Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173108

First off all let me explain somethings about what happened yesterday/answer things...

I wanted to do this, more early or more later i had to do this.. but since other thing happened and someone bother me, i'm going to do this today
Kitty:

This thread was created to make me look like a heartless bitch, basically.
Frankly, im glad the community has finally seen who you really are

Let's see... Your wrong there... I made the other thread only because... It was funny how you called harrasement by spamming, or even commenting on your profile (double post btw). Also, since when spamming people is harrasing? I guess that isn't harrasing?

(just like, i never called you names or made fun of you... I never did it, why i should make fun of someone? I'm not like that... And i hate the persons who make fun of others persons because they want to).
Second, i asked Hoi if he could message light with a thing, but, hoi thought about unlock the topic and I told him to do it for i answer Light at first, then i also noticed strattic comment and i wanted to answer him to, taking lots of times there... Between the unlock and the answer, lots of people commented it and things get bad for my side... I had to refresh to notice that comments though... So i had to ask Hoi if he could lock this once again, it was getting really bad and i didn't wanted to get that hurt... More than i was... And i didnt wanted to read more things...

Okay, now other person... Buzz, please... why you did it?!?!?!?
Buzz:

Fun thing is, the harrasment didnt start by kitty or by rose. It started by me, it was just a normal conversation i didnt really care about the sometimes spam and i saw sammie play TERA, now i say my sisters plays also TERA and i went into coversation about that, sammie you wanted to know wich server etc what character all that kind of stuff, it was a normal coversation, but instead you turrned the wrong fucking way. you went and asked personal questions about my sister you never even met, you wanted her skype knowing if she got a boyfriend, to me it looks like harrasment/stalking. you had no clue who my sister was and you still wanted to know everything. thats when i blocked u cause i dont wanna be friends who try's to get something with my sister who you never even met. So the post you made: "Just before someone accuses me from harrasing" is a total lie cause you are a harraser and not a lil bit too. so go act like a normal guy and find a girlfriend IRL instead of searching in games for girls to harras, cause this is something i dont wanna play with.

About it your wrong, not totally wrong, your right about somethings but most of all, they are wrong... Yesterday i didn't had proofs about it... until i remember that i talked a lot about Rose to a close friend of me and i remembered about the last time than rose blocked me... Ironically it wasn't rose, but was a rose friend that blocked me... wow... She also didn't knew that i was blocked anyway!!!! That was the last time than Rose had block me...

From what you told i want to, talk about something.
i saw sammie play TERA, now i say my sisters plays also TERA and i went into coversation about that, sammie you wanted to know wich server etc what character all that kind of stuff, it was a normal coversation, but instead you turrned the wrong fucking way. you went and asked personal questions about my sister you never even met, you wanted her skype knowing if she got a boyfriend, to me it looks like harrasment/stalking. you had no clue who my sister was and you still wanted to know everything.

I remember than i was playing on ZARP TTT with flutterbyebulltet (blazerider) when, he asked to everyone that someone played tera and you told that your sister played tera... Then i talked about it with you. Never asking personal details about your sister... I only asked things connected about Tera...
And, i never knew than your sister was named by rose until the day than rose blocked me... I'm lucky that i screenshot it on that day and sent it to a girl and i remembered about it... Unlucky you...

Picture: One two

That was the first and last time than i mention about one rose to you... Well, i didnt told her name, i only told
"Is so sweet when your GF blocks you" then you named Rose... On that time i had the name of "Rekted by Rose"... okay...
You asked if that Rose was the one from TTT... Hmm, like i play on Zarp about 4 months (or more?) i never saw one Rose until early of June, when she i played with her for the first time and she added me... We went close, at start i wanted to stay was a brother/sister relationship cuz i had other girlfriend... Since the other one wanted to broke up with me*1... And my feeling to Rose were strong and i really loved her, i get on a relationship with her.
You never told me that your sister was Rose, even on that time you didn't told it... Why you did that?
Also after your message
"Rose got her boyfriend already a long time"
I messaged you
"that rose is Rosanne"?
After it like i didnt had answer from you i started to spam you and asking personal information about her!!! And i never asked you about her skype?

And wow... NL= Netherlands right? That rose is from Lithuania... I dont know why she would lie to me at first place!!!
Wait she didn't lied (have no proof, but i asked her if what you told to me was true and she told that you was lying... Other day i asked her if she was going to be loyal to me and she told me yes.)

You had reasons to block me too... But, is your fault that i asked those things, since you stopped replying me :)

Other reason that i'm doing this...

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]

I have to leave now since i have to go to the dentist and my parents (mostly my dad) are getting pissed of... So i have to continue this later when i come back... Sorry...
  • SamMie32
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I just wanted to be a fox once...
  • Thanks received: 4
Like, how the life could be fair without important people?
The topic has been locked.

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173110

You think a rant will fix how disgusting you were? You think the word "Sorry" fixes feelings?
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173114

FFS MY SISTER ISNT ROSE , WHY DOES EVERYONE ASK THAT?
  • Daiki Aomine
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • The zone
  • Thanks received: 129

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173115

maybe just leave her be aight?
  • ParaMontana
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3172
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nutzu3650XL

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173116

Dallas$ wrote:
You think a rant will fix how disgusting you were? You think the word "Sorry" fixes feelings?

Then what the fuck is he supposed to do other than apologize? Buy people games on steam?
  • Hoi
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 513

Thank you Nexize for VIP

Resigned Global moderator, TTT/DarkRP Admin

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173121

how to fix these problems: leave her a week or 2 alone, and then ask her if she has 1 minute and then if she says

yes: Apologise
if she says no: leave her the fuck alone for a month and then ask again
dont try immidiatly it will only irritate her more and let her hate you

works 60% of the time, dont blame me if it wont work
  • Sophia
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • I'll always be the last one standing
  • Thanks received: 775

if a person who plays the piano is called a pianist why isn't a racer called a racist?

Weeaboos, Otakus and Anime are the side effects of nuclear radiaton

Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by Sophia.

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173124

Hoi wrote:
Dallas$ wrote:

Then what the fuck is he supposed to do other than apologize? Buy people games on steam?

Show he actually means it?
  • Dallas.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • From a past time.
  • Thanks received: 153
Ex Dark RP Admin and Bank Robber

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173162

you're literally begging for a ban, just leave me alone, like I said originally instead of looking to the forums for attention.
Now, if you'd kindly leave me the fuck out of whatever you're trying to achieve with this that'd be great seeing as I really have no idea what you're even going on about anymore.
  • candyflosskitty
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • bread snakes
  • Thanks received: 95
Last Edit: 8 years 9 months ago by candyflosskitty.

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173164

Just lock this already, no more explanations needed.
  • KayB
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Increase my karma if you 420 blaze it everyday.
  • Thanks received: 68

Ex SSRP Moderator

Sorry Zarp Community once again/explainging things 8 years 9 months ago #173165

Going to lock this now...
  • PatrickStar
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 377
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sophia, JohnnySmith, stratiic, KayB
Time to create page: 0.153 seconds