Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Revoked

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921049

Wolfi wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Wow... Wait If Kyber cares he can report it I don't understand why you have to do it for him, Besides he broke TOU he didn't seem sorry for it, got denied... He can deal with it, Deserved punishment I don't understand why you have to report nick here.
:minussp:
Besides, Right now you look like quite a Pathetic idiot, Kyber clearly doesn't care enough if he isn't reporting it himself, plus... He broke TOU so he deserved the ban (I agree the ban might've been a bit extensive but he deserved it), Maybe next time He shouldn't break it and then This wouldn't be happening

Do you understand that this whole report is not about this one little incident right? It is about more smaller things Nickolas has done over the times that has been an issue that they are now reporting
Honestly, it’s just the people that are too lazy to read all of the report and then leave comments that make them look dumb
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!
The topic has been locked.

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921050

Smojea. wrote:
Stop being snowflakes wtf.
You tell 'em Smoj! #Smoj4Return2staffing
  • Nick0GR
  • Marvelous Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3308

GD+Server Apps Section staff
TS3+Discord Staff
Bhop Super admin
TTT Super admin
Discord: Nick0GR#9038
ex
TTT Super admin
Murder Super admin
PropHunt Head admin
Deathrun admin
SSRP admin
TeamSpeak staff
Server apps + appeal section moderator
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dewie

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921053

Wolfi wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Wow... Wait If Kyber cares he can report it I don't understand why you have to do it for him, Besides he broke TOU he didn't seem sorry for it, got denied... He can deal with it, Deserved punishment I don't understand why you have to report nick here.
Besides, Right now you look like quite a Pathetic idiot, Kyber clearly doesn't care enough if he isn't reporting it himself, plus... He broke TOU so he deserved the ban (I agree the ban might've been a bit extensive but he deserved it), Maybe next time He shouldn't break it and then This wouldn't be happening

Do you understand that this whole report is not about this one little incident right? It is about more smaller things Nickolas has done over the times that has been an issue that they are now reporting

Yeaaah? sort of? Not really I just looked at "Reason" mainly
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

[TS3] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921055

@Eddie wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Kyber did report him, it just got denied. So Viking has made another report with much more detail and effort put into it, collecting many previous problems with Nick.
The main problem was that Viking and I both thought the ban was excessive and we largely objected against it
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921056

Box0 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Box0 wrote:

Lazy scrub ;3
  • eddie.
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • fuck
  • Thanks received: 1742
✥ Ex Deathrun Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TTT Super Administrator ✥
✥ Ex SSRP Administrator ✥
✥ Ex TeamSpeak Staff ✥
✥ Ex Discord Staff ✥
✥ Ex Forum Staff ✥

Steam-Click here!

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921057

Box0 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Box0 wrote:

This was mainly problems that had occured over a long period of time and felt like it had to be spoken about
  • Kyber
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Something original and funny
  • Thanks received: 2621

Legendary Member

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921058

@Eddie wrote:
Box0 wrote:
Wolfi wrote:
Box0 wrote:

Lazy scrub ;3

Well if you think about it, I'm busy and So I just had a quite read, Besides "reason" is mainly where people put the whole point of the report ;(
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921060

:plussp:

Also demote him from forum i want my mod back
  • Jim_Jam
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • TTT is my child ❤️
  • Thanks received: 3491

[TTT] Report Abuse Nickolas_The GNAR 5 years 11 months ago #921065

Smojea. wrote:
Stop being snowflakes wtf.

I think you need to actually read the report before commenting on it. He is reporting Nickolas because he feels like Nickolas has gone over the line and showed a bad attitude towards some staff member, and also shown a little lack of professionalism that they were uncomfortable with. It is in their full right to report a staff member that they believe has gone over the line.
  • Wolfi
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Future Owner and Manager of Murder
  • Thanks received: 2708
Last Edit: 5 years 11 months ago by Wolfi.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

Revoked 5 years 11 months ago #921066

User has revoked the report.
  • OnionRings
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 5656
Time to create page: 0.124 seconds

228 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun