Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: MGS V: Game of the year

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192716

Just finished it and wow, it's the best game I've played this year by a country mile.

Fallout 4 is going to have to be perfect to beat this.

Edit: Lmao turns out I didn't even finish the story ¯\(°_o)/¯
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by exrobite.
Login or register to post a reply.

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192719

I agree, it's great. I haven't played much of it though.
  • stratiic
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • spitting in your mum's twat
  • Thanks received: 1452

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192784

Metal Gear series is love.
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192786

Its a great game! But fallout 4 is going to be absolutely insane.
  • Granny
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • yo
  • Thanks received: 216

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192789

My contenders for game of the year: Witcher 3, Fallout 4, and MGS5
  • Zer0nix
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Nothing good lasts forever.
  • Thanks received: 73
Add me on Steam
Ex. SSRP Admin
Ex. TTT Admin
Bhop Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Zer0nix.

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192838

xOh did you get trolled by Kojima too? Credits on the end of Chapter 1 and then BAM Chapter 2 with a little trailer?

But okay now lemme make a small review of the game:
Story - Well you cant make anything wrong with this kind of story. But Kojima chose to tell a big chunk of parts of the story through Casette Tapes. Which I dislike. But I guess he just chose that instead of 50 minutes long cutscenes before and after a mission. Oh and the To Be Continued parts which basically cut you off the action and is like WELL YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT TO DO NOW really brought the game down and drowned it for me.

Gameplay - Its decent. I have problems with the controls not being smooth so I just ram into a wall instead of a door and stuff. Btw I fulton everything.Literally EVERYTHING thats not bolted to the ground.

AI - Probably the worst AI in a game I have ever seen. Like srsly Kojima you had ONE JOB in a stealth game.
Graphics - Graphics are f*cking terrible on PC(maxed out) But the performance is incredible(stable 60 fps).

Boss Fights - Bosses in MGS V are very easy to defeat and theres no real challenge. And I kinda hate that I had to defeat like 8 different Skull Groups in 40 hours playtime. Like cmon Kojima 3 Skull Group bosses are enough.

FOB(Multiplayer) - This Idea is okay I guess but in reality its shit and I never wanna infiltrate anyone. the AI just makes it retarded.

Buddies - D Horse is the most retarded buddy you can get and whoever programmed him is just stupid.
-Quiet and D Dog are so OP I dont even. If you dont want your game to be easy just dont use them. But then again the game is easy without them so sure go for it.
D Walker is alright but his armor makes you unstoppable.

Okay so lets summarize it: Story wise - 8/10

Gameplay wise - 5/10

FOB Multiplayer - 1/10

The game should NOT be GOTY. If any game should be GOTY then probably The Witcher 3 or Fallout 4 who knows.
I really enjoyed The Witcher 3 way more than MGS V. But thats my opinion.
  • Two Seconds
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Play hard. But play hard by the rules
  • Thanks received: 7
Deathrun Admin
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by Two Seconds.

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192840

Well you've clearly gone into it thinking it'll be bad so you've got what you expected.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192842

IMO Better games > Blood Bowl 2, Stars Battlefront (New One), Fallout 4, Overwatch (if i get beta).

I don't like MGS Series
  • bvr
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • 2D
  • Thanks received: 236

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192843

Really? That review is mostly bullshit lol. Now I'm not saying you're not allowed to dislike the game, give it a 1/10 if you'd like, but a lot of the arguments you make are completely invalid. Let me just name some.
Well you cant make anything wrong with this kind of story. But Kojima chose to tell a big chunk of parts of the story through Casette Tapes. Which I dislike. But I guess he just chose that instead of 50 minutes long cutscenes before and after a mission. Oh and the To Be Continued parts which basically cut you off the action and is like WELL YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT TO DO NOW really brought the game down and drowned it for me.
Valid complaint, though personally I really enjoy listening to the casette tapes. They're a great way of getting more story between missions, though still not obligatory. I think he balanced that quite well between the people who love the cutscenes, and the people who despised them.
Gameplay - Its decent. I have problems with the controls not being smooth so I just ram into a wall instead of a door and stuff.
You not being able to walk properly is the game's fault? Oh right. I forgot it's you. Now to be fair, I did hear the PC version has some awkward controls, but you can rebind them easily so that can't be much of a complaint to many that bother to actually look into game settings. Also, how can you call the gameplay decent when you can only say one bad thing about it? The gameplay is what makes this MGS so great, while the others had the story that made them great for most.
Btw I fulton everything.Literally EVERYTHING thats not bolted to the ground.
That really is the point, isn't it?
AI - Probably the worst AI in a game I have ever seen. Like srsly Kojima you had ONE JOB in a stealth game.
Now that is even bigger bullshit. The AI in the game is great, and since you haven't been able to word examples of why it is bad, I'll just assume you are bad at the game and that's why you think the AI sucks. I mean, the adaptive AI is great. Would like you to expand on this if you have anything to expand a baseless argument on.
Graphics - Graphics are f*cking terrible on PC(maxed out) But the performance is incredible(stable 60 fps).
Also bullshit. I don't know how much your PC sucks, but I play on PS3 and the graphics looks fucking amazing even on there. I've watched PC gameplays on high and the game also looks stunning on there, so really this is another baseless stupid argument. The performance though, is indeed incredible.
Boss Fights - Bosses in MGS V are very easy to defeat and theres no real challenge. And I kinda hate that I had to defeat like 8 different Skull Groups in 40 hours playtime. Like cmon Kojima 3 Skull Group bosses are enough.
Valid complaint. Especially mission 11 was super easy. I won't get into details because I don't want to spoil the game for anyone. I wouldn't even count mission 11 as a boss fight, though I had the feeling Kojima meant it to be. Also, how did you get 8 different skull groups in 40 hours of playtime?! Are you rushing through the game or something? I have literally had 2 encounters with the skulls, and only one where I had to fight them. (Mission 1 and 7 respectively.)
I haven't even done Mission 10 yet and I have 41 hours of gameplay. (I have done 11 and 12.)
FOB(Multiplayer) - This Idea is okay I guess but in reality its shit and I never wanna infiltrate anyone. the AI just makes it retarded.
Since I'm only at Mission 10/13, I haven't actuallly gotten to FOB's yet. But I hear it's somewhat disappointing. I think I will still like it however, and definitely when the player is online. I still love capturing guard outposts when I encounter them, and I guess FOBs are somewhat a bigger equivalent of that. When the player is online however, it will probably make it even more fun.
Buddies - D Horse is the most retarded buddy you can get and whoever programmed him is just stupid.
Please expand on that. I've never had anything retarded happen with D-Horse and he's a great way of getting around the map nice and easy.
-Quiet and D Dog are so OP I dont even. If you dont want your game to be easy just dont use them. But then again the game is easy without them so sure go for it.
D Walker is alright but his armor makes you unstoppable.
Agreed, not specifically with the second part of your the game being easy, but to some degree it is.

My summary:

Story wise - 9/10
Gameplay wise - 10/10
Graphics wise - 10/10
Length wise - 100000000000000000000000000/10 (Easily getting my 55 euros worth out of this one, which you can't say about many AAA titles these days)

The only really bad thing I can say about the game is the microtransactions.

Definitely GOTY, Fallout 4 ain't got no shit on this, and any games that came out before MGSV are completely blown out of the water by this masterpiece of a game.

Also, don't start attacking me out of nowhere like last time. That's would really just be ultra childish if you can't make proper arguments and therefore decide to just attack the person you're arguing with.
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 163
Last Edit: 8 years 7 months ago by LineLiar.

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #192930

Sorry If I didnt expand that much because I was in a match of CS:GO so I couldnt write a novel. But now that I have actual time lets dive right into it shall we?

Lets start from the end:
Also, don't start attacking me out of nowhere like last time. That's would really just be ultra childish if you can't make proper arguments and therefore decide to just attack the person you're arguing with.

Yet your first sentence was this:
Really? That review is mostly bullshit lol. Now I'm not saying you're not allowed to dislike the game, give it a 1/10 if you'd like, but a lot of the arguments you make are completely invalid. Let me just name some.

Okay lets move on to the real deal:

Valid complaint, though personally I really enjoy listening to the casette tapes. They're a great way of getting more story between missions, though still not obligatory. I think he balanced that quite well between the people who love the cutscenes, and the people who despised them.

Yes I like the idea of Casette Tapes and that everything they say is recorded but after 40 hours of listenning to them it will get boring.
You not being able to walk properly is the game's fault? Oh right. I forgot it's you. Now to be fair, I did hear the PC version has some awkward controls, but you can rebind them easily so that can't be much of a complaint to many that bother to actually look into game settings. Also, how can you call the gameplay decent when you can only say one bad thing about it? The gameplay is what makes this MGS so great, while the others had the story that made them great for most.

Okay so first of all you attacked me YET AGAIN with your bullshit arguments even doe you said to me to NOT attack you with them. Are YOU allowed to do it?
And second of all: I want to jump through a window yet Snake decides to take cover. I want to Fulton a Container but Snake decides to climb ON the Container. And there are more problems with the controls. Yes you can bind everything but what is the purpose if one button does 10 other things?
That really is the point, isn't it?

Yes what is your point? I just pointed out that I Fulton everything. Is something wrong with that statement?
Now that is even bigger bullshit. The AI in the game is great, and since you haven't been able to word examples of why it is bad, I'll just assume you are bad at the game and that's why you think the AI sucks. I mean, the adaptive AI is great. Would like you to expand on this if you have anything to expand a baseless argument on.

First of all YET AGAIN you attacked me even though you said to me to not attack you but okay I get It you just like to tell ppl that they cannot play the game properly or that they are bad at it and that the game is good and only retards cant play it properly I get it.
The AI is shit for multiple reasons: First of all they cant hear a guy diving from up 15-20 meters. They dont notice a guy getting slammed to a ground. They dont notice a guy getting Fulton extracted. They are hyped about Anime girls on Boxes(I know its a joke from Kojima so dont attack me yet again pls thanks). The AI overall is stupid even though I like it in some ways. Ill tell you exactly why its stupid. I noticed a thing when I infiltrated an FOB. They saw me and I just rushed to the end and waited and they were like OH HE DISAPPEARED WELP LETS STOP SEARCHING. Even though theres no real way out of the Mother Base is it? This actually happened multiple times during missions too not just the FOB.
Oh and just watch this video:

Also bullshit. I don't know how much your PC sucks, but I play on PS3 and the graphics looks fucking amazing even on there. I've watched PC gameplays on high and the game also looks stunning on there, so really this is another baseless stupid argument. The performance though, is indeed incredible.

Okay this is just getting stupid mate. You attacked me YET AGAIN even though you said to me to NOT attack you. But okay I get it you just cant help yourself can you?
Why do you think my PC sucks? I run it Maxed with stable 60 fps without a single drop. The graphics are horrible even on MAX settings. First of all I bet my PC is 100 times better than yours and 200 times better than your dear PS3. Check out Snakes hair and beard and face and scars for example. They are all low res and shitty looking and the scars on his face look like they are just glued to his face. Especially the eye scar. You can see shadows and textures popping out EVEN ON MAX SETTINGS.
Valid complaint. Especially mission 11 was super easy. I won't get into details because I don't want to spoil the game for anyone. I wouldn't even count mission 11 as a boss fight, though I had the feeling Kojima meant it to be. Also, how did you get 8 different skull groups in 40 hours of playtime?! Are you rushing through the game or something? I have literally had 2 encounters with the skulls, and only one where I had to fight them. (Mission 1 and 7 respectively.)
I haven't even done Mission 10 yet and I have 41 hours of gameplay. (I have done 11 and 12.)

There are probably not 8 different skull groups but I fought alot of them and I finished the Chapter 1 already after 40 hours of playtime. I am not rushing through the game at all I am actually taking my time walking around Mother Base,developing everything,doing every single Side Op( I am on 80/157) and Ive done 34 main missions so far. Btw near the end of Chapter 1 you will just encounter ALOT of skulls so thats probably why it feels shitty. If you have done 10 Missions in 41 hours of gameplay then how many Side Ops have you finished coz thats literally bullshit or youre a slow poke. I have literally done every single mission on A or S Rank and Ive done most of the additional things in the missions too.

About the FOB

I am currently top SECOND player in the PF Rating or watever.
Please expand on that. I've never had anything retarded happen with D-Horse and he's a great way of getting around the map nice and easy.

Alright Ill link you a video that explains my point.

Enjoy watching the video
Definitely GOTY, Fallout 4 ain't got no shit on this, and any games that came out before MGSV are completely blown out of the water by this masterpiece of a game.

Okay so what you are saying is this: Fallout 4(RPG game with unlinear storyline,a character by your choice where you can romance literally anyone(male or female and stuff)). got no shit on MGS V TPP? First of all: Fallout 4 isnt even out so all I can say to you is this: Its your opinion even though the game isnt released yet. Btw you said that to me during our last conversation. But to make this clear: I never liked Fallout games. Fallout 4 looks okay but who cares. Its just a Demo. Remember? You got hyped about a Gameplay Demo from MGS V. Oh and every single game that got released BEFORE MGS V got blown away? Yeah m8 I disaggree.

Yeah I am just gonna leave it right here. Actually you were the one that started attacking me with your MGS V Hype rage. Yeah I am not gonna expand on that one if you want to just look it up in the General Discussion Thread.

Well you've clearly gone into it thinking it'll be bad so you've got what you expected.
- By Exrobite

Actually the game surprised me with alot of things. Especially with the story and MAINLY the Third Child. I am not gonna expand on that one just play the game and see for yourself.

And I am just gonna leave this video explaining all the technical issues and graphical and stuff by Totalbiscuit:

Okay thats it feel free to leave a comment. Quote me on anything Ill just answer it when I have time.
  • Two Seconds
  • Fresh Boarder
Deathrun Admin

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193199

No reply in over 12 hours. Does this mean you agree with me? Does this mean you lost the argument? Does this mean that your precious little MGS V is really shit because you cannot prove otherwise? Wow I win again over you? :evil:
  • Two Seconds
  • Fresh Boarder
Deathrun Admin

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193206

Two Seconds wrote:
No reply in over 12 hours. Does this mean you agree with me? Does this mean you lost the argument? Does this mean that your precious little MGS V is really shit because you cannot prove otherwise? Wow I win again over you? :evil:

Sigh, don't be so immature?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
The following user(s) said Thank You: i7moody009, Studio Banter

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193236

MSG is the best game on steam nuf said , no need to argue about it.
  • i7moody009
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • The Real OG LOC
  • Thanks received: 194

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193237

i7moody009 wrote:
MSG is the best game on steam nuf said , no need to argue about it.

10/10 better than bad rats
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193247

Exrobite wrote:
Two Seconds wrote:

Sigh, don't be so immature?

This was a MASSIVE BAIT for Lineliar coz I have been waiting for about 1 month for his Massive Novel Reply and he never replied. And now that the game is actually released we can talk about the facts and not just opinions. And I guess I won.
  • Two Seconds
  • Fresh Boarder
Deathrun Admin

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193248

Two Seconds wrote:
No. It's more that I actually have better things to do with my time. If you'd like to continue to discuss however, feel free to add me on Steam.
This was a MASSIVE BAIT for Lineliar coz I have been waiting for about 1 month for his Massive Novel Reply and he never replied. And now that the game is actually released we can talk about the facts and not just opinions. And I guess I won.
Well really, I had to quote twice as much crap as you did, so I really didn't care anymore. I just knew I would enjoy it, and if you guys would've loved to continue with your stupid arguments then you should feel free.

Sorry to disappoint, but I have better things to do than argue with stupid argumens. (That mostly refers to the old thread)
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193264

No. It's more that I actually have better things to do with my time. If you'd like to continue to discuss however, feel free to add me on Steam.

Oh do you have better things to do with your time? You replied on my previous post 12 minutes after I posted it.
You say you have better things to do with your time yet you keep coming back here and you keep replying.
What do you do with your time then?
Oh btw I am not gonna add you on Steam. Why not discuss it here where everyone can see what you say. Are you really that scared?
Well really, I had to quote twice as much crap as you did, so I really didn't care anymore. I just knew I would enjoy it, and if you guys would've loved to continue with your stupid arguments then you should feel free.

Well If I remember correctly you attacked me with your furious hype rage oh and guess wat RIGHT AFTER I POSTED MY COMMENT. So I guess you have time to argue with ppl huh.
By the way my arguments are all actually valid and legit and you couldnt recover from that so you used the very Classic "oh I just knew I would enjoy this so I just did it and now I dont care anymore" move.
Sorry to disappoint, but I have better things to do than argue with stupid argumens. (That mostly refers to the old thread)

My arguments didnt AT ALL refer to the Old Thread. Only few notes I wanted to share with others that think you are actually a normal person. My arguments are all based on my experience and facts directly from the game and they are all solid metal fucking strong and you cant defeat my arguments.
Btw I am just really interested. Are you scared of sharing your opinions about the game? Because if i remember correctly you promised me a MASSIVE novel of a reply on the old thread and now youre just brushing it off like "oh I just dont care anymore". If you dont care anymore why do you keep replying?

And I guess you wont reply to this because you dont care huh?
  • Two Seconds
  • Fresh Boarder
Deathrun Admin

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193270

Two Seconds wrote:

Oh do you have better things to do with your time? You replied on my previous post 12 minutes after I posted it.
You say you have better things to do with your time yet you keep coming back here and you keep replying.
Oh btw I am not gonna add you on Steam. Why not discuss it here where everyone can see what you say. Are you really that scared?

Well If I remember correctly you attacked me with your furious hype rage oh and guess wat RIGHT AFTER I POSTED MY COMMENT. So I guess you have time to argue with ppl huh.
By the way my arguments are all actually valid and legit and you couldnt recover from that so you used the very Classic "oh I just knew I would enjoy this so I just did it and now I dont care anymore" move.

My arguments didnt AT ALL refer to the Old Thread. Only few notes I wanted to share with others that think you are actually a normal person. My arguments are all based on my experience and facts directly from the game and they are all solid metal fucking strong and you cant defeat my arguments.
Btw I am just really interested. Are you scared of sharing your opinions about the game? Because if i remember correctly you promised me a MASSIVE novel of a reply on the old thread and now youre just brushing it off like "oh I just dont care anymore". If you dont care anymore why do you keep replying?

And I guess you wont reply to this because you dont care huh?

Steam says you're currently playing MGS V atm...
So...
  • Tettra
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • The original Good Boy™️
  • Thanks received: 930
I'm an ex at a lot of things:
Global Moderator
SSRP Admin (I was SuperAdmin for 10 seconds as a mistake)
Minigames Owner
Teamspeak Staff
Minecraft Mod (lol)
Deathrun Mod

I used to go by Fennster4 but now I’m cooler

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193276

If this doesn't show your stupidity then I don't know what does.
I literally got back from school when I posted my reply, after which I always check the ZARP forum and saw you made more stupid replies. Next time I'll wait 24 hours after you post it... or no, wait, you will become immature again like you did last time. Want me to reply fast or slow, you moron? You contradict yourself so much it's not even funny anymore. I keep replying because I'm not taking shit from someone like you, that's only out to really argue with me and make me look like a stupid person, which in this case, I am obviously not the one that's stupid.

What I do with my time? Play good games like Metal Gear Solid V. I watch good TV shows. I watch good movies. I browse interesting shit on the internet. I watch good quality content on YouTube. That's all much more interesting than your stupid comments, and if you had a brain I think you would agree.

Another thing that shows you're immature and just out to make me look stupid, which again; will not succeed, is that you're really too scared to even add me on Steam. You're calling me out for being scared to reply on a ZARP comment, while I feel you are not even mature enough to have a good conversation which is much easier to do via a chat like Steam. I will discuss anything here, but don't expect me to reply to your stupid comments all the time. That shows I am actually far more mature than you.
Are you really that scared?
That just shows my point at how immature you are. That with the one of the older posts you made. Even my immature 11-year old sister is a lot more mature than you.
So I'm not allowed to check my own threads once in a while when feeling bored? Again, not allowed to post right after you do if I coincidentally visit the site right after you've posted a comment? I have time to argue with people, but that would be with sane people that actually have good arguments and deserve my time, not people that are too afraid to even add me on Steam because he wants to have some people as backup in a ZARP thread. Yeah, that's what really going on here. The fact that I want to go on the discussion 1 to 1, and you want to have your MrBuzzKill or other of your stupid friends come in as backup when you're cornered, yeah, that really shows I'm the more mature one here. Not the one that's making stupid comments about me not having reply fast enough, then telling me I nolife the shit out of the forum and reply far too fast.
I do have to give you props for being a funny moron.

Now I really need to compeletely dissect this last bit, because this one makes, surprisingly, even less sense that the ones before did.
My arguments didnt AT ALL refer to the Old Thread.
Which I didn't say, again shows your inability to read just like you did in the last thread.
Only few notes I wanted to share with others that think you are actually a normal person.
So I'm not a normal person? Then what am I? This sentence makes the least sense of them all. If anyone here would be an abnormal person, it would be you. Definitely if you're not younger than 11.
My arguments are all based on my experience and facts directly from the game and they are all solid metal fucking strong and you cant defeat my arguments.
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

''I'm the best around. Nobody can take me down.''

Open spoiler for a detailed and non bullshit answer.
I didn't promise you anything. I said things to shut up your immaturity since you are really really annoying. At this point I don't care if you're attacking me or I'm attacking you, because you've already shown before you really can't do a good argument and you always end with being an immature moron anyway. I don't care about your (moslty) dumb arguments, but I start to care when you are talking about me as a person.

You are the type of person you are unable to argue with. You will always feel like you're the best, not acknowledging any truth in other replies like I did. You don't want to argue 1 on 1 because you need backup and are too scared to go in an isolated chatroom. You are not mature enough to actually create a good and interesting conversation. You assume things about others in ways you never should without solid proof. If you would like to continue doing a good argument, maybe change your behaviour to something more appropriate and something less mindboggling immature and irritating. Come back to me once you've grown some balls and learnt to argue properly and in an interesting way, but if you continue in this bullshit way; consider me done for now on or magically grow some balls to actually argue in Steam chat. You wanting to do it on the forum is so ironic, since it shows everyone how much of a moron you are, while you actually like to make me look stupid by doing so. The irony.

I'll just include your immature comments here so I have it black and white not for you to edit out:
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
  • LineLiar
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

MGS V: Game of the year 8 years 7 months ago #193293

Can't we all just play our preferred games and shut up?
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
The following user(s) said Thank You: LineLiar
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.183 seconds

191 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127