Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906321

:plussp:

Corgi abuses my boy hole on a daily basis, can only imagine the kinds of things she does on the server.
  • Getzco
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 299
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ChummyXRay, Mobile Task Force Gunner, SkeletonWarrior, TheCorgi

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906322

Getzco wrote:

Corgi abuses my boy hole on a daily basis, can only imagine the kinds of things she does on the server.
pics or didn't happen
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheCorgi

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906323

Narexa wrote:
There isn't enough drama on this thread for my liking
:minussp: to you all
Ikr aside from Blocked calling out Skeleton the drama on this thread is considerably lacking. Someone should really fix that.
  • Raeker
  • Former Community Manager
  • It hurts the best of us
  • Thanks received: 6577

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906327

Raeker wrote:
Narexa wrote:
Ikr aside from Blocked calling out Skeleton the drama on this thread is considerably lacking. Someone should really fix that.
excuse me?

Corgi should definitely be demoted, that attitude is unacceptable!

(sarcasm)
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906329

Blocked wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Blocked wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
You guys need to learn when to stop honestly

thats crazy coming from you lmaoo
I know right improvements have been made now please stay on topic

yeah because if you're the only person who says that you've improved then you clearly have, now please stay on topic
Ohhh shit, this is the type of shit I like.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobile Task Force Gunner, Raeker

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906331

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Raeker wrote:
Narexa wrote:
excuse me?

Corgi should definitely be demoted, that attitude is unacceptable!

(sarcasm)
was that supposed to be funny or just cringe
  • Diet Water
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 748
Last Edit: 6 years 1 day ago by Diet Water.

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906337

TheCorgi wrote:
Mobile Task Force Gunner wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
I did mute the both of you for continuing the argument after being told not to.

This is petty, imo. You were both handled accordingly. And even though you claimed to have been satirical in your remarks and that they were "harmless" it instigated the argument.

EDIT: the reason you dont see the mute is because im a proper staff member that talks to people before they're punished. its a little farther down, bud.
The part that I found quite absurd though is that I was the one who was being insulted yet your multiple warnings mostly targeted me and not the other person, I agree that its instigating the arguement but im not the person who reignited the arguement 5 mins after it ended, And hell im not the person who was continueslly disrespecting throughout the arguement.

My warnings were given to the both of you. The reason I went to you first was because you were the one to continue it first after I said to stop. Naruto then said something as soon as i finished with you, so he was dealt with next. You both were dealt with. There was no bias in this situation. You are searching and stretching for everything that you can to "prove" i did something wrong to you. Nothing was handled incorrectly, sorry you're upset that I handled the both of you the way I said I would.

Your demote request has been proven invalid as it was mainly towards me being biased and not punishing the other user, which I already said both were muted. As well as did Eipus. Other than that, the mutes are valid. What else can I possibly get in trouble for? Nothing really.
Yeah definitely, a harmless joke response deserves the same punishment as a disrespecful comment which started the arguement in the first place, Even though both of us were punished equally, It would've never been an issue had you stopped him in the first place. But for whatever reason you were foucused on me instead of him which is what lead to the arguement being continued. Had you simply stopped him when he replied disrespectfully 5 mintues after the arguement died down, This wouldnt have been an issue. But for whatever reason you only took action when I responded and not him. I guess now a "5000 IQ" Joke and a "Suck a cock, Neck yourself" phrase have the same offensive power and therefor should be punished and treated equally. So listen up everybody! Saying "5000 IQ" is just as offensive as telling someone to suck a cock.
Literally 500000000000000000 IQ
Last Edit: 6 years 1 day ago by Mobile Task Force Gunner.

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906342

TheCorgi wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:

This is petty, imo. You were both handled accordingly. And even though you claimed to have been satirical in your remarks and that they were "harmless" it instigated the argument.

EDIT: the reason you dont see the mute is because im a proper staff member that talks to people before they're punished. its a little farther down, bud.
The part that I found quite absurd though is that I was the one who was being insulted yet your multiple warnings mostly targeted me and not the other person, I agree that its instigating the arguement but im not the person who reignited the arguement 5 mins after it ended, And hell im not the person who was continueslly disrespecting throughout the arguement.

My warnings were given to the both of you. The reason I went to you first was because you were the one to continue it first after I said to stop. Naruto then said something as soon as i finished with you, so he was dealt with next. You both were dealt with. There was no bias in this situation. You are searching and stretching for everything that you can to "prove" i did something wrong to you. Nothing was handled incorrectly, sorry you're upset that I handled the both of you the way I said I would.

Your demote request has been proven invalid as it was mainly towards me being biased and not punishing the other user, which I already said both were muted. As well as did Eipus. Other than that, the mutes are valid. What else can I possibly get in trouble for? Nothing really.
Yeah definitely, a harmless joke response deserves the same punishment as a disrespecful comment which started the arguement in the first place, Even though both of us were punished equally, It would've never been an issue had you stopped him in the first place. But for whatever reason you were foucused on me instead of him which is what lead to the arguement being continued. Had you simply stopped him when he replied disrespectfully 5 mintues after the arguement died down, This wouldnt have been an issue. But for whatever reason you only took action when I responded and not him. I guess now a "5000 IQ" Joke and a "Suck a cock, Neck yourself" phrase have the same offensive power and therefor should be punished and treated equally.

The reason you were both punished was because you continued the argument. You both did. After my warning, you were the first one to say something after I made it clear that the argument needed to stop. You were both punished. There was no bias just because I decided to go to you first.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
  • Thanks received: 384
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

Last Edit: 6 years 1 day ago by TheCorgi.

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906344

israel makes a return?

:support:
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2022
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mobile Task Force Gunner

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906345

SSRP HEAD ADMIN BTW :support:
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906346

TheCorgi wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:

Yeah definitely, a harmless joke response deserves the same punishment as a disrespecful comment which started the arguement in the first place, Even though both of us were punished equally, It would've never been an issue had you stopped him in the first place. But for whatever reason you were foucused on me instead of him which is what lead to the arguement being continued. Had you simply stopped him when he replied disrespectfully 5 mintues after the arguement died down, This wouldnt have been an issue. But for whatever reason you only took action when I responded and not him. I guess now a "5000 IQ" Joke and a "Suck a cock, Neck yourself" phrase have the same offensive power and therefor should be punished and treated equally.

The reason you were both punished was because you continued the argument. You both did. After my warning, you were the first one to say something after I made it clear that the argument needed to stop. You were both punished. There was no bias just because I decided to go to you first.
In the third screenshot you can see that he replied, That reply was 5 minutes after the arguement ended. I said nothing in the past 5 mintues and out of nowhere he wrote that. Whats more funny is that you only warned me to not continue despite the fact that I havent written anything in the past 5 mintues and hes the one who reignited the whole thing, Again had you just warned dealt with him instead of me right then, This would've all been avoided. He just writes that out of nowhere and im the one who's being warned.

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906347

SkeletonWarrior wrote:
Blocked wrote:
SkeletonWarrior wrote:
You guys need to learn when to stop honestly

thats crazy coming from you lmaoo
I know right improvements have been made now please stay on topic
dont stop believing
hold on the feeling
  • pigskin
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • uwu
  • Thanks received: 1440
falling for the pink pill :OMEGALUL:

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906352

TheCorgi wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:

In the third screenshot you can see that he replied, That reply was 5 minutes after the arguement ended. I said nothing in the past 5 mintues and out of nowhere he wrote that. Whats more funny is that you only warned me to not continue despite the fact that I havent written anything in the past 5 mintues and hes the one who reignited the whole thing, Again had you just warned dealt with him instead of me right then, This would've all been avoided. He just writes that out of nowhere and im the one who's being warned.

And if you would actually read what I said, I told the BOTH of you to stop arguing. The reason I went to you first was because you were the one that said something to continue it first. You were BOTH punished for continuing the argument after being told not to. I don't get why you're so adamant about me being biased when you were BOTH handled? It takes two to ahve an argument, so like for you to sit here and say that you were doing nothing and it was all Naruto is kind of bs. I told you to stop arguing.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906358

TheCorgi wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:
TheCorgi wrote:

And if you would actually read what I said, I told the BOTH of you to stop arguing. The reason I went to you first was because you were the one that said something to continue it first. You were BOTH punished for continuing the argument after being told not to. I don't get why you're so adamant about me being biased when you were BOTH handled? It takes two to ahve an argument, so like for you to sit here and say that you were doing nothing and it was all Naruto is kind of bs. I told you to stop arguing.
And if you would actually check the third screenshot that I suggested in my previous comment, You can clearly see that you're only telling me to stop and not the other guy despite him clearly being the one who started all of this again and being the disrespectful one. The biased part is when you're not bothered to stop him in the first place but rarther focus on me. Like I said, He's the one who reignited (The word "Reignited" has pretty much lost its meaning at this point) the whole thing with his disrespectful comment, Yet despite that even though I havent said anything you only tell me to stop. Thats quite weird, I havent said anything for the last 5 minutes and this guy just comes out of nowhere and you only mention my name? Im honestly not arsed anymore but all of this could have been avoided if you just dealt with this person in the first place instead of mostly warning me.

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906362

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

What you're not seeming to understand is, is that after I told you both to stop there was a null period. I don't have screenshots to prove it, but your screenshots are also lacking the needed information. The only things you've posted are in your favor. But after this null period, you said something first to poke at Naruto. That is why in that third screenshot you see me saying your name specifically. Which then you continued to say things, so I went to you and muted you. Naruto also said things after that little "poke" so I went to him and muted him. You're trying your best to prove bias, but there is none. You are simply only using evidence to better your case, without showing people that you were the first to say something after the "null period" in that argument.

You were both punished. I did not target you.
  • TheCorgi
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 봄날
EX-SSRP Head Admin
EX-Teamspeak Head Admin

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906365

TheCorgi wrote:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

What you're not seeming to understand is, is that after I told you both to stop there was a null period. I don't have screenshots to prove it, but your screenshots are also lacking the needed information. The only things you've posted are in your favor. But after this null period, you said something first to poke at Naruto. That is why in that third screenshot you see me saying your name specifically. Which then you continued to say things, so I went to you and muted you. Naruto also said things after that little "poke" so I went to him and muted him. You're trying your best to prove bias, but there is none. You are simply only using evidence to better your case, without showing people that you were the first to say something after the "null period" in that argument.

You were both punished. I did not target you.
My third screenshot shows me in the top saying "Still", The arguement ended there and there is no doubt that that was a "Poke" Message against naruto, That was the start of the null period, Not the end. I thought I had ended the arguement with a simple "Still", This was obviously a joke against him but when I saw that he didnt respond I just assumed the arguement had ended. Hence why I moved to gang chat and just talked about it there as I did not want to start the arguement all over again.
But then all of the sudden he replied out of nowhere.

Im also not arsed to continue arguing here, Nor do I care about this situation anymore simply because of how easily it could've been avoided / how unnecessary this situation is. And I have to admit, I am being quite petty for a simple mute. But I think the situation could've been handled better.

-Lock Please.

[SSRP] TheCorgi Demote Request 6 years 1 day ago #906368

As requested by the user this has been locked. If you change your mind feel free to msg me on steam and I'll unlock it for you.
  • SkeletonWarrior
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A Pure Legend!
  • Thanks received: 1124

csontvazharcos
Former:
SSRP Super Administrator
TeamSpeak Staff
Forums Section Moderator
  • Page: