Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #10961

Name - What is the accused person's name?
Arctic

STEAM-ID - What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:1:13768175

Reason - What rules did the person break?
  • Abuse of !bring and !freeze
  • Reluctant to remove props/built as cop

Story - What happened?
A) Saw in OOC that some dude complained, screenshot shows it's valid.

B) Built, straight after went police - Told him to remove several times and he only removed when I threatened with an admin.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened.
Bring, Freeze, Arrest
Random Warnings
Proof he's a cop, makes an excuse so that 'using his powers is okay'
Him having a base as a cop, I bring him and - oh what a surprise! He's a mod -.-

Server - What server was this on?

Time and date (CET)
16/03/13
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #10966

Well, not to sure about to the proofs. A little +support there, however. I played with him yesterday, and he asked me how to upgrade printers, he asked me how to no-collide and all that shit, and I heard people complaining about him. SO I'm gonna +Support this
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #10967

While I was dealing with another abusive mod, both him and his friend basing as gundealer - he also says you can base as gundealer.

http://imgur.com/IPViG3V
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #10984

1st, I did not arrest the guy who i bringed he broke nlr , rdm. I freezed him and some one arrested him. If u dont trust me go check logs "admins"

2th those warnings i gave for having propblock, rdming guy. disrespecting staff.

3th. I didnt use my powers for that are you idiot? i killed him and used powers later for bringing golden eagle for nlr rdming me.

4th. You brought me when i had base already and i got accepted as sas. So you brought me like 1min before i got cop job. so please can you get some real evidence.
  • Arctic
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #10985

[quote=[ZARP] Chris]
While I was dealing with another abusive mod, both him and his friend basing as gundealer - he also says you can base as gundealer.

http://imgur.com/IPViG3V
[/quote]

Omg sorry im new and im playing only 2days. And you can base in your shop. Having shop=basing.
  • Arctic
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #10991

+Support he rdmed me

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #10993

This guy is just new and lost. Instead of banning his ass, you shouldve done your MOD job better. All has to do with the way you handle a player.

-support and Chris might wanna follow some training.
  • Scottie

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #10994

He just random teleported to me after he died and I stole his car, and he broke NLR 2 times. Not so sure if training will help him
  • Anonymous

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #10995

Arctic wrote:
1st, I did not arrest the guy who i bringed he broke nlr , rdm. I freezed him and some one arrested him. If u dont trust me go check logs "admins"

2th those warnings i gave for having propblock, rdming guy. disrespecting staff.

3th. I didnt use my powers for that are you idiot? i killed him and used powers later for bringing golden eagle for nlr rdming me.

4th. You brought me when i had base already and i got accepted as sas. So you brought me like 1min before i got cop job. so please can you get some real evidence.

1) If you had someone RDMing, propblocking and disrespecting you - you don't bring him, you go to him. It's your responsibility to make sure there are no threats such as another cop around you, hence it's your fault still. He got fined because of you.

Also, it looks like you confessed to arresting him after bringing him, when you come in OOC to argue about this report:
http://i46.tinypic.com/wugdh5.jpg

2) You didn't put a reason in the warn. That's bad moderation.

3) Yo, let's keep it professional and mature here - no need for that. Next time you try and insult me, make it grammatically correct too.Arctic wrote:
are you idiot?

Either way, if you arrested him, you don't arrest for people who break the MOTD rules. You, as a mod, kick him or grab an admin. If it was some other guy, it was still your responsibility to get him in a safe place. You MUST have been in a pretty terrible place for a cop to arrest him STRAIGHT after the TP.

4) I brought you when you were a cop. I told you to remove it 3 times, and you used the excuse of 'me not being on duty' - You even looked at the MOTD before you did anything, and after I pasted the part of the rule - I followed you through the fading doors and you locked the main door.

Only when I said I'd put in an abuse report you removed those props - so please, don't say my evidence is insufficient.
Arctic wrote:
Omg sorry im new and im playing only 2days. And you can base in your shop. Having shop=basing.

I told you not to interfere - you didn't know the situation. I don't care if you're new or not, being new doesn't give you magical powers to see the situation I'm in. It clearly wasn't a shop, and you tried to say it was. Being new also doesn't let you give out warnings without reasons in them, or give you the right to call me an idiot on multiple occasions.

Also, don't double post - the modify button is there for a reason.

EDIT:Scottie wrote:
This guy is just new and lost. Instead of banning his ass, you shouldve done your MOD job better. All has to do with the way you handle a player.

When you reported me, I was 'new and lost' - I never kicked anyone aside from the dude who couldn't justify why he was basing as a gundealer.

This mod had broken the rules and caused trouble regardless of how new he is, you should acknowledge that.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #11002

[quote=[ZARP] Chris]Arctic wrote:

1) If you had someone RDMing, propblocking and disrespecting you - you don't bring him, you go to him. It's your responsibility to make sure there are no threats such as another cop around you, hence it's your fault still. He got fined because of you.

Also, it looks like you confessed to arresting him after bringing him, when you come in OOC to argue about this report:
http://i46.tinypic.com/wugdh5.jpg

2) You didn't put a reason in the warn. That's bad moderation.

3) Yo, let's keep it professional and mature here - no need for that. Next time you try and insult me, make it grammatically correct too.Arctic wrote:
are you idiot?

Either way, if you arrested him, you don't arrest for people who break the MOTD rules. You, as a mod, kick him or grab an admin. If it was some other guy, it was still your responsibility to get him in a safe place. You MUST have been in a pretty terrible place for a cop to arrest him STRAIGHT after the TP.

4) I brought you when you were a cop. I told you to remove it 3 times, and you used the excuse of 'me not being on duty' - You even looked at the MOTD before you did anything, and after I pasted the part of the rule - I followed you through the fading doors and you locked the main door.

Only when I said I'd put in an abuse report you removed those props - so please, don't say my evidence is insufficient.
Arctic wrote:

I told you not to interfere - you didn't know the situation. I don't care if you're new or not, being new doesn't give you magical powers to see the situation I'm in. It clearly wasn't a shop, and you tried to say it was. Being new also doesn't let you give out warnings without reasons in them, or give you the right to call me an idiot on multiple occasions.

Also, don't double post - the modify button is there for a reason.

EDIT:Scottie wrote:

When you reported me, I was 'new and lost' - I never kicked anyone aside from the dude who couldn't justify why he was basing as a gundealer.

This mod had broken the rules and caused trouble regardless of how new he is, you should acknowledge that.
[/quote]

1. i used tab to warn him that doesnt give u menu wich asks for reason.
2. you are posting fake proof when i did all right you just make it look like i broke everythngs
  • Arctic
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #11005

Artic do you have proof for your side of the story?
  • Ʀeaper
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #11010

Arctic wrote:
2. you are posting fake proof when i did all right you just make it look like i broke everythngs

Justify your assumption, you can't accuse me of giving fake screenshots without proving that you were all in the right. Screenshots would be extremely difficult to forge.

Now as much as I agree that you're new to the job and such, but I don't agree to this:Arctic wrote:
when i did all right
You evidently did NOT do everything right - which is why there's screenshots of unjust actions and failure in your duty of moderation.

I would have been able to account for yourself being new at one point - but now you've just said that I'm all in the wrong and you were perfect without even bothering to just admit your mistake and apologize - I have no respect for you being a mod on ZARP.

The proof is present, and until you can prove thatArctic wrote:
1. i used tab to warn him that doesnt give u menu wich asks for reason.
Then maybe you should have thought about that. There was no reason to warn him twice, and even then just the little message in (OOC) giving the reason for the warn would be good.

You completely eliminated my other points from the equation, but they still are present - an apology would perhaps help your case, but choosing to ignore them because they have a possibility of being correct will be to no avail.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #11070

admins can check logs for ex. Person Arrested Person.

and i dont really find that as good proof that someone says that i did that.
  • Arctic
  • Fresh Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #11072

Arctic wrote:
and i dont really find that as good proof that someone says that i did that.

I don't find your denial is classified as sufficient proof either. You were given the chance to produce your own evidence, and have failed to do so - still waiting.

To be honest, screenshots will always outweigh your word if it shows that you made a mistake, and even if you DIDN'T arrest him - your failure to TP him to a secluded location got him fined.

Regardless, you shouldn't TP if you don't know how.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[ACCEPTED]Arctic - Ban Request 11 years 1 month ago #11157

As i saw Arctic got a forum account. And I will just say this once. This is also for the other post from Reaper (http://zarpgaming.com/http://zarpgaming.com/phpbblive//viewtopic.php?t=0). Arctic will get a first and final warning. Next time something like this happens he will get demoted.

ACCEPTED
  • Veritas
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds

271 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
15/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT