Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15070

Name - What is the accused person's name?
Mr.Fluffybunnyfluff

STEAM-ID - What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:1:25168866

Reason - What rules did the person break?
RDM, Spamming OOC with complaints even after I asked him and others not to multiple times, Illegal base

Story - What happened?
First the RDM: My friend had walked outside our base and was staring at Fluffy, to which Fluffy responded by blowing him away, then leaving. He claimed raid, but he immediately walked away without any attempt at breaking in. He himself confirmed this in my ban request thread:
Mr.Fluffybunnyfluff wrote:
Not performing admin duties
So ren and is in his base from the window. Im at the bottom thinking of when to raid him. His partner has a gun out and aiming it at me right outside. So i decide the time is ready and kill his partner. Next i buy keypad cracker shipment and get killed by some gangster behind me. He kicks me for this saying it was rdm and he saw the whole thing of how i wasnt raiding.

Second: Fluffy had been spamming OOC with his complaints all night. I had repeatedly told and /warned
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15072

Ren wrote:
My warning of others for not spamming OOC:
http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884 ... 882FD17B1/

How do we know that that's him?

With regard to the OOC stuff, it was DEALT with by you warning him and ultimately him being kicked automatically by HWARN.

I don't see why he would screenshot the illegal base? Sounds fishy. Perhaps he misread it for a 3, but I don't know who would be stupid enough to send evidence on themselves.

NEUTRAL
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15143

Chris wrote:
Ren wrote:

With regard to the OOC stuff, it was DEALT with by you warning him and ultimately him being kicked automatically by HWARN.

I don't see why he would screenshot the illegal base? Sounds fishy. Perhaps he misread it for a 3, but I don't know who would be stupid enough to send evidence on themselves.

NEUTRAL

So i was already banned for spamming ooc apparently. And the pictures i sent. That is not my base i recreated it and removed the props nothing was even being put inside. this ban request is probly just rage for my demote request of ren

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15147

this story is a total lie

First the RDM: My friend had walked outside our base and was staring at Fluffy, to which Fluffy responded by blowing him away, then leaving. He claimed raid, but he immediately walked away without any attempt at breaking in. He himself confirmed this in my ban request thread:

Your friend STAYED outside for at LEAST 2 minutes. He was armed the whole time looking at me. SO i finally killed him and Spawned a shipment of keypad crackers. THEN I WAS RDMED like i said in my post. Some gangster killed me from behind. SO when ren says i walked away he is lying because if you look at logs after i kill rens friend i was killed by a random gangster. So he apparently can't recall clearly!

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15283

Chris wrote:
Ren wrote:

NEUTRAL

It's him because the front door clearly shows it's his on his own screenshot. Not to mention he already admitted to "recreating my base," which is shown in the other thread. He made the screenshots as "evidence," to try and get me demoted. He's clearly using the base since there's an apparent KOS sign or something of the sort in the first picture.
So i was already banned for spamming ooc apparently. And the pictures i sent. That is not my base i recreated it and removed the props nothing was even being put inside. this ban request is probly just rage for my demote request of ren

You admit here that you made this base. I have no qualms against you, I'm just doing my part to ensure ZARP has a good gaming experience without hearing people whine.
this story is a total lie

Your friend STAYED outside for at LEAST 2 minutes. He was armed the whole time looking at me. SO i finally killed him and Spawned a shipment of keypad crackers. THEN I WAS RDMED like i said in my post. Some gangster killed me from behind. SO when ren says i walked away he is lying because if you look at logs after i kill rens friend i was killed by a random gangster. So he apparently can't recall clearly!

It's funny how you admit you RDM'd for the third time. Not to mention my evidence in the other thread about you saying I broke NLR and the like shows you're a liar, so your credibility is false.
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15291

You admit here that you made this base. I have no qualms against you, I'm just doing my part to ensure ZARP has a good gaming experience without hearing

When I got in game I went to the place where your base was. Someone' already made a base on the middle floor. The only prop I added was at the bottom front door. I made this "recreation" for demonstration purposes only. If you have proof that I was using this as an actual base then you can call me hypocrite but I was not. I asked agentlulz if he could get the logs showing that I joined the server added one prop and keypad nd disconnected which would show that this base isn't mine.

It's funny how you admit you RDM'd for the third time. Not to mention my evidence in the other thread about you saying I broke NLR and the like shows you're a liar, so your credibility is false.

How did I admit rdm? And the rest of your sentence does not make sense to me

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15293

See
So ren and is in his base from the window. Im at the bottom thinking of when to raid him. His partner has a gun out and aiming it at me right outside. So i decide the time is ready and kill his partner. Next i buy keypad cracker shipment and get killed by some gangster behind me. He kicks me for this saying it was rdm and he saw the whole thing of how i wasnt raiding.

Killing someone who hadn't even opened fire on you, which you admit, and then not raiding is RDM.

You also don't deny spamming OOC with your shit. Regardless, unless you show proof, your word is essentially dick.
  • Renonymous
  • Fresh Boarder

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15294

[size=360:828tufak]ACCEPTED.[/size]

Nah, I'm just kidding, lol. Some good proof, and some is shit.. so yeah like Chris, neutral
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15434

Ren wrote:

See

See is not a sentence.

Killing someone who hadn't even opened fire on you, which you admit, and then not raiding is RDM.

You also don't deny spamming OOC with your shit. Regardless, unless you show proof, your word is essentially dick.

I did kill someone who didnt open fire on me that is true. But i did RAID your too imcompetent to read what I write because obviously i said [glow=red,2,300]I WAS KILLED [/glow]

damn apparently you cant read either, i killed your freind spawned keypad crackers to get inside your base and then some gangster killed me from behind. So stfu about me not raiding!

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15489

Some proofs, and some really bad proofs. Neutural for now.
  • Morpheus
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1

[DENIED] Ban Request: Mr. Bunnyfluffyfluff 11 years 1 month ago #15495

As the screenshots shows he have already got punished for his actions.

The first screenshots shows clearly that he gets temporairly banned ( to many warnings ). So I dont think this proof is Valid.

So this will be DENIED
  • Zeroxjeppe
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

Nothing else matters huh?
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds

124 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40