Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read)

Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read) 9 years 7 months ago #62675

Due to my recent TTT application deniaI, I decided to create this brief post. To start of, I would like to notify everyone that, I have no problem in getting denied, as I can always re-apply for the position, but I feel like I'm miserable because of the reason of my denial..

Hence, I would appreciate if EVERYONE in the staff team would take a small proportion of his time to vote on this question: "Do you think that I work good enough in a team"?

I would as well, admire if you guys replied to the thread, justifying the analysis to why you voted yes or no.
o If the number of NO's exceeds the amount of YES', I MIGHT CONSIDER RESIGNING from my position as a staff member and just enjoy a wonderful time playing instead of helping people without getting any appreciation for it.

o If the number of YES' exceeds the number of NO's, then the reason of my denial might have been based on a personal issue (biased) or a one time issue, since the TTT staff who voted on all of the new applications aren't regularly on the servers when I am, or don't speak to me regularly... (5 staff, only 2/3 who I have actually talked to/or have seen me in staff related situations...)
To wrap things up, I would like to ask of you, to take this seriously as my fate concerning being a staff on DarkRP depends on it.

PLEASE DO NOT LOCK OR DELETE THIS THREAD, I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THE OPINIONS OF THE WHOLE STAFF TEAM...
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by DarthVader.
Login or register to post a reply.

Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read) 9 years 7 months ago #62677

NO PLS DONT GO YOU MAKE EXRO CRAI
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read) 9 years 7 months ago #62678

Exrobite wrote:

Good.
  • Hawky
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • PC Master Race
  • Thanks received: 29

Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read) 9 years 7 months ago #62679

Hawky wrote:
Exrobite wrote:

Good.

You... Monster...
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man

Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read) 9 years 7 months ago #62683

The denial wasn't meant to put you in a negative mind set about your administration abilities. It was to show you a flaw (which every person in this community has, whether they admit it or not) in order to allow you to improve upon it and to re-apply in the future. Considering resignation isn't necessary what-so-ever; just improve on working in a team and you'll be fine. :)
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
The following user(s) said Thank You: TiGzTeR

Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read) 9 years 7 months ago #62695

Hey mister,
I don't think we are the greatest friends but i wouldn't like to see my arch-enemy leave like this,
we still have great battles to do!
Stay until this 1v1 is over m8.
Good Luck!
  • Evo_Pineapple
  • Junior Boarder
  • pls no ban only luv
  • Thanks received: 37

Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read) 9 years 7 months ago #62803

Before I start, I would like to thank everyone for inputting your feedback.

I have come to conclude from what I've witnessed of this poll/thread, that most of the staff team sanction with the fact that I transact well in a team. This conclusion was not only made judging from the results of the poll, but has also been made by scanning my TTT app. After doing so, I realized that I wouldn't have gotten all those +Supports and positive comments if the above wasn't true. Furthermore, the people who created the reason for my denial, are rarely on any ZARP server when I am, so they can't really decide that, I cannot work well in a team. If you guys think about it like this, can someone really judge another person's teamwork if he barely knows him or almost never saw him in action?

The reason I'm replying to my post is to highlight that there are some biased people in the staff team.
Moreover, I think the reason of my denial was based completely on a one time thing or even personal issues with myself. This unfairly prejudiced of certain staff members (there are other events that have proven this as well, but I can't speak of it here due to the NDA) is one of the main reasons for the resignation of some staff members yesterday, almost resignation of other members (Chute and EMP should know who I am talking about), and any possible future resignations....

These people should be dealt with by Chute and EMP immediately and without any procrastination... I cannot argue that they have done a lot of good for the community, but that is no longer true... They are now causing an indirect (or even direct) threat to the ZARP community as a whole, and the entire staff team might fall apart because of them. I am directly addressing Chute on this issue, and would like to ask him to ponder about the far future, and what might happen because of these individuals..

After reconsidering, I can now assure you that I will never resign because of anyone, since my goal ever since I became part of the staff team was to help in making the servers a better place. This has always been my goal and it will never change no matter what, as I will continue to do my best for the sake of this amazing community. Some might jump into conclusions and say that I'm only doing this because of personal dislike towards others, but I can re-assure you that this isn't the case.

Again I say thank you for voting and replying to this thread, hopefully this issue will be taken very seriously, and addressed immediately.
  • DarthVader
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • EX-SSRP ADMIN
  • Thanks received: 285

AKA Victor

Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read) 9 years 7 months ago #62838

Oh come on Darth, you know how the meeting works:

-Everyone votes yes or no

-The leader member asks for ONE OR TWO opinions on why, the opinion bit at the end is not a general consensus nor is it a stratified sample, it is just a randomized opinion that comes from one present member of the meeting.

The thing is, people could've -supported for a plethora of reasons, but only one person's reason for his/her verdict is shown.

They're so many levels of bullshit to this whole Chris business that you could filter water through it and pass it off as spring water.
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
Last Edit: 9 years 7 months ago by exrobite.

Darth's Possible Resign(ALL STAFF Please Read) 9 years 7 months ago #62839

You don't do that! You stay right were you are!

-support
  • TheAp4ch3
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Making ZARP great since 2013
  • Thanks received: 805
GET SOME RIDICULOUSLY CHEAP GAMES AT www.g2a.com/r/user-55e1e47e829e4
The following user(s) said Thank You: i7moody009
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds

178 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1