Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story.

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39184

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story told in Truth.

So i joined the server just before around Christmas 2013 and had played on the server for about 10 hours. i found the map to be interesting and the jobs to be satsifactory to the map. I had played with two of my other friends and then decided that as there was very little staff online (a common problem) that I would apply for Moderator on the server to try and help with the overflow of requests.

I had applied and within 2 weeks had got accepted as a Moderator. I loved my job and was on every day doing F1's and roleplaying with the fellow players. I was nearly always Moderator trying to sort out the millions for F1 requests and was mainly online during the day and overnight time periods. Within one week I was promoted to Admin.

I was promoted to Admin which was a great privilege as I had put a lot of handwork into the job but long behold I didn't know this would become such a big problem for me in the end. I helped out a few mods in my first starting as a Admin, because that is what we are there for, at this time Mods couldn't kick people from the game server, so I spent my time sorting out large debates and arguments throughout the role-play terms. I had lots of experience in this as I had played in so many RP games before so knew how to sort out a situation sometimes giving only verbal punishment, which acted as a better deterrent than a straight warn.

The first time I had came in to complication with a Super Admin was when me and another Admin has consequently chosen to be a SWAT Leader at the same time but had been in different places of the Map. As we don't have all our eyes fixed to the player list we actually hadn't realised we both had the same job. Suddenly we get both pulled by a Super Admin and I had got warned for abusing my Admin Powers but after speaking to an Admin on Skype I was reassured that it was a Verbal Warning and no strikes would be surpassed as it was just a simple mistake.

The best way to get to know your server and have them coming back each night isn't to sit on Admin on Duty and stare at them, its to get on a job and play with them. Its not always being a thief or PD its about using the jobs no ones uses to create RP and get yourself remembered and meeting the same players each night ready to play again. That is how you gain respect in your community. So this is what I done.

Further more, I was Tped and was speaking to two Super Admins. I was informed that "unnamed Staff" had complained I was never on Admin On Duty, this made me furious to say the least as I had always been on Duty during the nights where no other staff were on. The situation closed when the Super Admin in question said that I should try and balance it out more which was hideous. I was then spoken by the secondary admin saying that No staff had complained about me and that it was just trying to me annoyed, which wasn't the best professionalism that was ever Staffed? Don't you think?

Anyway, So that was over and i had been a great Admin, I had spoken and helped so many new Moderators and helped many players into having 5/7 hours of straight RP without any hassle. But then, A Saturday meeting was called.

The Admin meeting was fine, a new Super Admin has been promoted the week before and frankly I was excited to see if I was going to get Promoted this time round as its been 2 weeks since the Super Admins was promoted but sadly it passed. While the Super Admin meeting was in place I had came across a difficult situation featuring Dante and a violating user that warned him that his steam game would be in questions if he got banned from ZARP. As the steam mechanics were not part of my forte I messaged two Super Admins about three times explaining my difficult situation that was getting quite hard to handle due to my lack of Teamspeak powers but NO ONE responded. After waiting ages and ages, and being completely stressed out to the max I had fixed the situation without any Super Admin help. Everything went back to normal but I was completely drained.

So decided that i would go role-play a gangster with some Mods to get my mind off all the craziness that had happened. I had been playing with the Mods but then after a while it got a bit hard to work with So i had said, right Im RPing as a thief and not being with yous. I changed jobs and broke into a house and killed the owner, and stole his printers. All be known a Super Admin was looking over everything i was doing which was so strange. Anyway I didnt look at his job, as I was aiming for the price gold but apparently he was a Hitman so I should have warned him for Printers, but I couldn't tell what he was because he had a bullet in his head before I could count to three. I went in and out of the building using the keypad cracked doors and one of the props had been broken down by police and had unstuck and wouldn't move by gravity so i used NoClip as any Admin would do in that situation. I was then pulled by A SUPER ADMIN.

I was told by this SuperAdmin, that As a RPing thief That i should have stopped and warned the Hitman during my raid that he wasn't allowed Printers. This means Stopping while he had a gun to say he was rule breaking. No One does this, I would have died.

I was then told that I failed NoClip but after tell this Admin the story he turned into a rage ball dragon and started screaming like a deranged child without his diet coke. He then told me that basing with Gangsters was also wrong and how i was such a bad example to the Moderators around me, even though I had forgot i still owned that door. PLUS This particular Admin has not RPed all week. He had been on another Teamspeak with his mates and only came on when there was Moderators asking hiim too... Tonnes of RP there.

So that was all finished with and he was like Jamie I'm giving you strikes for this and i explained how I had done it all in Good will and had been so in touch with my community via the past week and only considered it as a hate crime. Because What Super Admin wants a Admin who is loved by is community and Staff coming near to getting his position while he doesn't RP at all. Yeah thats what I thought too.

So yeah after be stressed about the whole past two hours, and a few server crashes I had said to Head of Staff that I wanted to make a complaint about said Super Admin and not to tell him and make it professional. But NO, he then told the Super Admin what i had said and had a meeting about it, how Unprofessional :/

Anyway, I decided what Harm could I do staying as Admin on Duty. I could help out with the F1 requests and still see if all the RP was going well in the server. Suddenly, someone puts an advert saying "Free 5million in the sewers come get it" In my experience this is usually first a hoax and secondly a RDMERs glory. So i tped to said Individual (Which was a trapping Super Admin being a toad) Anyway was like here mate are you sure there 5 million in there, he said yes... I knew in the back of my mind there wasn't and didnt want my community being scammed by some lean mean rdmer, so when he ran off I opened the present.

I had full intentions of leaving the 5 million cash on the ground after it was opened was disgusted that it was only 5000. I said to my mates "what a dick, getting people so excited" but as i was trying to TP to him, he teleported me. It was actually A Super Admin trying to put me in a situation where I could get demoted. I understood this idea was talked about in the meeting as another way to get at me.

So i asked why I had got three strikes and was told that I got a strike for the present, one for earlier with NoClip, and another some other time. I wanted to know when this other time was, they said they didnt know but knew there was one. I was instantly demoted to Player. After speaking to other Admins i was informed that I should have been demoted at Meeting to Moderator but I had understood that wouldn't have been as much satisfaction for them to get them me demoted and away from Super Admin.

Anyway the Admin in question actually I see online 1 in a million times. Honestly its absolutely piss how much i see him online. But anyway I still have been active and then decided to get my Mod back via application as Xhantium had said if I convinced Bezzy that i was good enough he would give me Mod back... but that never happened, must have been afk. But, yeah apparently the Admins were told lies according to there Super Admins in the Admin meeting so basically this is what Im writing too yous, as you need to know the truth of the situation not the lies and provocation that people use to protect their identity.

The two Super Admins can chop and change anything said on here, and its your choice to believe it but can I say, that your listening to lies as its not true. This is true and this his how everyone else knows it. I was demoted as I was too Good at my job, and put too much effort in.

And we sit here looking at Admins/Mods not having enough Staff to cover F1 requests and me (A player) answering the simple questions via PM to sort the server out... Makes total sense doesn't it?

Jamie - Concerned Player
  • JamieShields
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thanks received: 5
Login or register to post a reply.

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39185

Yeah...I feel you...this pretty much happened to me as well...
  • swatas
  • Junior Boarder
  • R.I.P
  • Thanks received: 24

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39193

How did you, a brilliant admin and potentially super admin, get demoted while people who randomly mark F1s as done and have no clue what they're doing get mod?

I can't know if this is what happened as one of the parties in question wrote it, but if this is the true story then your mod should be re-instated, you were, and are, a brilliant person.

You helped people with RDM, NLR and any other rule infractions. You were on duty the majority of the time.

Now we have some terrible mods and some good admins, but you were great...
  • exrobite
  • Loyal Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • dont have a cow man
  • Thanks received: 2489

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39194

Thanks Guys, this is what everyone has been telling me, but there has been so many people promoted around me at the moment. Staff are a super important part of the process.

Its up to the Super Staff but they voted No in the last vote... Was pretty poor not consulting all involved first yano...
  • JamieShields
  • Fresh Boarder

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39196

I feel that the community needs a test period for each moderator over the course of a week or two. Too many players getting mod and doing nothing with their MoD job. They need to know that helping players come first over RP otherwise they are using it for their own good. I don't think you done this and personally feel you should have your admin spot back, at least a moderator spot if that.
  • LazyBro
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 303

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39200

"The first time I had came in to complication with a Super Admin was when me and another Admin has consequently chosen to be a SWAT Leader at the same time but had been in different places of the Map. As we don't have all our eyes fixed to the player list we actually hadn't realised we both had the same job. Suddenly we get both pulled by a Super Admin and I had got warned for abusing my Admin Powers but after speaking to an Admin on Skype I was reassured that it was a Verbal Warning and no strikes would be surpassed as it was just a simple mistake
The best way to get to know your server and have them coming back each night isn't to sit on Admin on Duty and stare at them, its to get on a job and play with them. Its not always being a thief or PD its about using the jobs no ones uses to create RP and get yourself remembered and meeting the same players each night ready to play again. That is how you gain respect in your community. So this is what I done
So your saying that you didn't know? Thats a lie. When i stopped you guys from RANDOMLY raiding a new guy on the server i asked why you both were SWAT Leader and the reply was " We thought it was okay"

The best way to get to know your server and have them coming back each night isn't to sit on Admin on Duty and stare at them, its to get on a job and play with them. Its not always being a thief or PD its about using the jobs no ones uses to create RP and get yourself remembered and meeting the same players each night ready to play again. That is how you gain respect in your community. So this is what I done
- So your saying that random raiding a new guy will have in stay, I don't think so.

So here is why you actually got demoted.

You was demoted for abusing your powers.
The strike reason are that you at first was given a strike for setting yourself to LIMITED Jobs (S.W.A.T Leader) aswell as you random raided people while being S.W.A.T
Like 1 week after you was given an 2nd strike for using your noclip to fly into a base while raiding it.
And than me and bezzy spoke about this abuse thing and we decided to set a trap so to say, i went under disguise and adverted that an 5M Gift was spawned.( Yes this may not have been a normal thing to do but as you see it gave the expected resoult)
In the same sec the advert was made you teleported to me saying "Is that your 5M gift?" and I replied yes.
Than you flew away, cloaked yourself and waited for me to leave room.
As soon as i left the room you flew back in grabbed the present and flew away. YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY INTENTION OF LEAVING THE 5M THERE, YOU TOUGHT OF THIS AS AN EASY 5M AND YOU DID PREFER GETTING THOOSE 5M OVER YOUR RANK AS AN ADMIN.
And don’t even get started on calling people unprofessional.
After your demote you started making things such as “No Staff Events” Or Corrupt Staff Stories events (I’m sure thats what he called them) which was made so whenever a staff came nearby they were told to go away because this was an no staff event.
So mature and professional huh?
  • Xhantium
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Ex CM
  • Thanks received: 99
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Xhantium.

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39201

Just in addition to Xhantium's post, you could be forgiven for the actions in the past if you apologize to the community - then we may consider and address further your concerns, including your demotion.
  • Chris
  • Diamond Boarder
  • Thanks received: 931

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39202

"Now we have some terrible mods and some good admins, but you were great..."
Thanks Avian-Heisenberg, you're so kind.
  • Zan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thanks received: 131

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39206

On top of what Chris and Xhan posted. I'm extremly confused were you got that we had a "meeting" about you that night. You contacted me informing me you wanted a make a compliant on a super admin later in the week. I responded to you letting you know that when ever you wanted to you could bring it to me and I would review your complaint. However that was the last I heard from you.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ZARP Owner/Developer
  • Thanks received: 3152

To Add me on Steam Click the Image Below!

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39207

Xhantium wrote:
"The first time I had came in to complication with a Super Admin was when me and another Admin has consequently chosen to be a SWAT Leader at the same time but had been in different places of the Map. As we don't have all our eyes fixed to the player list we actually hadn't realised we both had the same job. Suddenly we get both pulled by a Super Admin and I had got warned for abusing my Admin Powers but after speaking to an Admin on Skype I was reassured that it was a Verbal Warning and no strikes would be surpassed as it was just a simple mistake

So your saying that you didn't know? Thats a lie. When i stopped you guys from RANDOMLY raiding a new guy on the server i asked why you both were SWAT Leader and the reply was " We thought it was okay"

- So your saying that random raiding a new guy will have in stay, I don't think so.

So here is why you actually got demoted.

You was demoted for abusing your powers.
The strike reason are that you at first was given a strike for setting yourself to LIMITED Jobs (S.W.A.T Leader) aswell as you random raided people while being S.W.A.T
Like 1 week after you was given an 2nd strike for using your noclip to fly into a base while raiding it.
And than me and bezzy spoke about this abuse thing and we decided to set a trap so to say, i went under disguise and adverted that an 5M Gift was spawned.( Yes this may not have been a normal thing to do but as you see it gave the expected resoult)
In the same sec the advert was made you teleported to me saying "Is that your 5M gift?" and I replied yes.
Than you flew away, cloaked yourself and waited for me to leave room.
As soon as i left the room you flew back in grabbed the present and flew away. YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY INTENTION OF LEAVING THE 5M THERE, YOU TOUGHT OF THIS AS AN EASY 5M AND YOU DID PREFER GETTING THOOSE 5M OVER YOUR RANK AS AN ADMIN.
And don’t even get started on calling people unprofessional.
After your demote you started making things such as “No Staff Events” Or Corrupt Staff Stories events (I’m sure thats what he called them) which was made so whenever a staff came nearby they were told to go away because this was an no staff event.
So mature and professional huh?

Haha Xhantium this is commical ... But as you have done i will take it step by step.

- The strike reason are that you at first was given a strike for setting yourself to LIMITED Jobs (S.W.A.T Leader) aswell as you random raided people while being S.W.A.T - I was informed by yourself that this was not a strike. I was that this was a warning. I then was informed by you on a previous occasion that if I was voted in as Police that I could change myself to a Limited PD job. I'm also pretty sure we actually didnt raid the property in question we were outside, I was telling whoever the other guy was that sounds didn't count on the scanner which was information/bullshit (which ever way you want to look at it) from you. So if you have any evidence of me saying that, please do show as thats made up, it even sounds made up!

- Like 1 week after you was given an 2nd strike for using your noclip to fly into a base while raiding it. - Ok, as previously told above. I had raided the base took the printers and the prop was blocking it and couldn't go through it. I can remember the exact room it was in. So please don't state information your don't know is correct.

- And than me and bezzy spoke about this abuse thing and we decided to set a trap so to say, i went under disguise and adverted that an 5M Gift was spawned.( Yes this may not have been a normal thing to do but as you see it gave the expected resoult) -

-In the same sec the advert was made you teleported to me saying "Is that your 5M gift?" and I replied yes.
Than you flew away, cloaked yourself and waited for me to leave room. - This is incorrect, i stayed in teh same position as you walked away and told Promethan that "This is a trap" ... Which furthered my suspcious for a RDM probe.

As soon as i left the room you flew back in grabbed the present and flew away. I grabbed the present., which contained 5000. I expressed my concern to "Stalker" of this stupid player... I had the intention if it was actually 5M.

-YOU DID NOT HAVE ANY INTENTION OF LEAVING THE 5M THERE, YOU TOUGHT OF THIS AS AN EASY 5M AND YOU DID PREFER GETTING THOOSE 5M OVER YOUR RANK AS AN ADMIN.- No, I didn't need 5M because I had 50M+ in the bank, if i was poor I would need 5M, I was making sure that my players that I play with, not be Gangster 24/7 and build crazy bases and go afk for 20 mins at a time, were not getting scammed or killed.

Therefore what you have wrote is invalid. But you wouldnt have known this information because You don't take both sides you would just rather you be right and everyone else be wrong.
  • JamieShields
  • Fresh Boarder

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39208

-> Chris

I have apologised to Xhantium and Bezzy for all that even meant to them. The community was shocked that I got demoted as even proved on these posts. For days upon days people kept asking me to do F1's... No one expected it. No one has anything against me, other than a few Super Admins.

If I made a post telling people I was sorry for what I done? People wouldn't have a clue what I did, because nothing affected them, plus I was tricked into helping the community and suffering at a Super Admins pleasure.
  • JamieShields
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by JamieShields.

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39209

-> EMP
I, was going to submit a complaint but you are Xhantium and Bezzy were in teh same teamspeak. If Xhantium is true on what he said, then you must have heard the plan to set me up. Therefore, showing no point of giving a complaint to you.
In the likely hood you probably were already informed of the situation before I could even speak.
  • JamieShields
  • Fresh Boarder
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by JamieShields.

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39214

JamieShields wrote:
-> EMP
I, was going to submit a complaint but you are Xhantium and Bezzy were in teh same teamspeak. If Xhantium is true on what he said, then you must have heard the plan to set me up. Therefore, showing no point of giving a complaint to you.
In the likely hood you probably were already informed of the situation before I could even speak.
Set you up? There was no setting you up, they gave you a test and you failed it. Your right I was informed of the situation(as any one of the head staff should rightfully be informed when problems occurs on the server). They came to me letting me know that they had caught you noclip abusing to enter and raid another players base. I told then to speak with you about it and leave it for something to be brought up durning the meeting. They left the channel and when they came back in they told me what had happend with the prize and they you had abused cloak and noclip to take the money for your self. So they removed your powers, I agreed that this was the right thing to do and we left it at that.

Backing this up is the fact that is to the best of my knowledge is the first time you've chosen to REALLY bring it up. If you felt that you were wrongfully demoted why didn't you make a post before hand? Or try to contact Chute, Chris, or myself about the matter. If all what you said is really true, then I have no idea why you didn't bring it froward before this. So that is my question to you.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39223

They came to me letting me know that they had caught you noclip abusing to enter and raid another players base.

This is still lies, is there screenshots?

I was told that it was discussed on the first meeting. No one interacted with me. Then you apparently were told on the second meeting after i waited a week to enter my mod application. Then when it was denied with NO REASON on the application. I felt that it truly had been covered with you all.

But i decided to write the real truth this morning. So its definitely not the first time I have covered this... I haven't stop speaking about it.
  • JamieShields
  • Fresh Boarder

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39224

JamieShields wrote:
But i decided to write the real truth this morning. So its definitely not the first time I have covered this... I haven't stop speaking about it.

That didn't anwser my question. If you felt that you had been so wrongfully demoted and you had done nothing wrong. Why did you not protest the demotion on the forums or bring it to Chute, Chris or myself attention?
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39228

Pony is that you?
  • Viking
  • Senior Boarder
  • FP Ambassador™
  • Thanks received: 616
"Tbh you would have been a cm by now if you hadn’t got banned." - EMP 5/10/18
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Viking.

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39230

- EMP

I am pretty sure I spoke to Chris but he said he knew nothing about it. That was when i was informed it should have been done at the Meeting.

You then were supposed to discuss and get back to me, How was i supposed to know if you had discussed it in the first meeting and not made me aware. I have never in my life actually spoken to you nor Chute. Don't know what your rank was then, or anything. I wasn't aware who Chris was till i was made an Admin. In my mind Xhantium was at the top, and that was it. It isn't pinned anywhere on the forums that i can see who is in charge.
  • JamieShields
  • Fresh Boarder

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39250

JamieShields wrote:
I have never in my life actually spoken to you nor Chute. Don't know what your rank was then, or anything.

Then why did you come to ME, and inform me that you want to make a complaint on a Super Admin (Xhan and Bezzy)? This was all before your demotion. So you must have known that I had a rank of some authority if you were coming to me about something concerning a SA.

I'm not trying to be over argumentative here, but your story has some holes and questionable parts in it. And I would like to get to the bottom of it.
  • EMP
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner/Developer

Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by EMP.

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39255

I was going to make the complaint but I had presumed and as you said, the situation had been discussed with you already. If you hadn't been in the same teamspeak I probably would have but TBH I didnt even know what rank you were, and just came that Xhantium made decisons.

But when you are being demoted and had such a stressful day like I did you don't do things right, thats the way it happens. I can't vouch Why i didn't do something a certain way.

I put all the effort and support to the server and for it to be thrown back in me in the way it was, I relatively didnt want to speak to anyone in a high level.
  • JamieShields
  • Fresh Boarder

Player - Mod - Admin - Player - My Story. 10 years 2 months ago #39287

Entrapment that's all i see!

(WIKI)
In criminal law, entrapment is when a law enforcement agent induces a person to commit an offense that the person would have otherwise been unlikely to commit.[1] It is a type of conduct that is generally frowned upon, and thus in many jurisdictions is a possible defense against criminal liability.
  • Dcxbigdaddy
  • Former Owner
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 1178
Last Edit: 10 years 2 months ago by Dcxbigdaddy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: exrobite
Time to create page: 0.145 seconds

172 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
8/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40
Connect to server View Gametracker TTT
0/47
Connect to server View Gametracker Bhop
0/32