Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1277425

Nick0GR wrote:
It's been more than 2 weeks and this hasn't been resolved, I guess bump so that this can be handled.
If the Führer doesn’t want someone unbanned, they shan’t be unbanned.
  • Shark
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Cryptocommunist
  • Thanks received: 696
Zooming in is great guys!

The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, MichaeI

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1277481

TheXnator wrote:

Looking at your ban here it says that it's because you were reposting the same thing constantly after it was deleted - wouldn't it have made more sense if your post was deleted and you were unsure as to why for you to try to contact a forum staff member and ask them why rather than posting the same thing again multiple times?
I mean if the act of deleting the posts in the first place was false then what you are saying means nothing since the posts weren’t actually breaking TOU and whoever removed them was in the wrong on all 4 false punishments.

Personally I don’t think saying “bad perp mod” would incentivise anyone to find out what perp is and then play it after that so I think the ban should be removed.

:support:
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1368
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Denis.

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1277485

immegalillegrant wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Looking at your ban here it says that it's because you were reposting the same thing constantly after it was deleted - wouldn't it have made more sense if your post was deleted and you were unsure as to why for you to try to contact a forum staff member and ask them why rather than posting the same thing again multiple times?
I mean if the act of deleting the posts in the first place was false then what you are saying means nothing since the posts weren’t actually breaking TOU and whoever removed them was in the wrong on all 4 false punishments.

Personally I don’t think saying “bad perp mod” would incentivise anyone to find out what perp is and then play it after that so I think the ban should be removed.

There seem to be a lot of people who are unaware of this part of the Terms of Use, so I'll just clarify by posting it here:

• TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1277486

TheXnator wrote:
immegalillegrant wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

There seem to be a lot of people who are unaware of this part of the Terms of Use, so I'll just clarify by posting it here:

Yes and as I clearly stated (which you just reinforced with that screenshot), those rules only apply in the case of the posts actually violating the TOU. If it is decided that he was actually not promoting the server then his posts would not have been breaking TOU and he would not be breaking those guidelines either.

“Our moderation team may delete offending contributions and account details that violate these terms of use”

So yes he did go about it the wrong way but if the ban and post deletion are decided to have been false then he did nothing wrong by reposting since the posts should not have been removed in the first place and the fault is with the punishing staff member.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1277487

impersonation wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
immegalillegrant wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Yes and as I clearly stated (which you just reinforced with that screenshot), those rules only apply in the case of the posts actually violating the TOU. If it is decided that he was actually not promoting the server then his posts would not have been breaking TOU and he would not be breaking those guidelines either.

“Our moderation team may delete offending contributions and account details that violate these terms of use”

So yes he did go about it the wrong way but if the ban and post deletion are decided to have been false then he did nothing wrong by reposting since the posts should not have been removed in the first place and the fault is with the punishing staff member.

The decision on whether or not a post violates the Terms of Use lies with the staff member, **not** with the user, so no, this does not only apply when the user feels like their post doesn't violate Terms of Use.
  • TheXnator
  • Former Owner
  • "Save the tears for when we win!"
  • Thanks received: 4300
Discord: thexnator

Former Community Owner: 2020-2022

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1277489

TheXnator wrote:
impersonation wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
immegalillegrant wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

The decision on whether or not a post violates the Terms of Use lies with the staff member, **not** with the user, so no, this does not only apply when the user feels like their post doesn't violate Terms of Use.
Maybe read over what I said again, I said if it is decided that the ban and post deletions were false (meaning this report being accepted). Never said anything about the user deciding it. You guys haven’t accepted or denied this yet afaik.
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by Denis. Reason: bröther

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1277805

TheXnator wrote:
immegalillegrant wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

Yeah I don't think you've read through this post tbh with you. While yes a moderator COULD delete a post against ToS simply mentioning name of a gamemode should not mean my post gets deleted as some others have said above. I don't think I've ever seen a report take this long to deal with, especially when the forum staff who banned me hasn't come forward.

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1277807

long time ago men!!!
:plussp:
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
Last Edit: 3 years 6 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aidan New Name Banter

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1278991

damn forum meeting happened and this still hasn't been resolved

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1279014

Aidan New Name Banter wrote:
This meeting was purely for the vote on applicants. The meeting were they can also vote on demotions/official warnings was last week.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1279023

Aidan New Name Banter wrote:
yeah they ignore genuine and valid reports most of the time
  • TheFierceOwl
  • Banned
  • ❤Finn❤
  • Thanks received: 541
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shark

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1279036

I'd just like to highlight a message above: "The decision on whether or not a post violates the Terms of Use lies with the staff member, **not** with the user, so no, this does not only apply when the user feels like their post doesn't violate Terms of Use."

This should not be true. When a user agrees to the Terms of Use, they are not agreeing to what a staff member may interpret breaking it: they are agreeing specifically to the written and stated terms. The truth of the matter is that the "contributions must be civil and tasteful" rule is stupid. What is considered tasteful by one staff member is maybe considered not by the other. Frankly this rule and arguably the one below it need to be properly broken down so it's CRYSTAL CLEAR what can and what cannot be said on the forum. In its current state it is being abused.
  • Justice
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • on-and-off for 7 years.
  • Thanks received: 125
The following user(s) said Thank You: MichaeI, Mr. Richard

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1279043

at the end of the day, his post had nothing commercially promotive of another community in any way that wouldve harmed zarps player count, anything really. Just give the man his fucking justice rather then making the entire thing a cesspit of posts not getting anywhere or this fucking post getting deleted and i get banned.

TL;DR: Handle before i forget to take my arthiritus pills.
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1279059

Staff team are working hard to deal with reports, please be patient we are trying our best!
  • Denis
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1280316

Denis wrote:
Staff team are working hard to deal with reports, please be patient we are trying our best!
This must be requring the full brain power of the zarp community team to decide whether this one breaks ToS or not.

Almost our 1 month anniversary of reporting this staff member though!

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
The following user(s) said Thank You: EiPUS, Kemi, Denis, Jewce Man, Pengu_ and 1 more...

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1280339

4 weeks and not been handled... rip
  • Pengu_
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 101
✮ Best Ex TTT Admin ✮
✮ Best Teamspeak/Discord Admin ✮
✮ Pengu_#6969 ✮

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1280351

TheXnator wrote:
impersonation wrote:
TheXnator wrote:
immegalillegrant wrote:
TheXnator wrote:

xnator mate i think you forgot that contacting you is impossible and you're probably the one that removed the post
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063
The following user(s) said Thank You: Armarni

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1281046

Can someone handle this, thanks.

Former Admin on DarkRP
Former Bunny Hop Admin
Former #5 Top poster
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, Killa Kappa

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1281050

when they reply to it but still don't handle it WHOOOOOOO
  • Bazaraxe
  • Legendary Member
  • Ay-Yi-Yi-Yi-
  • Thanks received: 905

Ex Deathrun Head Admin

The following user(s) said Thank You: Aidan New Name Banter

[FORUM REPORT] Whoever tf banned me 3 years 6 months ago #1281103

As a former GM I would have permabanned you because you let Schultz die :? :huh: :ohmy: :unsure: :angry:
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bazaraxe, Aidan New Name Banter, MichaeI, Davidov007
Time to create page: 0.162 seconds

212 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
1/32
Connect to server View Gametracker Surf
1/32