Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10710

Name
Jabbe (DK)

STEAM-ID - What is the accused person's STEAM-ID?
STEAM_0:0:11461722

Reason - What rules did the person break?
  1. Unprofessional Moderation
  2. Ignoring Mod On Duty Assisting Player
  3. Spam of OOC
  4. Standing by the idea of revenge
  5. Blackmailing another member of staff
  6. Abuse of KICK to assist himself in a raid
  7. Abuse of TP

Story - What happened?
1. Continuously displayed himself terribly in the public, spamming the OOC with incorrect grammar, and accusing users without proof in OOC. On multiple occasions he told people to PM him for help, and I informed him that if he's going to announce the recommendations to mention F1 instead. He ignores my advice and continues on. At one point he even said that mods can't answer F1s.

2. Whilst I was assisting someone who had been raided by a citizen whilst another mod on duty just watched, Jabbe came to the door and I told him that he's getting assistance, and that he can't defend himself at the moment. I told him to leave until I was finished, and he insisted upon revenge on propblock which I know wasn't propblock - it was a broken keypad which I fixed earlier. He was reluctant to leave.

3. As mentioned in #2 - he insisted on revenge, which we know doesn't happen at ZARP.

4. After kicking my friend who complained that it was unjustified, I brought him to me to discuss. As we were talking about HIS kick, he brings up a threat by arousing a screenshot of me bringing a stuck friend.

I feel this was very inappropriate, if he hadn't had tried and failed to raid us during our alliance, the screenshot would never be submitted because of the risk - he knew that I was helping a friend in the same area who was stuck, and it's my practice to make use of commands for those who need help. The risk was that he has no clear proof of the context, but now that he tried and failed to betray us I feel that this was an act of revenge. Pfft.

5. When he tried to raid us and failed - he had been coming back (breaking NLR by not forgetting the killers) and when we defended our base against him, he kicked ADMIRALWAFFLES. Later on, coming back and CLEARLY breaking NLR, he kicked another defender (JODA).

6. Once when I was resolving some propblock for another user, someone was on the raid with him. Whilst I was dealing with it, Jabbe was assassinated by a hitman. He TPs back without justification.

Proof - Any proof on a video/screenshot that clearly show what happened.
1 and http://imgur.com/az3bZmL

3 - Revenge as proven in 2

4 - Had a chuckle on one of the screenshots where he mentions I have no proof, evidently that's not the case :-)

5 - Was harassing (jumping around the gate) our members breaking NLR just because they tried to raid us and lost their printers because of it. The reason we kicked them out of our base is because Jabbe tried to RDM my members, spraying bullets on the top tier which got him shot dead. Admiral killed them for trying to get back in and raid us, he got kicked.

Once I'd finished talking to jabbe, I told him to get out. Two or three minutes later my friend Joda on a skype call tells me that he's just wandering around the base and that he was going to kill him.

Server - What server was this on?

Time and date (CET)
Various, past 3-4 days.

Other comment - Anything else you want to add?
At one point Elmer (pretty sure it was Elmer) did recommend that he gets training (When he said mods can't use F1). He's super unprofessional and holds back information in case things don't go his way. He obviously doesn't think strategically (spamming OOC for an admin to deal with the propblock) when he can clearly just bring the user to do it themselves.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10715

+Support he didn't do anything like warn/kick when some guy propblocked himself.

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10718

Your proof didn't show anything but silly arguments. The blackmail story isn't even shown in the screenshot.

Seems like a very silly report-each-other-war.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10720

Lmao Hooves, ofc you +support. You talked with him over skype! :)

ALSO: I was told by Agentlulz not to answer F1's :) I respect his order.

Wow, kicked him to help my own raid?? Are you serious? Swampert and I wanted to buy Grenades, and your friends came and killed us WHILE we were buying grenades. We wasn't even raiding, stop lying Chris. You're just going in tryhard move, deal with the fact that u abused.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10723

I got home now, and I saw the pictures.
Chris, your 'proofs' are weak and don't show anything, as Scottie said, it just seems like you both are trying to report each other. One thing I can see in the pictures is the attitude of Jabbe, as a mod, please be polite and respectful and do not be rude, but I'm sure he can improve that.

Anyways Chris, unless you have real proofs, with real purposes for demotion/ban and not your childish arguments, then post it or else, this is probably going to get closed.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10726

Well Konth, I have proof of him abusing teleport to make his " meeting " :)
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10730

Jabbe wrote:

I'm aware, what I meant is that it seems like he is reporting you only because you have reported him.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10734

Jabbe wrote:

If he teleports staff to meet with them, it shows Jabbe is involved in developping his or other staff their performances. We've learned from the past Jabbe can be immature/rude. But he does have staff value.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10743

Finally someone is doing something.. like i said before, jabbe, you should buy VIP if you want VIP items.. i am 13 years old
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 30

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10745

Bobii The Killer wrote:
Finally someone is doing something.. like i said before, jabbe, you should buy VIP if you want VIP items.. i am 13 years old
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10748

Scottie wrote:
Bobii The Killer wrote:
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10750

Bobii The Killer wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Bobii The Killer wrote:
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10752

Scottie wrote:
Bobii The Killer wrote:
Scottie wrote:
Bobii The Killer wrote:
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10759

i am 13 years old
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10766

Elmer J fap wrote:
i am 13 years old
  • Curtis
  • User is blocked
  • Oldest ZARP member. Old Head Admin.
  • Thanks received: 27

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10769

Lol he has been caught out

I put this on his app with a screenshot.
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10778

I still stand by the fact that he abused his TP - it clearly shows he was asassinated and TPed back. For all of you who may feel that my accusation is hypocritical, it really doesn't matter - he did it anyway. I did 'bring' one of my friends, but that's being dealt with - and I HAVE justified in the report made against me.

Most of the screenshots are still valid, he obviously doesn't know the etiquette of being a moderator.
Jabbe wrote:
Lmao Hooves, ofc you +support. You talked with him over skype! :)

Err, please, don't come in here with your 'lmao' if you're unsure of the situation.

I was respectful and mature on your report on me, and I expect equal treatment in return, else it just adds to your incapability of maintaining professional image.

The only people in my skype call were Joda, Admiral, Killjoy and Ferrow. I don't even have hooves on skype.
Jabbe wrote:
ALSO: I was told by Agentlulz not to answer F1's :) I respect his order.

Wow, kicked him to help my own raid?? Are you serious? Swampert and I wanted to buy Grenades, and your friends came and killed us WHILE we were buying grenades. We wasn't even raiding, stop lying Chris. You're just going in tryhard move, deal with the fact that u abused.

Not sure about that, but perhaps it was just something in correlation with you. Either way, it's common sense to realize you shouldn't be going round helping people if you can't answer F1 requests - it's there for people to use, people have perfectly good admins and mods who have been instructed to use F1, why should you fill up OOC with something that is counter announced on a frequent basis telling people to use F1?

To be honest, I see no reason for you to even come near our base - sure, there's coincidence but as much as I can't prove it was a raid, knowing the messages you sent to me about moving out leading up to your actions, the chances are slim of it NOT being some form of forced entry.

We can't take either persons word for this here, but given my first impressions of you I still believe that the kicks were unjust.

You really don't have to go all unprofessional again, do you? There was no need to say that my report was a 'tryhard move' - I could say the same thing for yours, because your proof doesn't show the circumstances.

I'm not holding up ANY accusations of abuse against you without clear foundations of proof - so please, return the favor.
Konth wrote:
Chris, your 'proofs' are weak and don't show anything, as Scottie said, it just seems like you both are trying to report each other.
Konth, I advise that you reconsider your opinion based on this proof:
http://imgur.com/a/O2R6c
http://imgur.com/a/NM9IM

This really isn't some form of report war, I have plenty of screenshots of other rule breakers which I will be placing on the forums this weekend. It's just going to become my practice to review all my screenshots at once rather than on the fly. Jabbe's screenshots would have eventually been reached, but because of his report on me, I've been provoked to put this back.

I had nothing against jabbe until he kicked my friends, failed to justify when asked, and instead threatened me with a screenshot. He had no reason at all to bring that screenshot up during a discussion about his actions - completely irrelevant.
Konth wrote:
Anyways Chris, unless you have real proofs, with real purposes for demotion/ban and not your childish arguments, then post it or else, this is probably going to get closed.

Really finding some inconsistency or favoritism here. There's an equal offense to what Jabbe is reporting me for within this report.

http://imgur.com/a/O2R6c

My proof amounts stronger than his, none of the screenshots show the circumstance - which was, incase you missed, a TP because he was stuck.

So, you fail to point out the weak proof on his report, but mine is completely terrible? I've indicated a lack of professionalism and thought here too - it really should outweigh, so please, before you criticize, take consistency into account first.
Jabbe wrote:

As you falsely accused me of breaking within your report, I will do the same now - this isn't the place to discuss my proof.

With regards to these screenshot, there was no proof that I was making a meeting - I'll admit I WAS making a meeting, but there were many more people in my base that I could have '!bring' too - but I didn't, because Joda was stuck - and if you don't believe me, there's no evidence in your screenshots to say that it was abusive either - so I think we can clear that up now.

To the rest of you, please do stay on topic. This isn't a bobiii report - And on the comments that bobiii made, I'm not going to comment as there is insufficient proof - but I can't say I'd be surprised, from experience, that Jabbe would have communicated with you in those ways.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10789

Elmer J fap wrote:
i am 13 years old
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10792

may i ask, what do this have with this ban request?, by the way as i said on my app.

"im born in 1999, im not taking my age like "months", i take it like Years, its 2013, its 14 years from 1999 to 2013, so i take my age like that."

regards.

Bob
  • Bobai
  • Senior Boarder

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10803

Bobii The Killer wrote:
may i ask, what do this have with this ban request?, by the way as i said on my app.

"im born in 1999, im not taking my age like "months", i take it like Years, its 2013, its 14 years from 1999 to 2013, so i take my age like that."

regards.

Bob

One of the app questions say: Are you 14+, which you clearly arent.
  • Scottie
Time to create page: 0.132 seconds

287 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
11/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
5/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32