Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Congratulations to Messi

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398693

He is now the king of football, without dispute. Better than Maradona, Pele and the other giants (Except Zlatan, nobody beats Zlatan, but Zlatan). Messi has achieved everything there is to achieve. The battleground wasn't fair, and will never be fair given the external factors. We will never truly know who the best player was, but Messi is pretty close to whoever that might've been if there was a way to dictate such thing. He was criticized for not playing as well in the world cup as opposed to championship leagues given Xavi, Iniesta, Suarez and others elevating him there, but he did at last win gold to finish his career, even though Mbappe was quite close to a 4th goal in the last two minutes.

And holy shit did the rest of the baguettes (Aside from Mbappe) play poorly. They all need to be kicked off immediately.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Login or register to post a reply.

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398695

Not as good as Rooney tbh
  • Nafe
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 11872
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sup bitch, Nate, yisyas

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398698

Dunno how you have the energy to write all this stuff
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: eddie.

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398702

embape :goat:
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The following user(s) said Thank You: catboy sven ツ

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398717

narexa wrote:

?
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398723

Thanks man
  • Jawson
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP
  • Thanks received: 1927

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398724

anybody can beat zlatan, hes just equipped with a gargantuan ego thats it

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398728

To Be Honest wrote:
anybody can beat zlatan, hes just equipped with a gargantuan ego thats it

No, the "gargantuan ego" is equipped with Zlatan.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398729

If the ballon d'or wasn’t for Whites only for the first 50 years of the league there’d be a few Brazilians with way better list of achievements than Messi but hey, what are you gonna do.
Messi is definitely the best game manager and if he’s out there the chance of his team winning is always favored. But he doesn’t beat Ronaldo’s longevity or athleticism, they are both the greatest in their own ways.
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by Lerpson.

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398730

narexa wrote:
Crazy I know, how could someone like sports over a music genre where the singers who’s owners treat them like animals :angry:
Fun fact of the day: most kpop singers are abused by their owners and as long as people keep listening, the abuse will continue ;)
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398731

Lerpson wrote:
If the ballon d'or wasn’t for Whites only for the first 50 years of the league there’d be a few Brazilians with way better list of achievements than Messi but hey, what are you gonna do.
Messi is definitely the best game manager and if he’s out there the chance of his team winning is always favored. But he doesn’t beat Ronaldo’s longevity or athleticism, they are both the greatest in their own ways.
bro how can you say ronaldo has better longevity than messi when ronaldo is currently looking like his career is over (while being a few years older than messi) while messi has just won the world cup after hard carrying his team (and winning the golden ball) and is demolishing for PSG. You can say that the french league is a farmers league or whatever but its undeniable that there are some really good players in the league and Messi currently is one of the best. Messi is literally still one of the world's best players while ronaldo doesn't even play for a football team rn. Ronaldo will always be one of my fav players but that is an awful take
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398732

Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
bro how can you say ronaldo has better longevity than messi when ronaldo is currently looking like his career is over (while being a few years older than messi) while messi has just won the world cup after hard carrying his team (and winning the golden ball) and is demolishing for PSG. You can say that the french league is a farmers league or whatever but its undeniable that there are some really good players in the league and Messi currently is one of the best. Messi is literally still one of the world's best players while ronaldo doesn't even play for a football team rn. Ronaldo will always be one of my fav players but that is an awful take
Im guessing you know what all went down in Manchester but if you don’t he had to deal with shitty owners that didn’t try to put together a team, ofc they were dumbass American owners, they also didn’t play ronaldo this World Cup because he was mad over being benched in trash time against SK, I firmly believe if ronaldo played against Morocco for the full game the score woudlve been different. Yes messi is better, but not when it comes to Ronaldo’s ungodly athleticism, every other category Messi has ronaldo beat
Ronaldo looks like shit rn because he keeps bitching but it’s not exactly all for nothing, nobody says shit when mbappe does it to a degree I couldn’t imagine, but PSG isn’t even a sound team with all of the great killers especially being in france, yes they win but there’s a lot of flaws
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398733

Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
You don’t have to read my long ass reply but im dying on this hill, Ronaldo is a great player who is funny, a total stud, has the exaggerated swagger of a black teen, oh and on more thing
youtube.com/shorts/67l-EEeDmvo?feature=share
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398735

Lerpson wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Im guessing you know what all went down in Manchester but if you don’t he had to deal with shitty owners that didn’t try to put together a team, ofc they were dumbass American owners, they also didn’t play ronaldo this World Cup because he was mad over being benched in trash time against SK, I firmly believe if ronaldo played against Morocco for the full game the score woudlve been different. Yes messi is better, but not when it comes to Ronaldo’s ungodly athleticism, every other category Messi has ronaldo beat
Ronaldo looks like shit rn because he keeps bitching but it’s not exactly all for nothing, nobody says shit when mbappe does it to a degree I couldn’t imagine, but PSG isn’t even a sound team with all of the great killers especially being in france, yes they win but there’s a lot of flaws
bro obvs theres the stuff behind the scenes but it doesnt change the fact that ronaldo looks the worst he's ever been. Idk why you would think ronaldo would score when he had played every group stage game and only scored 1 penalty. As soon as he gets taken out the team his replacement scores the (at the time) only hat trick of the tournament. He played like 30 mins against morocco and did nothing. Again, i love the man but he just hasn't been performing well lol. If he was any other player no one would complain about him being benched
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398736

Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
bro obvs theres the stuff behind the scenes but it doesnt change the fact that ronaldo looks the worst he's ever been. Idk why you would think ronaldo would score when he had played every group stage game and only scored 1 penalty. As soon as he gets taken out the team his replacement scores the (at the time) only hat trick of the tournament. He played like 30 mins against morocco and did nothing. Again, i love the man but he just hasn't been performing well lol. If he was any other player no one would complain about him being benched
shut up
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6748
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398737

Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
That was one game against Switzerland, he does look worse but he’s also 2 years older than messi not to mention the difference in playstyle, Messi’s is much better as of recent due to his playmaking, they took ronaldo out the next game and struggled to score against a good defense.
I do agree and don’t agree with the benching, yes he’s looking really bad but I also think a lot of the behind the scenes issues are holding him back, same with how PSG could be better but behind the scenes there’s problems that affect chemistry.
If ronaldo was a little more team centric, which is what I personally saw in his final minutes against Morocco with passing and setting up plays, then I think this convo would still be in ronaldo but yes, Messi is the goat, he humble, a hard worker, and a great teamate, ronaldo is more greedy, cocky, but is also a hard worker which is undeniable.
I also think he might go back to Manchester
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398738

Lerpson wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
That was one game against Switzerland, he does look worse but he’s also 2 years older than messi not to mention the difference in playstyle, Messi’s is much better as of recent due to his playmaking, they took ronaldo out the next game and struggled to score against a good defense.
I do agree and don’t agree with the benching, yes he’s looking really bad but I also think a lot of the behind the scenes issues are holding him back, same with how PSG could be better but behind the scenes there’s problems that affect chemistry.
If ronaldo was a little more team centric, which is what I personally saw in his final minutes against Morocco with passing and setting up plays, then I think this convo would still be in ronaldo but yes, Messi is the goat, he humble, a hard worker, and a great teamate, ronaldo is more greedy, cocky, but is also a hard worker which is undeniable.
I also think he might go back to Manchester

Carson knows ball
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 3 5 0
  • Thanks received: 104
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by 350.

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398739

Lerpson wrote:
narexa wrote:
Crazy I know, how could someone like sports over a music genre where the singers who’s owners treat them like animals :angry:
Fun fact of the day: most kpop singers are abused by their owners and as long as people keep listening, the abuse will continue ;)

You're honestly so weird, whys everything an argument with you? I get it. You're obsessed with me.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by narexa.

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398742

di maria is the true goat and I disregard every other opinion
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398743