of "men" I changed but you did not notice anything and that this small change means nothing for you but for me if therefore thought about his
you don't understand that if people are mean to me why I would be nice to them I'm not a victim who lets himself be done so I'm a little boring sometimes ask you why
wow big change sinz, honestly it’s incredible how naive you are about why the community hates you. and instead of trying to find a solution to why you are hated, you continue to do the same things.
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458
The topic has been locked.

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388687

YisYas wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Djman963 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:
Classic sinz. Being an annoying, manipulative cunt who uses new players for the sake of his own self-indulgence and ruins their experience. Nothing has changed about him in the past couple of years. I feel bad for the dozens if not hundreds of others who had to stand and go through with his harassment and bullshit.

Sorry you had to go through this too mate, ZARP is a great community and I hope you still stick around on SSRP despite this... incident.

you know what I'm not going to argue because I know richard doesn't like me either so I'm going to say nothing

Lmao unfortunately Richard isn’t the only one who doesn’t like you it’s majority of the players in zarp from what I’ve been told by others and your so clueless to what your doing just constantly begging for shit 24/7 and you are calling this new player a scammer for saying 50mil for him to help you, that just is not a scam so unsure where that logic is coming from.

It’s great to see some of this shit finally come out! But at the end of the day how much more has sinz done to new and old players that hasn’t been seen or reported. How many players could’ve he made leave in the past while??

I know that people hate me and so I'm not in their head to envy them and say wow it's good I don't care about them I focus only on myself and I don't begging for shit and this as you said does not like me and I do not care about his but the fact of turning this situation against me while I gave proof of the whole story what is really happening instead of this person taking only the pieces that interest him to be right and that on a simple question he makes a drama it is not a fact think about it
and if we have to follow their logic "to ask" is "to beg" and "ask a question or for help" is to use players , where is going the world , go think twice about that
people dont envy you, they hate you because you have annoyed and harassed them ever since you joined the server every single day. instead of acting like this every single day have you tried to be better person? at least once in your life?
since the moment I said "man" instead of "men" I changed but you did not notice anything and that this small change means nothing for you but for me if therefore thought about his
you don't understand that if people are mean to me why I would be nice to them I'm not a victim who lets himself be done so I'm a little boring sometimes ask you why
wow big change sinz, honestly it’s incredible how naive you are about why the community hates you. and instead of trying to find a solution to why you are hated, you continue to do the same things.

what did I say above? you read or not I said that I don't care that some people hate me that he does it it won't change my way of playing on ssrp by not taking my head with people like u for exemple
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388688

sinzz wrote:
YisYas wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Djman963 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

what did I say above? you read or not I said that I don't care that some people hate me that he does it it won't change my way of playing on ssrp by not taking my head with people like u for exemple
proving me right once again
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 458

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388695

YisYas wrote:
sinzz wrote:
YisYas wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Djman963 wrote:
sinzz wrote:
Mr. Richard wrote:

proving me right once again

I did i made a forum!
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388711

guys just go fight
  • pizza
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة
  • Thanks received: 149

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388712

kar0llo wrote:
guys just go fight
fight with machetes like a real men
  • pizza
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388724

kar0llo wrote:
kar0llo wrote:
guys just go fight
thank you pointshop player, you will be ignored
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1821
Jay House number 1 as always
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Indiana Jones, bunnyslippers69, Buffy

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388727

Lerpson wrote:
kar0llo wrote:
kar0llo wrote:
guys just go fight
thank you pointshop player, you will be ignored
pls mom DD:
  • pizza
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • حياة جيدة

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388729

I am going to lock this because what the fuck.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx

Sinz Trying to use new players (gone wrong) 1 year 9 months ago #1388757

We have already had to ask Sinz not to abuse custom events to bump up his leader board score, we have also had to talk to him several times in the past in regards to the whole "harassment" situation that seems to perpetuate every week at this point. TO clarify, if anybody is abusing custom events to gain leader board score they will be punished accordingly and will also have their leader board score set to zero.

As for Sinz, this is his final chance from me to stop. He has had two permanent bans for harassment of users, I also want to use that word properly and not his definition of harassment, which just seems to be his way of telling people to stop doing anything whatsoever. Obviously something isn't sticking!

So again I want to post this message publicly, I will also intentionally be using strong wording to make sure Sinz sees and understands it:

If you are going out of your way to go and bother new players to beg them to do things for you, then when they refuse actively go out of your way to be disrespectful toward them. I will personally make sure you aren't able to use any form of voice or chat communication until you learn your lesson, which for you likely means a ban. But fear not! You could just stop and that won't ever happen...

I would also like to remind you that when you interact with somebody and they then respond with something along the lines of "leave me alone" or give you the hint to stop talking with them, don't then act like the victim and say they are harassing you. Because that is far from the truth nor is it even the definition of harassment.
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • Thanks received: 8582
The following user(s) said Thank You: ItsDonny
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds

180 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
3/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun