Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299374

Alright so I am just putting this out here. The following rule is bad and prone to a lot of bullshit slays and warns if you ask me: you ALWAYS need to ask why someone is killed if they are IDed.

Why is this even a thing, is it to damn hard for people to live with the consequences of killing an innocent even if it was justified due to ARDM/RDM/RNT/Prop abuse?

Because being slain for someone killing an inno, out of the blue with no plausible explanation to be made in any form or way (e.g. round just started or no prior calls in voice or text chat)

But the real reason I'm posting here:

Staff Member(s) Name: BrokeN

Staff Member(s) SteamID: STEAM_0:0:456891607

What did the Staff Member(s) do?:
He reported me for killing him when he killed someone who clearly had nothing do with anything that had happened so far that round. No explanation he would've given after IDing would've made me not kill him for it so the rule SHOULDN'T apply. He didn't forgive and i get a chat to open with the innocent he killed who happens to be staff too. Why? Let me summarise
1. The person he killed and IDed just happened to be right next to me whilst I was IDing the body of a traitor. He might have been aiming for me (because i killed his T-buddy).
2. He didn't even try to kill the traitor who he saw running away from an unIDed body that that traitor killed. he saw the same i saw because i had sight on both when i got into the room and he actually IDed that body as being innocent (although it didn't matter because his buddy was running from it without IDing)
3. I knew there was probably more than one traitor since there was at least 3 different types of guns being fired.
4. The guy he shot hadn't fired a single round that game, did not attempt to kill me, was being shot by a 100% busted traitor and the round was only 30 seconds in.
5. He shot in my general direction after i had proven myself. (he missed and i didn't that probably hurt is ego, so lets report and pretend he broke a rule and rdmed)
6. If he did turn out to be innocent, he would've been rdming or joining a gunfight himself. That is KOSable isn't it?

heck even the report attempt should've been dismissed instantly because grens knew there wasn't any other explanation possible then a bullet in my head to silence me or some bullshit that i would've killed him for because i could debunk it in half a second. When you get your traitor round to end in 40 seconds because you and your traitor buddy make 2 costly mistakes and have bad luck with shotgun rng... don't falsely report please. I will always refer to these kinds of reports as retarded because it is clear you report not for an actual offense but for me ending your traitor round and ruining your ego.

TL;DR; he reported me, wanted further explanation on something that honestly shouldn't require it.

What server(s) was this on?: It was on the Trouble in Terrorist Town server.

Evidence:

I got one warning for joining a gunfight, which I didn't I had sufficient proof regardless of him explaining himself or not after he IDed the body. I also got a warning for staff disrepect, which honestly, you got it coming when you falsely report and bend and twist the rules in such a way that it could be considered RAPING the rules. I can give screenshots of damage logs if required but i honestly can't be bother after writing down that he literally managed to raise 5+ flags for suspicion in under 5 seconds and me acting upon the first flag that i mark as 100% traitor (e.g. shooting a random guy who walks past me just as I ID a traitor)
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299376

+support bit of a gimp can't lie
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299380

Rule aint stupid because you dont have to ALWAYS ask. Hence " It is required to ask a player who killed an innocent why they did so, unless you can be certain that they did not have a valid reason."

Regarding the report:
I doubt you followed the person all game to see if he didnt actually do anything hence the staff most likely asking for the "did you ask why I killed him". You need a valid/justifyable reason to kill someone. If you claimed all these things you did in the forum report in the IG report then i don't know why this report is here on the forums?

However:
Someone can miss an unid body on the floor.
Dont assume stuff due to gunfire unless you SEE it yourself.
General direction of shooting (nearby prox) could be seen as T baiting and therefor KOSable.

If you're gonna be disrespectful you got the warning coming at you. Only got yourself to blame for that one chief.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, Vodka4Gaben, Davidov007, Poltergeist

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299381

I explained what happened, i saw all shooting that i needed to see to come to the conclusion that he was either a traitor or made a really bad mistake in which case he rdmed and i could kill him for it.

this all happened within 35 seconds of a round start. no excuse or response would've not made me kill him because he couldn't have found any reason to kill grens that wasn't false.

TL;DR; I didn't ask because he already had raised 5 flags of suspicion and couldn't possibly have found a reason to kill grens (and even if he did, he could've announced it but he just out of the blue starts shooting grens right at the moment where I ID his T-buddy)
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Quimoth.

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299386

Quimoth wrote:
TL;DR; I didn't ask because he already had raised 5 flags of suspicion and couldn't possibly have found a reason to kill grens (and even if he did, he could've announced it but he just out of the blue starts shooting grens right at the moment where I ID his T-buddy)

And this right here sounds like doubt to me. "couldnt possibly have found a reason to kill grens)" What if he actually did have a reason to kill him and kept it to himself becuase he was "sure" about it? Lets remember that you don't HAVE to announce anything (life checks discluded)

If you have video evidence this would help you're case a lot more then this!

TLDR; Seems you were not sure about it and still had some doubts yet you took the risk and got it right.
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299390

That still leaves the point where grens had only JUST entered the room and walked past me after being shot by the traitor i killed, he then gets shot by BrokeN as I ID the body of the traitor and grens just so happened to be between me and BrokeN when I ID that body. A point where I am pretty much defenseless + i already knew he was most likely the traitor because he didn't even hesitate to shoot the guy who 100% blew his cover

i saw him watch a guy get killed as i walked down, the killer than tried to run up the stairs (without IDing or attempting to) where i was, which is why the killer died, I was blocking the stairs as i walked on the scene. I didn't kill him instantly, the next gunfight lasted several seconds in which broken did nothing, only to start shooting AFTER the traitor is IDed, on a guy that hadn't fired a single bullet (this i know for sure, it is not that hard to keep track of only 30 seconds of gameplay)
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299391

I was sure because he T-baited when killing grens, he had a high chance of hitting me because we were both in a close corridor and i already had my suspicion (VERY HIGH SUSPICION) because he didn't help me kill the traitor that blew his cover right in front of him.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299392

Quimoth wrote:
I was sure because he T-baited when killing grens, he had a high chance of hitting me because we were both in a close corridor and i already had my suspicion (VERY HIGH SUSPICION) because he didn't help me kill the traitor that blew his cover right in front of him.

Sorry so, He was shooting grens and a bullet happened to go near you and you taken this as T-Baiting, He probably didn't help you kill the traitor because that'd be joining a gun fight? Maybe I am reading this wrong but that's what I've got from it
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Boxy.

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299393

he wouldn't have joined a gunfight he witnessed the same I did. the guy kills someone and attempts running away without IDing.

And again, he WOULD be joining a gunfight moments later, which is why i killed him. Because he can't help me kill the 100% busted T that kills someone in front of him and runs without attempting to ID, but he can kill a random person that enters the room and passes me by just as I ID the traitor his dead body? I am sorry, but if you stack shit this high, why do you even report when you get killed, you made yourself a suspect 5 times over already by not helping out killing the 100% clear traitor and then shoot a random guy that enters. This all took place in less than 40 seconds into the round. I can show you he shot RIGHT when I identified his traitor buddy. don't you find that sufficient evidence? shooting in my direction as I ID a traitor body (before you even know what the body was because the shots hit the moment I IDed)
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299394

I do not have a great PC (it's getting quite old) so I don't record stuff. I did screenshot the damagelogs.
Attachments:
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299397

You have logs of the kills but maybe someone put out a KOS on grens, maybe grens dealt damage to BrokeN but then ran away and BrokeN didn't find them until then, The rule is in place for a reason and as Kurze said, Unless you were following grens around from the very start there's no way you could know if something happened to say the least in my opinion the proof you have provided is insufficient to prove such a situation, We can't see what happened during the game, we can't hear the voice chat to hear if there was a KOS put out on grens :minussp:
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299403

No, no kos was put out. He reported me because he thinks starting to shoot someone that stands between me and him whilst i ID a body isn't traitorous enough. I'm not going to reply any further. Everything you need to know is here already. You don't need further info, there was no KOS and BrokeN WAS the traitor and died right after he made this bad move because he missed more shots then I did. that hurt his ego so he reports because ofc he should ID and i should ask him when he arleady tried to kill me sure...... abuse/bending of rules. stop defending a griefer staff member
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299422

On a slight note since you seem to think i want to get my disrespect warn removed, I couldn't care less. I do however not understand how not breaking the rules ends up a staff member still reporting you and not forgiving. He puts up one flag after the other to suspect him and then joins the gunfight, i might as well have argued it was self-defense but it don't matter cuz i get warned and slain regardless due to staff bias.

I lost my temper due to a complete bullshit chat being opened by the guy who got shot and who KNOWS exactly why i killed the man... because I was IDing a traitor when he starts shooting the person right beside me.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299425

You did rdm as you didnt ask a reason. I wasnt proven and you couldnt have known who shot first from where you was in the situation (not that that would have made a difference anyways).

I was just going to warn you anyways but BrokeN asked me to open a chat so he could explain the rule to you and he then forgave you. You then told BrokeN to suck a dick because the rules are bs. You then tried to lie and say that I was T baiting to get yourself out of trouble (even though it wouldn't have) but then when I reminded you that I was the third person in the situation you dropped that pretty quick. You then sent some pretty vulgar messages in the admin chat after I warned you.

You wouldn't admit that you was wrong and was being very difficult the whole time. BrokeN didnt bend any of the rules and you could have avoided this if you took the chance that BrokeN gave you to accept you was wrong and recieve a verbal warning.
  • PZGrens
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • You the shit to me
  • Thanks received: 548
Steam Profile
Ex TTT admin x2
Ex Minecraft Admin
Ex Surf Moderator
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Moderator x2
Ex Community Council member

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299427

Even if you weren't proven I did have a clue who shot first, he did. You know that just like I do.

He reported out of spite because he died. not out of actual making sense with his report since he literally managed to go from innocent on my board to full on traitor in mere seconds. Him killing you was the last drop for me to see that there was no point calling sus or questioning him because he couldn't possibly think you had done anything nor did he or anyone else claim you did so far that round.

he asked you to open chat to show who has biggest dick. it isn't him because if it was he wouldn't even report me for killing him after he goes on random deathmatch mode which makes him KOSable. I didn't do anything wrong and if you want me to show disrespect you really should keep pointing out that i broke a rule that i didn't even have to break because he had already just about SCREAMED to me he was the traitor with all his actions.

Prior to this whole fight i was aware there were probably 2 or more traitors down there due to the amount of guns being fired. Him not killing the traitor (he saw it more upclose than i did) and then starting to shoot someone else out of the blue is why i killed him. if this breaks any rules then perhaps the rules are here to report people for actually playing the game instead of protecting those who end a mass rdmer/propkiller. No matter the explanation he would've given, i would not have found it plausible so i can ask but the outcome wouldn't change unless he killed me while asking which is why i didnt.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299428

Also again: he starts firing the person between me and him WHILE i ID the traitor he didn't help killing even though he KNEW that person was a traitor just as much as I did due to not IDing his kill and running away from it.
  • Quimoth
  • Fresh Boarder

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299431

Handling.
Quimoth, please give me a step by step explanation of what happened. I don't need to hear you personal opinion on Broken. I only want the facts and any evidence you can provide. Please include ALL relevant names in the situation so I can better understand it. With the way these posts have been made, the situation has been described about four different ways. Sorry for the inconvenience, I'm trying my best to make this fair for everyone.
  • Darling
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Witch House
  • Thanks received: 751
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299434

1-just because he killed someone next to you shouldn't make you shoot him unless he didn't Id which he did.
2-you can't prove he saw who killed him since he might not have been paying attention.
3-you can't presume there was another t based of gunshots, for all you know it could've been another inno
4- again unless you followed him the entire round, which you didn't since you were in a gunfight with another player, even if he did just enter the room he could've t baited earlier in the round
5-you said he was shooting at another player so you can't kill him for shooting near you, it's not t baiting as he was in a gunfight
6- since you can't prove he never had a reason you can't say it would've been RDM if he was inno
Over all I wouldn't have even warned you for it since it was in the heat of the moment and broken wasn't going to either, you ruined it by getting mad and disrespecting the people involved
  • jam
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • o/
  • Thanks received: 1409
ex CM

The following user(s) said Thank You: Vodka4Gaben

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299440

jam wrote:
1-just because he killed someone next to you shouldn't make you shoot him unless he didn't Id which he did.
2-you can't prove he saw who killed him since he might not have been paying attention.
3-you can't presume there was another t based of gunshots, for all you know it could've been another inno
4- again unless you followed him the entire round, which you didn't since you were in a gunfight with another player, even if he did just enter the room he could've t baited earlier in the round
5-you said he was shooting at another player so you can't kill him for shooting near you, it's not t baiting as he was in a gunfight
6- since you can't prove he never had a reason you can't say it would've been RDM if he was inno
Over all I wouldn't have even warned you for it since it was in the heat of the moment and broken wasn't going to either, you ruined it by getting mad and disrespecting the people involved

Just to wrap my head around this, I mean you can know how many T's are left just by dividing the player count by 4
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104

[TTT] Staff Report - BrokeN 3 years 4 months ago #1299441

woops replied twice by mistake :unsure:
  • Insanity
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Hush-Hush.
  • Thanks received: 202

TTT Admin
Insanity#0104
Last Edit: 3 years 4 months ago by Insanity.
Time to create page: 0.147 seconds

228 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf