Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: lost stuff

lost stuff 6 years 7 months ago #702105

Hello,

I bought for 35 € currency on this server for my son so he can have the Jugernaut armor.

I find this price very expensive for a simple virtual object, but he has just told me that he has "lost" this armor by causing it to kill ...

Can you explain to me how it is possible to lose an item that we bought (with real money) and how to get it back?

Thank you in advance.
An angry father.
  • Toxic.
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 41
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Toxic..
The topic has been locked.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz

lost stuff 6 years 7 months ago #702114

lmao what did you think...

"Terms and Conditions apply. By making this purchase you agree to these additional terms of purchase and the site terms of use. There are no refunds for this purchase"

+ buying items in game with irl money is not allowed... You are only allowed to buy with real money boosterpacks and VIP. The risk is that you can lose it. Its your fault.

And still. you agreed to let him buy it.
  • rroobbiinn10xx
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Zwarte piet is not racist
  • Thanks received: 1739
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by rroobbiinn10xx.

lost stuff 6 years 7 months ago #702116

The exchange was not a Server Package. You sold booster packs to players in-game for a set price between you and him. Its not the servers fault that you bought something that was not worth it nor that you lost it due to a misplay. I myself told your son that he was overpaying for it but he didnt listen. This has nothing to do with the owners of the server.
  • RFlex
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • whats up
  • Thanks received: 997

lost stuff 6 years 7 months ago #702120

What do you need to verify? Paypal transaction?
  • Toxic.
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 41

lost stuff 6 years 7 months ago #702124

As stated by others buying in-game items (such as the Juggernaut Suit in this case) is not offered by the server but by the players that play it. What the servers offer is life-time VIP that gives you in-game benefits and access to more features, as well as booster packs which you can buy in singles or bundles that give you in-game benefits in terms of wealth. I believe his VIP is already set up but here are links to buy both VIP and Booster Packs offered by the server:

zarpgaming.com/index.php/zarp-vip
zarpgaming.com/index.php/zarp-vip/booster-pack

EDIT: I would also like to bring to your attention all in-game items that are equip-able on your hot bar, including special suits, are in risk of being lost if you die having them equipped. One of the strategies in-game is holstering these items into your inventory to avoid losing them when being killed (/holster in chat to holster directly.) Suits cannot be holstered rather need to have a config file to equip and de-equip them using a bind or manually doing so via F4>Inventory
  • Roy Harper
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • someone stole my legendary member
  • Thanks received: 1950

»Ex-DarkRP HeadAdmin«
»Ex-TeamSpeak3 Staff«
»Ex-Appeals Section Mod«
»Ex-Jailbreak Moderator«
»Ex-Bhop Moderator«
Last Edit: 6 years 7 months ago by Roy Harper.

lost stuff 6 years 7 months ago #702125

Sir you're son sold these items called "booster packs" to a person also playing the server that where you're son spent them and some body in game must have killed you're son once he put the juggernaut armour on, Sadly people like to be dicks in this game and make people lose there in game items for "fun" I am very sorry but there is nothing I can do or any other staff or owner of the server.
  • Na1
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 161

lost stuff 6 years 7 months ago #702128

Hi, the item in question isn't directly sold for real currency on our servers. The only things available for purchase on the servers is ZARP VIP and Booster Packs. It seems likely that your son used currency from the booster packs to purchase the item in-game. In-game items can be lost during play and these are not refunded unless they were lost due to a technical fault with one of the servers.

If you believe the item was lost as a result of a technical issue a refund request may be made here on the forums using the following template provided at this link.

zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/server-is...ase-use-the-template
  • Legendary Soldier
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Still alive bois
  • Thanks received: 1430
Former Community Manager - Current Bartender
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds

166 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
10/127