Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Revoked

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921005

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I don't get why you got triggered from a denied ban appeal. His judgement was correct, getzco (according to the denied post, assuming he's not sarcastic) would've rekt your ass, so I only see a couple of salty people saying nick is a garbage LT/ staff member. Oh,boy.
:minussp:
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
  • Thanks received: 997
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by dankek. Reason: spoilerz
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921006

Nick0GR wrote:
Raeker: Don't respond with anything else
Raeker: Just say
Raeker: "I do not want to deal with this at this time"
Raeker: If they continue, you emphasize that point. if they continue still, you unfriend them
Raeker: If they cause bullshit by that then that is on them
Raeker: Because you clearly told them to stop
I'm gonna do just that
There was no need to show that Raeker sent you that, I’m pretty sure Raeker meant you to just do what he said

Anyways I’m going to stop commenting now and leave this alone, we’ll just wait for the outcome. I do apologise if I’ve upset you in any way and I’ll try my best to stay as civil as we always have been and remain our friendship.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921007

I understand you're point of view but there are many instances of Nick messing up, not only that one ban appeal.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 129

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921008

DaAwezomeViking wrote:

I understand you're point of view but there are many instances of Nick messing up, not only that one ban appeal.
As long as he fixes his mistakes and admitting it, which I've seen him do, there's not too much wrong, he's a human after all. I believe this is too exaggerated which is ironic, because you were accussing him of an exaggerated last time around.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by dankek. Reason: boom
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nick0GR

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921010

I think the title of this report should be changed to TTT. Only part of the accusations have occured on the Teamspeak, and a majority of the issue lie with Nick as a TTT Lead Team member.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577
The following user(s) said Thank You: Fork, dankek, Jax, DaAwezomeViking, Sopheric

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921011

dankek wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:

As long as he fixes he mistakes and admitting it, which I've seen him do, there's not too much wrong, he's a human after all. I believe this is too exaggerated which is ironic, because you were accussing him of an exaggerated last time around.

From my point of view he's done absolutely fuck all to improve. I don't see any change.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921012

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
dankek wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:

As long as he fixes he mistakes and admitting it, which I've seen him do, there's not too much wrong, he's a human after all. I believe this is too exaggerated which is ironic, because you were accussing him of an exaggerated last time around.

From my point of view he's done absolutely fuck all to improve. I don't see any change.

I mean he made a guide and captain stickies it sooo...
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921013

Raeker wrote:
I think the title of this report should be changed to TTT. Only part of the accusations have occured on the Teamspeak, and a majority of the issue lie with Nick as a TTT Lead Team member.

I changed it now. I was only going to do one on the TS3 issue, but I then decided to post all of the evidence I had on Nick because (as I've stated multiple times) I feel like it has been going on long enough.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921015

Jax wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
dankek wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:

I mean, that doesn't really mean his attitude has improved... (I'm not saying his guides are shit, I'm just saying I don't understand how that shows that his attitude has improved?)
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921016

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Jax wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
dankek wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:

I mean, that doesn't really mean his attitude has improved... (I'm not saying his guides are shit, I'm just saying I don't understand how that shows that his attitude has improved?)

Im saying that he is trying to improve in general. And as far as i know nicks attitude is not a problem much its how he handle certain situations with certain people and such.
  • Jax
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • That's the way it is.
  • Thanks received: 294

Ranks I had: TTT Super admin x1, TTT Admin x5, Murder Admin x1, Prophunt Admin x1
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raeker, DaAwezomeViking

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921019

DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Jax wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
dankek wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:

do you honestly believe he's so biased against you so you can make this report? after reading all of it, this seems like an issue that needs to be resolved quickly, but in my eyes, a bystander, it looks like the evidence is semi-skewed against nick-- he has his ups and downs, mostly downs regarding handling appeals and warning people and he's definitely not top quality LT material, but I don't think he's biased that much as this report makes him out to be. Just stating my opinion, I'm clueless about TTT staff-related issues.
  • dankek
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP
  • Legendary Retard
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jax, DaAwezomeViking

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921020

Jax wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Jax wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
dankek wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:

Im saying that he is trying to improve in general. And as far as i know nicks attitude is not a problem much its how he handle certain situations with certain people and such.

Sorry, I used the wrong word. I mean, he made like 2 guides, it's not really a huge improvement or anything, but I understand where you are coming from.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921021

dankek wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
Jax wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
dankek wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:

do you honestly believe he's so biased against you so you can make this report? after reading all of it, this seems like an issue that needs to be resolved quickly, but in my eyes, a bystander, it looks like the evidence is semi-skewed against nick-- he has his ups and downs, mostly downs regarding handling appeals and warning people and he's definitely not top quality LT material, but I don't think he's biased that much as this report makes him out to be. Just stating my opinion, I'm clueless about TTT staff-related issues.

Ok, I probably am being a bit harsh, but I just want to get my ideas through and I want people to realise that he needs to be spoken to about how he deals with situations and so forth. So sorry if this looks like I'm really shitting on Nick, it's just I'm quite annoyed with him in general. Sorry.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921022

Jax wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:
dankek wrote:
DaAwezomeViking wrote:

He made two guides so far with his time farming gametracker one being really helpful but the other not so much
also it's 'pinned' my good sir
  • Sopheric
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 534
♦ Ex. Prop Hunt [PH] Super Administrator ♦ Ex. Teamspeak Staff ♦
♦ Ex. Trouble in Terrorist Town [TTT] Administrator ♦

Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Sopheric.

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921024

prntscr.com/jia6c0 - the appeal was denied end of discussion
prntscr.com/jia6ql - it seemed to me as you were showing discomfort, my bad I guess, I will stop those 1-second bans as clearly, you don't see me being serious enough when in most of those 1-second bans they were valid
prntscr.com/jia7hg - aek already talked to me about it and no mistake of the sort has happened again, end of discussion
prntscr.com/jia7w3 - me Elmer constantly TP around for fun, I didn't realize it was an issue we talked about it on steam and I realized that it's ok for Elmer to abuse but when I do it he gets offended, I'll go into serious mode and start bringing him up when he abuses and not let him go away freely (p.s I didn't do it for him not to be able to collect eggs I did it as an example to training a new moderator).
prntscr.com/jia8v3- I tried to help out but at the time I was in no state of mind to do so and even in the end of our conversation I told you to ask Raeker because I saw him more fit for the situation, again it has been handled, I've been talked to for it, I haven't done anything of the sort again.
prntscr.com/jiaamu- You can't possibly expect me to know a slang used specifically in Britain about women's underwear and when it looks like it's loopholing racism and used in a context that wouldn't hint towards it being women's underwear what do you expect me to do? Even then after I talked to Aek who said that that word did indeed mean underwear I unbanned them both.
prntscr.com/jiabq8- I said the n-word in steam chat because I was listening to song that had the N word a lot of times and Kyber said he wanted to listen to it as well and I told him I would only send it over steam so I wouldn't break TOU, we never had any discussion about that word yesterday, you're making that up.
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: dankek

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921039

I apologise for this whole situation, I created this post to start shit about Nick and it wasn't right. I was mad, but we have now resolved the matter through a discussion on TS3. Sorry Nick and everyone. This can be locked now.
  • DaAwezomeViking
  • Senior Boarder
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by DaAwezomeViking.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Aek177, Nick0GR

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921040

Box0 wrote:
Wow... Wait If Kyber cares he can report it I don't understand why you have to do it for him, Besides he broke TOU he didn't seem sorry for it, got denied... He can deal with it, Deserved punishment I don't understand why you have to report nick here.
Kyber did report him, it just got denied. So Viking has made another report with much more detail and effort put into it, collecting many previous problems with Nick.
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921042

@Eddie wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Wow... Wait If Kyber cares he can report it I don't understand why you have to do it for him, Besides he broke TOU he didn't seem sorry for it, got denied... He can deal with it, Deserved punishment I don't understand why you have to report nick here.
Kyber did report him, it just got denied. So Viking has made another report with much more detail and effort put into it, collecting many previous problems with Nick.
That had already been dealt with and no further problems were shown...
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921046

Box0 wrote:
Besides, Right now you look like quite a Pathetic idiot, Kyber clearly doesn't care enough if he isn't reporting it himself, plus... He broke TOU so he deserved the ban (I agree the ban might've been a bit extensive but he deserved it), Maybe next time He shouldn't break it and then This wouldn't be happening

Do you understand that this whole report is not about this one little incident right? It is about more smaller things Nickolas has done over the times that has been an issue that they are now reporting
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie., DaAwezomeViking

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921048

Stop being snowflakes wtf.
  • Dewie
  • Expert Boarder
  • Stop.