Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10808

Scottie wrote:
Bobii The Killer wrote:
may i ask, what do this have with this ban request?, by the way as i said on my app.

"im born in 1999, im not taking my age like "months", i take it like Years, its 2013, its 14 years from 1999 to 2013, so i take my age like that."

regards.

Bob

One of the app questions say: Are you 14+, which you clearly arent.

Maybe changing the question to DOB would be ideal.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931
The topic has been locked.

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10813

[quote=[ZARP] Chris]Scottie wrote:
Bobii The Killer wrote:
may i ask, what do this have with this ban request?, by the way as i said on my app.

"im born in 1999, im not taking my age like "months", i take it like Years, its 2013, its 14 years from 1999 to 2013, so i take my age like that."

regards.

Bob

One of the app questions say: Are you 14+, which you clearly arent.

Maybe changing the question to DOB would be ideal.
[/quote]

Well there are two age checks, 'are you 14+' is pretty solid. He just lied about it.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10818

lets not get off topic here guys
  • Prophet
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 27
Konth And Ducky

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10827

[quote=[ZARP] Chris]Konth wrote:
Chris, your 'proofs' are weak and don't show anything, as Scottie said, it just seems like you both are trying to report each other.
Konth, I advise that you reconsider your opinion based on this proof:
http://imgur.com/a/O2R6c
http://imgur.com/a/NM9IM

This really isn't some form of report war, I have plenty of screenshots of other rule breakers which I will be placing on the forums this weekend. It's just going to become my practice to review all my screenshots at once rather than on the fly. Jabbe's screenshots would have eventually been reached, but because of his report on me, I've been provoked to put this back.

I had nothing against jabbe until he kicked my friends, failed to justify when asked, and instead threatened me with a screenshot. He had no reason at all to bring that screenshot up during a discussion about his actions - completely irrelevant.
Konth wrote:
Anyways Chris, unless you have real proofs, with real purposes for demotion/ban and not your childish arguments, then post it or else, this is probably going to get closed.

Really finding some inconsistency or favoritism here. There's an equal offense to what Jabbe is reporting me for within this report.

My proof amounts stronger than his, none of the screenshots show the circumstance - which was, incase you missed, a TP because he was stuck.

So, you fail to point out the weak proof on his report, but mine is completely terrible? I've indicated a lack of professionalism and thought here too - it really should outweigh, so please, before you criticize, take consistency into account first.
[/quote]

I seemed to miss the screenshot when he is keeping being persistent and trying to raid, in that case he should have listened and leave when you were assisting someone, my apologies.
I still don't get what do I need to see in screenshot #6, am I missing something?

Anyways, changing to +Support as for screenshot #2.
  • Konth
  • User is blocked
  • Thanks received: 15
[align=center:1xhz7bgy] [/align:1xhz7bgy]

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10858

2nd picture, I was discussing with Mod on duty, and I got killed from behind. thats why
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10866

Konth wrote:
[quote=[ZARP] Chris]Konth wrote:
Chris, your 'proofs' are weak and don't show anything, as Scottie said, it just seems like you both are trying to report each other.
Konth, I advise that you reconsider your opinion based on this proof:
http://imgur.com/a/NM9IM

This really isn't some form of report war, I have plenty of screenshots of other rule breakers which I will be placing on the forums this weekend. It's just going to become my practice to review all my screenshots at once rather than on the fly. Jabbe's screenshots would have eventually been reached, but because of his report on me, I've been provoked to put this back.

I had nothing against jabbe until he kicked my friends, failed to justify when asked, and instead threatened me with a screenshot. He had no reason at all to bring that screenshot up during a discussion about his actions - completely irrelevant.
Konth wrote:
Anyways Chris, unless you have real proofs, with real purposes for demotion/ban and not your childish arguments, then post it or else, this is probably going to get closed.

Really finding some inconsistency or favoritism here. There's an equal offense to what Jabbe is reporting me for within this report.

My proof amounts stronger than his, none of the screenshots show the circumstance - which was, incase you missed, a TP because he was stuck.

So, you fail to point out the weak proof on his report, but mine is completely terrible? I've indicated a lack of professionalism and thought here too - it really should outweigh, so please, before you criticize, take consistency into account first.

I seemed to miss the screenshot when he is keeping being persistent and trying to raid, in that case he should have listened and leave when you were assisting someone, my apologies.
I still don't get what do I need to see in screenshot #6, am I missing something?

Anyways, changing to +Support as for screenshot #2.
[/quote]

I understand your mistake, thanks for not going ape because I disagreed - some would do so.

Screenshot 6, he is killed by a hitman and teleports back.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10900

As I said, this guy been propblocking for 10min, and admin / mods did nothing about, when they finally come to us. I got shot, WHILE I were discussing this with you.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10943

Jabbe wrote:
As I said, this guy been propblocking for 10min, and admin / mods did nothing about, when they finally come to us. I got shot, WHILE I were discussing this with you.

Perhaps because you spammed OOC?
http://imgur.com/az3bZmL

Seriously, we have PM for a reason. You as a mod had the ability to deal with it yourself, just telling him to fix the keypad, but you didn't resort to it. You weren't really discussing with me, I told someone to crack it and that was the end of it.

When I got there, I didn't NEED you there to resolve the propblock, there was NO reason to TP back - you weren't RDMed.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10965

Are you kidding me? I told him to fix it, he never responded.
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10968

Jabbe wrote:
Are you kidding me? I told him to fix it, he never responded.

We have PM for a reason, admins are busy and you as a mod can deal with broken keypads your self.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10971

I did, but he never responded. Also Fellan was there but teleported away, but 5min-10min later he deleted it
  • Anonymous

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #10980

Jabbe wrote:
I did, but he never responded. Also Fellan was there but teleported away, but 5min-10min later he deleted it
Fellan might have not heard that the keypad didn't work and went on.

Like I said, you can still deal with it yourself, and I don't see what the issue is when I ended up deleting it. You really didn't need to TP back, you were killed with legitimate reasoning.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #11048

I would just like to put my word in on Jabbe. After around 20mins of playing on ZARP for the first time he kicked me with a reason of read the rules while ambushing my base. I would of rather he gave me a warning or verbally warned me because after he kicked me he just obliterated my base and destroyed mine, and my wife's, first printers. I have no proof since I wasn't too sure if I would stick around with ZARP, but I figured I would just put in my piece.
  • DoM
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 2

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #11053

dom837 wrote:
I would just like to put my word in on Jabbe. After around 20mins of playing on ZARP for the first time he kicked me with a reason of read the rules while ambushing my base. I would of rather he gave me a warning or verbally warned me because after he kicked me he just obliterated my base and destroyed mine, and my wife's, first printers. I have no proof since I wasn't too sure if I would stick around with ZARP, but I figured I would just put in my piece.

Pretty sure he used the kick on us wrongly in the first place, he could have warned admiral and joda.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #11055

To be honest this is a stupid Ban request war....
  • AnarchyTM
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thanks received: 41

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #11144

Chris wrote:
dom837 wrote:

Pretty sure he used the kick on us wrongly in the first place, he could have warned admiral and joda.

He handled you the right way, both of you. If he is raiding you and he finds your base is breaking rules, he must take action that won't interupt anyones RP. Talking to you or warning you would disrupt.his raid entirely. It is also not up to you what punishment he gives. Stop acting as-if players are to be treated as restaurant guests.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #11166

Found another: http://imgur.com/7RQhsxG
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #11282

+Support, Jabbe kicked me because I owned the doors of the house he had and he disconnected, When he came back I was standing there waiting for him to delete his stuff. He kicked me for "minge". If someone owns most of the doors of a house or building, the person who owns less must sell there doors of the building, He owned none. I belive this stands for props too, if I am wrong please tell me (Admins or Higher)
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Scottie wrote:
I strangled a penguin once..

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #11291

DoAxKenney1 wrote:
+Support, Jabbe kicked me because I owned the doors of the house he had and he disconnected, When he came back I was standing there waiting for him to delete his stuff. He kicked me for "minge". If someone owns most of the doors of a house or building, the person who owns less must sell there doors of the building, He owned none. I belive this stands for props too, if I am wrong please tell me (Admins or Higher)

Proof? You know you're not allowed to come up with shit like that if you don't provide proof with it.
  • Scottie

[DENIED] Action Request: Jabbe 11 years 1 month ago #11293

Scottie wrote:
DoAxKenney1 wrote:

Proof? You know you're not allowed to come up with shit like that if you don't provide proof with it.
I beilive I have some proof somewere... Let me look when I get home
  • DoAxKenney1
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1
Scottie wrote:
I strangled a penguin once..
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

247 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun