Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388652

Due to the length and contents of this report I am requesting that it is handled by a cm+ and due to what I believe to be a bias I would request that xnator does not handle please. Thank you!

Name - (What is the accused person's name?) Sinz
Steam-ID - (What is the accused person's Steam-ID?) STEAM_0:0:3818233
Server - (What server was this on?) SSRP
Time And Date (CET) - (When did it happen?) Multiple years in the making
Reason - (What rules did the person break?) Cheating, harassment and exploiting

Harassment of players new and old:
For multiple years we have had witnessed sinz harass players for items or to start events or to simply get his own way, this irritates old players and gives zarp a horrible image to new players. What happened today should be the final straw! He has a previous ban for doing this! He knows better than to beg and harass yet he continues to do it punishment free, this should not be the case! I and many others have witnessed him beg new players for items by pretending to be poor or request them to make an event (but has to be a good prize) because "we need some fun". If the prize was not good enough for him he would bully the new player into submitting to putting an item that he wants, he has been known to manipulate rules as a scare tactic (example today accusing a new player of scamming) which if the new player read the rules (and not fully understanding the extent) they would see that scamming is an instant perma ban not knowing that what they did was not actually scamming! These are using scare tactics or trickery (pretending to be poor) to bully/trick new/unaware players into giving up items that have high value to them but not to him. These actions have lead to multiple potential new community members leaving after getting the impression that this is what the server is like, its incredibly damaging. I don't think I can name a single person can say that they have not had sinz beg or manipulate items out of them.

Exploiting:
Sinz has been caught and punished TWICE for exploiting the event system and the mayor vote. Although he had cases removed when it came to the event it was completely ignored when brought up so I am adding it onto this report. With the cases he exploited he would coinflip them against cash or items in what I can only call a zarp money laundering scheme knowing full well what he did was wrong. Today he admitted that he was unhappy with what the next prize would be and wanted someone (was a new player btw) to make an event to refresh the prize knowing full well that is exploitative as he was punished for it before yet was never fully reset. When the mayor update dropped he was caught exploiting the mayor voting system to make sure he could get mayor when the server was empty to get risk free xp. From this he only had the rewards taken back and no further punishment for his actions. Other players have had much harsher punishments for simply printing outside the map, others have had their whole inventories reset over exploiting to save a single item so I'm not sure why he can get off so easily with exploiting 2 systems then go on to bully/trick others into doing the action he knows he was punished for. He may act stupid but these actions are clearly calculated.

Since making this report I have had people come forward and explain that he also duped cases during "July challenges" and only had the cases removed although he most likely laundered them the same way he did with the event exploits". These are claims not made by me but im sure the cm team will know if this happened or not

I have had someone else come forward and tell me he also exploited the nightclub
Cheating:
Sinz has been a blatant cheater in events (exploiting events to cheat in them to guarantee the prize which would then be laundered) for years. Although I sent 2 lots of blatant proof of him cheating in events and to find players printers both times were voted not good enough, after speaking with multiple people who were previous cheaters (who for obvious reasons will remain anonymous) they all determined that it was very clear evidence so I would like to go public with my proof and invite you to give your own opinion on what you see, I would also like the staff team to rewatch the proof provided and revote and if possible break down where it is unclear.

Proof - (Any proof (video or screenshot) that clearly shows what happened.)
Cheating proof
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

Attempting to get the prize swapped and farm leaderboards

Harassing the new player and making scamming accusations in an attempt to bully the new player into making an event to refresh the prize and let sinz farm leaderboard wins.

Full chat of him going after the new player even after being told to stop by another member of the community

Just had someone else come forward who wanted this added into the report

I wish to use our previous cm's response as part of my report (permission has been granted by Richard) as I completely forgot about these very important parts to my report!
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4052
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Indiana Jones.
The topic has been locked.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388653

accepted
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Sam..

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388654

Sam. wrote:
handling
zarp_smashmouth_avatar wrote:
Due to the length and contents of this report I am requesting that it is handled by a cm+ and due to what I believe to be a bias I would request that xnator does not handle please. Thank you!

• Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Indiana Jones. Reason: You sly sausage

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388655

Sam. wrote:
handling

I already changed it you silly goose
  • Sam.
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • gmaes?
  • Thanks received: 1123
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388656

It’s all a character man, he knows what he is doing
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1926
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lerpson

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388657

I see that you still haven't understood the lesson of leaving me alone and stop making me posts like this everything you say or tell is from the past and the only new thing you put in this postponement (which is useless) is just evidence that proves nothing special.
I have already told you in relation to his but you only do it to your head so now with all the evidence I have collected I will make this appeal against you for Harassment

ur video also prove nothing lmao

just find escuses that I cheat when this is not the case lmao
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !
  • Thanks received: 1191
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by sinzz.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388658

Jawson wrote:

"He may act stupid but these actions are clearly calculated."
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388683

Jawson wrote:
I've always wondered what reason he could possibly have to put on this act, it's so much more than your average troll
  • Markus
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1637
Former:
SSRP Superadmin
Community Council Creator (May it rest in piece)
Prophunt Moderator
BHOP Moderator

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388686

i remember when i took nearly 2 years from pc altogether, and i came back onto zarp and straight away sinz was asking me to buy him booster packs because it was his birthday or something. at this time i really didn’t see a problem with sinz but this kinda make me feel a bit sketchy but i continues to be fine with him. it then started getting worse when we had agreed not to counter each other’s zone caps and i’d let him zc and he would counter mine because i’d refuse to help him with his dailies (bearing in mind i was broke and he had like 42b), and then accuse me of cheating in ooc if i killed him. i know it’s a really pity story but it really shows at that point why he was hated.

also seeing this stuff from aku really shocked me and make me dislike him even more. honestly at this point in time he should just be cm banned as it’s legit the entire community that hate him (even new players are reporting him , it’s insane).

so ima slap a big
:plussp:
  • yisyas
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 457
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by yisyas.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388689

YisYas wrote:
i remember when i took nearly 2 years from pc altogether, and i came back onto zarp and straight away sinz was asking me to buy him booster packs because it was his birthday or something. at this time i really didn’t see a problem with sinz but this kinda make me feel a bit sketchy but i continues to be fine with him. it then started getting worse when we had agreed not to counter each other’s zone caps and i’d let him zc and he would counter mine because i’d refuse to help him with his dailies (bearing in mind i was broke and he had like 42b), and then accuse me of cheating in ooc if i killed him. i know it’s a really pity story but it really shows at that point why he was hated.

also seeing this stuff from aku really shocked me and make me dislike him even more. honestly at this point in time he should just be cm banned as it’s legit the entire community that hate him (even new players are reporting him , it’s insane).

so ima slap a big

it's good you're still in the past and you don't go out and you don't come back from the future me too I can say what happened when I was a beginner and they rip my jugg when I was naive and ignorant and here is where I am now you hate me for little things honestly it's not even worth it and moreover you believe things on aku story I don't even know what's going on before but you think about it again and it's boring
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388693

:plussp: :blink:
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

The following user(s) said Thank You: 1231231231

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388698

I can't really say much in terms of him cheating since the evidence that was forwarded to us was never 100% conclusive, however, I am not saying that it wasn't suspicious or dodgy, because it quite definitely was.

In regards to harassing people and exploiting - sinz has a long history of doing both. For example, during the mayor update alone, he had exploited twice: First exploit was a bug where you would apply for mayor, leave, re-join, and apply again and would run against yourself and win; The other one being using the /switchjob to bypass the voting system which he did so he could have SS (secret service) and gather XP to unlock items - Which were subsequently removed since he got caught. I'm not going to go into detail as to all the times he exploited since the beginning of 2021 otherwise I'll be writing another 4 paragraphs.

As for harassment, it's nothing new to any of us - For the last couple of years, he has been going out of his way to target both old and new players (mainly the latter) and deceive and manipulate them for his own gain. It tends to range from being super annoying and following someone in-game endlessly until his requests are fulfilled - i.e. helping with daily tasks, bribing people to change jobs, PM-ing and harassing people to vote F1 for events or for his cop vote, begging people for items/money, lying to new players in order to get cheap items, encouraging others to break rules or abuse unintended features for his own gain, etc, etc, etc - The list does not end.

He has had to be warned dozens of times and permanently banned (twice) in the past for the same thing(s) but has evidently not learned his lesson. I've personally told him off a couple of times recently and even punished him however even though he would stop briefly (a few days), he'd then continue. It's obvious that another lengthier ban is needed otherwise he won't stop and will simply continue what he's been doing so far which is just going to lead to further user dissatisfaction and players leaving because of him - Something we've seen happen in the past because of his malicious doings.

• Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Mr. Richard.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones, Victor Gorgonzola

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388704

Mr. Richard wrote:
I can't really say much in terms of him cheating since the evidence that was forwarded to us was never 100% conclusive, however, I am not saying that it wasn't suspicious or dodgy, because it quite definitely was.

In regards to harassing people and exploiting - sinz has a long history of doing both. For example, during the mayor update alone, he had exploited twice: First exploit was a bug where you would apply for mayor, leave, re-join, and apply again and would run against yourself and win; The other one being using the /switchjob to bypass the voting system which he did so he could have SS (secret service) and gather XP to unlock items - Which were subsequently removed since he got caught. I'm not going to go into detail as to all the times he exploited since the beginning of 2021 otherwise I'll be writing another 4 paragraphs.

As for harassment, it's nothing new to any of us - For the last couple of years, he has been going out of his way to target both old and new players (mainly the latter) and deceive and manipulate them for his own gain. It tends to range from being super annoying and following someone in-game endlessly until his requests are fulfilled - i.e. helping with daily tasks, bribing people to change jobs, PM-ing and harassing people to vote F1 for events or for his cop vote, begging people for items/money, lying to new players in order to get cheap items, encouraging others to break rules or abuse unintended features for his own gain, etc, etc, etc - The list does not end.

He has had to be warned dozens of times and permanently banned (twice) in the past for the same thing(s) but has evidently not learned his lesson. I've personally told him off a couple of times recently and even punished him however even though he would stop briefly (a few days), he'd then continue. It's obvious that another lengthier ban is needed otherwise he won't stop and will simply continue what he's been doing so far which is just going to lead to further user dissatisfaction and players leaving because of him - Something we've seen happen in the past because of his malicious doings.

Hello Richard what you say I take note and I would like to tell you something during this year 2022 I did not have a special message About this and to confirm the fact asking for something does not necessarily mean Begging or Abusing new player to own gain otherwise everyone would be banned for this so to be clear in my memory nothing of what happened before can be reproduced today "see my rapsheet"
and i would like to say no rule stipulates that you can't ask for F1 or go cop whether it's by pm or not i saw a lot of people doing this before me and after me.
when I ask it's not worse than the others but just the same.
So to conclude I do not use the players to my advantage on the contrary during this year I have helped more than one even if others have preferred to follow the rumors that precede me while I want to change so that everyone everyone sees that I'm not here to be the service provider as I followed yisyas' advice by making a post to clarify things that was not the case before
and also in no way am i going to harass new players just to clear things up it's good to warn others of their real attention like i do and it's not out of malice even though you may think otherwise with things that shows it but no
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388707

• Scissored
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 3

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388714

:support:
  • Callum.
  • Community Developer
  • ZARP VIP
  • Fick dich Martin!
  • Thanks received: 745

Community Developer

Prophunt/TTT Server Owner
Teamspeak Head Admin
Discord Head Admin
Global Moderator
SSRP Administrator
Deathrun Moderator

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388731

You cant keep defending sinz when the entire playerbase had one or multiple awfull encounters with him. I do believe he deserved a community ban ages ago.

When you go back and look at previous community bans, people have been banned for way less.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1738
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388733

A comment from someone who saw this post but would like to remain anonymous

"In my almost 7 years of experience in zarp i have seen ALOT of trolls and harassers come and go, but no one has made me want to disable chat as much as sinz. Every night i would be on if he was on he would harass me and my friends to go cop so he can take advantage of low player counts to farm free money. I have seen on numerous occasions him using alts to get either a) enough players on the server to start something b) to go cop to get the minimum cops required. I dont believe whether this is new or old proof should matter he has been a pest for far too long. Its pretty fucking hard to get hated by the whole of zarp there is someone here for everyone to make friends with and hangout with but this kid is always on his own spamming ooc to get people to bend to his will and i think its time to put an end to it and finally let people enjoy the game we all know and love without some illiterate spanner spam us and piss us off. If you think you deserve a fun gaming experience then why dont the rest of us ffs. If you the CM team really want new players to stick around its not these updates that need to keep getting pumped out its a serious review of what goes on day to day on the server. As for the cheating i dont have any comment as the pussy never fucking uses anything he has so never wanted to rdm him. If the older players are saying enough is enough just imagine how a new player who has no idea who this guy is feel especially when some of them probably just want to figure out what the server is about before doing stuff they dont know."

• Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
Last Edit: 1 year 9 months ago by Indiana Jones.
The following user(s) said Thank You: rroobbiinn10xx, Mr. Richard

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388737

nah no nice or constructive way to say this, fuck this guy fr :support:
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388742

A comment from someone who saw this post but would like to remain anonymous

"In my almost 7 years of experience in zarp i have seen ALOT of trolls and harassers come and go, but no one has made me want to disable chat as much as sinz. Every night i would be on if he was on he would harass me and my friends to go cop so he can take advantage of low player counts to farm free money. I have seen on numerous occasions him using alts to get either a) enough players on the server to start something b) to go cop to get the minimum cops required. I dont believe whether this is new or old proof should matter he has been a pest for far too long. Its pretty fucking hard to get hated by the whole of zarp there is someone here for everyone to make friends with and hangout with but this kid is always on his own spamming ooc to get people to bend to his will and i think its time to put an end to it and finally let people enjoy the game we all know and love without some illiterate spanner spam us and piss us off. If you think you deserve a fun gaming experience then why dont the rest of us ffs. If you the CM team really want new players to stick around its not these updates that need to keep getting pumped out its a serious review of what goes on day to day on the server. As for the cheating i dont have any comment as the pussy never fucking uses anything he has so never wanted to rdm him. If the older players are saying enough is enough just imagine how a new player who has no idea who this guy is feel especially when some of them probably just want to figure out what the server is about before doing stuff they dont know."

so you are the perfect sir who did nothing at all and who does not harass me every time you are in the SSRP server or annoy me in the forum with your disconcerting and inrogant remarks towards me I think that is the hospital who doesn't care about charity you are the only person to bring back things from the past for something that is happening today wake up , and question yourself frankly you are really someone who annoys the players too much with your behavior and you say afterwards that I'm the bad guy when you harass me 7/24 even you said that you were doing it because sir has his reasons but your reasons are wrong because you always want to prove something that is wrong as I don't know, say I'm cheating in ur video and as if it's not enough you resurrect the events of the past because sir wants to be right but in all this it is you who is the person who annoys the most in my point of view.
and moreover you complain about players who leave because of toxic or annoying players but you are part of it because you are looking for drama all the time
  • sinzz
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • ! The New Sinz !

[SSRP] Report Abuse - Sinz 1 year 9 months ago #1388743

• A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914
The following user(s) said Thank You: luke_, Indiana Jones, narexa, Nogtog
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.160 seconds