Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300692

Name - PZGrens (Kwanzaa) シ
Steam-ID - STEAM_0:0:172887208
Evidence Of Steam-ID -
Server - TTT MC 24/7
Time And Date (CET) - About 30 minutes ago
Other Comments - Hazz handled the report (which I didn't screenshot) so he can confirm that PZ admitted to what I explain below. I asked admins online if you can KOS solely based on the Traitors total, and they all said no. When I said PZ did it, they retracted their statements.
Reason - RDM
Story - Me, an other inno, and PZGrens were alive. PZGrens said that there are 2 Ts alive (since there were 15 players, so 4 Ts), but there were 4 people who had left the server during the round, and there was no concrete way of knowing who was and wasn't a T from the people who left. I hadn't done anything traitorous that round, in fact I hadn't done anything aside from moving around. Hazz handled the report, PZ admitted to killing me for this exact reason, and Hazz prompted me to open this report. If any of what I say is dubious, you can ask Hazz to confirm it.
Proof - Logs from the round:

• turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 17
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by turtleboi.
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300694

Handling
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Prop Hunt Head Admin
TTT Administrator
Server Apps/Appeals/Prop Hunt/Drama Hole/ Report Abuse Section Moderator
TS/Discord Staff

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300698

Nada
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300701

turtleboi wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
Handling

A player named "Welsh Lad" died to the world a few minutes before I was RDMED, he was never identified. So either

1) We weren't only 3 people left (on PZ's screen)

or

2) He left the server, so no one knew his role.

Use this information please.

• Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
  • Thanks received: 550
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Mattors.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben, turtleboi

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300704

Mattors wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
Handling

A player named "Welsh Lad" died to the world a few minutes before I was RDMED, he was never identified. So either

or

Oops, my bad, colorblind mode kick off. Still my point stands that you can't kill based on metagaming.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300709

turtleboi wrote:
Mattors wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
Handling

or

Oops, my bad, colorblind mode kick off. Still my point stands that you can't kill based on metagaming.

I don't think you know what metagaming is then. Everyone who left the server was identified including marty and Pearpul who where the other ts. There was only 3 people left alive and 2 ts remaining. I accept if this is killing on sus but I dont see the difference between this and when there are only 2 people left alive.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300710

You didn't ask all the admins online since I got no message... Pzs logic may have been flawed since he didn't account for the people who left but he didn't go out of his way to RDM and at the time his idea sounded pretty good
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300712

PZGrens wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
Mattors wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
God dammit Ross wrote:
Handling

or

I don't think you know what metagaming is then. Everyone who left the server was identified including marty and Pearpul who where the other ts. There was only 3 people left alive and 2 ts remaining. I accept if this is killing on sus but I dont see the difference between this and when there are only 2 people left alive.

OK. Can you tell me who identified Olly546? Dunmoh killed him, and you didn't ID Olly nor did you kill Dunmoh to ID him through the T who killed him.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300713

I mean I'd say it's perfectly acceptable to count traitors. If you can remember stuff that happened during the round (which is kind of how the game mode is played) and make a reasonable deduction with solid evidence, go for it. Don't be salty if you encounter a lad with brains when usually the case on the server is that you can get away with pretty much everything.
  • Gin
  • Senior Boarder
  • d:-D
  • Thanks received: 556
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300714

jam wrote:
You didn't ask all the admins online since I got no message... Pzs logic may have been flawed since he didn't account for the people who left but he didn't go out of his way to RDM and at the time his idea sounded pretty good

Olly546 wasn't accounted for. He died and he was not identified. He RDMED. No hard feelings, but RDM is RDM is RDM.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300715

Gin wrote:
I mean I'd say it's perfectly acceptable to count traitors. If you can remember stuff that happened during the round (which is kind of how the game mode is played) and make a reasonable deduction with solid evidence, go for it. Don't be salty if you encounter a lad with brains when usually the case on the server is that you can get away with pretty much everything.

A player wasn't identified (Olly546) after he died to a T. Which means

1) Olly showed up on PZ's "Alive" screen and he ignored it, making his argument false.
or
2) Olly left, disappeared from Pz's screen, but PZ couldn't know if olly was T or inno, as he wasn't identified. That could mean if he was T, it would be 1 T left.

No information to know it, it's a kill on sus.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300716

turtleboi wrote:
jam wrote:

Olly546 wasn't accounted for. He died and he was not identified. He RDMED. No hard feelings, but RDM is RDM is RDM.

Olly was proven cause he kosed a t
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300718

PZGrens wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
jam wrote:

I knew you would get back to lying! Still, even if you weren't a manipulative liar, KOSing a T is not a 100% proven method. Testing is. I can see my T buddy dead but missing, KOS him, and someone who ID's him later confirms me.

Not only that, Olly had 0 interaction with any player other than Dunmoh, who was not a proven traitor.

Would you like to go for another lie, a more efficient one?
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: PZGrens

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300720

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

idk if ur being serious or is that sarcasm
  • Vodka4Gaben
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • LeBron "King" James
  • Thanks received: 1516

Ex - TTT Server Owner

Ex - TTT Head Administrator
Ex - TTT Super Administrator
Ex - TeamSpeak/Discord Staff x2
Ex - Forum Staff
Ex - TTT Administrator x3
Ex - Deathrun Administrator
Ex - TTT Moderator x4
Ex - TF2 Moderator
Ex - Deathrun Moderator
Ex - Murder Moderator
Last Edit: 3 years 2 months ago by Vodka4Gaben.

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300721

turtleboi wrote:
PZGrens wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
jam wrote:

I knew you would get back to lying! Still, even if you weren't a manipulative liar, KOSing a T is not a 100% proven method. Testing is. I can see my T buddy dead but missing, KOS him, and someone who ID's him later confirms me.

Not only that, Olly had 0 interaction with any player other than Dunmoh, who was not a proven traitor.

If someone koses a traitor, then they are proven. If a traitor wants to kos their missing in action t buddy, then that's a smart play that they will be rewarded for. If you die based on the smart play of a traitor, then that's part of the game, not PZ's fault if Olly made a big brain play.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300722

Vodka4Gaben wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

idk if ur being serious or is that sarcasm
About which part?
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300723

Mattors wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
PZGrens wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
jam wrote:

If someone koses a traitor, then they are proven. If a traitor wants to kos their missing in action t buddy, then that's a smart play that they will be rewarded for. If you die based on the smart play of a traitor, then that's part of the game, not PZ's fault if Olly made a big brain play.

Still that proves that it's not a fool-proof method, if I was inno and died to that it would be RDM, in exactly the same circumstances.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300725

turtleboi wrote:
Mattors wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
PZGrens wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
jam wrote:

Still that proves that it's not a fool-proof method, if I was inno and died to that it would be RDM, in exactly the same circumstances.

It would not be RDM. Killing an innocent is not always RDM. If a traitor has managed to get themselves proven, and you are the only other person it can be, I will kill you. That's a reward for the traitor playing smart, its not my fault, and it isn't yours.
  • Mattors
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 저는 사과를 좋아해요
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nay, Darling

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300727

Mattors wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
Mattors wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
PZGrens wrote:
turtleboi wrote:
jam wrote:

It would not be RDM. Killing an innocent is not always RDM. If a traitor has managed to get themselves proven, and you are the only other person it can be, I will kill you. That's a reward for the traitor playing smart, its not my fault, and it isn't yours.
While I still disagree with this sentiment, because it's not proven (by definition), PZ lied about Olly kosing a traitor, as Olly didn't interact with any traitor other than dunmoh, who wasn't confirmed. If PZ denies this I'll search for video because Olly does record.
  • turtleboi
  • Junior Boarder

[TTT] Punishment Request on PZgrens 3 years 2 months ago #1300728

Hi Turtleboi
After reviewing your report and talking to some LT about the situation I have come come to the conclusion to deny the report. after talking to Pz he understands his mistake and promises to not to kill based on that reason since that situation it was killing on sus.
:denied:
No action needed in this in situation just a simple talking to.
thank you for the report and enjoy your day.
  • God dammit Ross
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Imagine taunting
  • Thanks received: 961
Prop Hunt Head Admin
TTT Administrator
Server Apps/Appeals/Prop Hunt/Drama Hole/ Report Abuse Section Moderator
TS/Discord Staff
The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds