• surprisingly still kicking
  • Thanks received: 1102

Former Deathrun Owner & more
FP DarkRP Head Admin
Login or register to post a reply.

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398798

Hellsdevil wrote:
di maria is the true goat and I disregard every other opinion

Di maria dove harder than Neymar ever did and was awarded a penalty, lmao ok. :woohoo:

• catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Respected Zarp Contributor
  • Thanks received: 1544
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by catboy sven ツ.

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398799

Lerpson wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
If the ballon d'or wasn’t for Whites only for the first 50 years of the league there’d be a few Brazilians with way better list of achievements than Messi but hey, what are you gonna do.
Messi is definitely the best game manager and if he’s out there the chance of his team winning is always favored. But he doesn’t beat Ronaldo’s longevity or athleticism, they are both the greatest in their own ways.
bro how can you say ronaldo has better longevity than messi when ronaldo is currently looking like his career is over (while being a few years older than messi) while messi has just won the world cup after hard carrying his team (and winning the golden ball) and is demolishing for PSG. You can say that the french league is a farmers league or whatever but its undeniable that there are some really good players in the league and Messi currently is one of the best. Messi is literally still one of the world's best players while ronaldo doesn't even play for a football team rn. Ronaldo will always be one of my fav players but that is an awful take
Im guessing you know what all went down in Manchester but if you don’t he had to deal with shitty owners that didn’t try to put together a team, ofc they were dumbass American owners, they also didn’t play ronaldo this World Cup because he was mad over being benched in trash time against SK, I firmly believe if ronaldo played against Morocco for the full game the score woudlve been different. Yes messi is better, but not when it comes to Ronaldo’s ungodly athleticism, every other category Messi has ronaldo beat
Ronaldo looks like shit rn because he keeps bitching but it’s not exactly all for nothing, nobody says shit when mbappe does it to a degree I couldn’t imagine, but PSG isn’t even a sound team with all of the great killers especially being in france, yes they win but there’s a lot of flaws
bro obvs theres the stuff behind the scenes but it doesnt change the fact that ronaldo looks the worst he's ever been. Idk why you would think ronaldo would score when he had played every group stage game and only scored 1 penalty. As soon as he gets taken out the team his replacement scores the (at the time) only hat trick of the tournament. He played like 30 mins against morocco and did nothing. Again, i love the man but he just hasn't been performing well lol. If he was any other player no one would complain about him being benched
That was one game against Switzerland, he does look worse but he’s also 2 years older than messi not to mention the difference in playstyle, Messi’s is much better as of recent due to his playmaking, they took ronaldo out the next game and struggled to score against a good defense.
I do agree and don’t agree with the benching, yes he’s looking really bad but I also think a lot of the behind the scenes issues are holding him back, same with how PSG could be better but behind the scenes there’s problems that affect chemistry.
If ronaldo was a little more team centric, which is what I personally saw in his final minutes against Morocco with passing and setting up plays, then I think this convo would still be in ronaldo but yes, Messi is the goat, he humble, a hard worker, and a great teamate, ronaldo is more greedy, cocky, but is also a hard worker which is undeniable.
I also think he might go back to Manchester

It doesn't matter why you're not playing at god-tier. Maybe you're not fit, maybe you have poor luck, maybe born with the wrong genes. If we're going to assume Ronaldo is better because he had "more potential" then we ought to count the thousands of people each year born with more talent even though most of them didn't touch the ball once in their lives.
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
ex-minecraft owner, zarp legend (Was there during the infancy of Zarp), ex-ssrp admin, ex-teamspeak emblem (For SSRP admin & minecraft owner)

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398801

catboy sven ツ wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

Di maria dove harder than Neymar ever did and was awarded a penalty, lmao ok. :woohoo:

don't care how cheap the penalty was + di maria goated

also 100% your football knowledge is based off youtube shorts lol
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

FP DarkRP Head Admin
Last Edit: 1 year 4 months ago by Hellsdevil.

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 4 months ago #1398802

catboy sven ツ wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
Nogtog wrote:
Lerpson wrote:
If the ballon d'or wasn’t for Whites only for the first 50 years of the league there’d be a few Brazilians with way better list of achievements than Messi but hey, what are you gonna do.
Messi is definitely the best game manager and if he’s out there the chance of his team winning is always favored. But he doesn’t beat Ronaldo’s longevity or athleticism, they are both the greatest in their own ways.
bro how can you say ronaldo has better longevity than messi when ronaldo is currently looking like his career is over (while being a few years older than messi) while messi has just won the world cup after hard carrying his team (and winning the golden ball) and is demolishing for PSG. You can say that the french league is a farmers league or whatever but its undeniable that there are some really good players in the league and Messi currently is one of the best. Messi is literally still one of the world's best players while ronaldo doesn't even play for a football team rn. Ronaldo will always be one of my fav players but that is an awful take
Im guessing you know what all went down in Manchester but if you don’t he had to deal with shitty owners that didn’t try to put together a team, ofc they were dumbass American owners, they also didn’t play ronaldo this World Cup because he was mad over being benched in trash time against SK, I firmly believe if ronaldo played against Morocco for the full game the score woudlve been different. Yes messi is better, but not when it comes to Ronaldo’s ungodly athleticism, every other category Messi has ronaldo beat
Ronaldo looks like shit rn because he keeps bitching but it’s not exactly all for nothing, nobody says shit when mbappe does it to a degree I couldn’t imagine, but PSG isn’t even a sound team with all of the great killers especially being in france, yes they win but there’s a lot of flaws
bro obvs theres the stuff behind the scenes but it doesnt change the fact that ronaldo looks the worst he's ever been. Idk why you would think ronaldo would score when he had played every group stage game and only scored 1 penalty. As soon as he gets taken out the team his replacement scores the (at the time) only hat trick of the tournament. He played like 30 mins against morocco and did nothing. Again, i love the man but he just hasn't been performing well lol. If he was any other player no one would complain about him being benched
That was one game against Switzerland, he does look worse but he’s also 2 years older than messi not to mention the difference in playstyle, Messi’s is much better as of recent due to his playmaking, they took ronaldo out the next game and struggled to score against a good defense.
I do agree and don’t agree with the benching, yes he’s looking really bad but I also think a lot of the behind the scenes issues are holding him back, same with how PSG could be better but behind the scenes there’s problems that affect chemistry.
If ronaldo was a little more team centric, which is what I personally saw in his final minutes against Morocco with passing and setting up plays, then I think this convo would still be in ronaldo but yes, Messi is the goat, he humble, a hard worker, and a great teamate, ronaldo is more greedy, cocky, but is also a hard worker which is undeniable.
I also think he might go back to Manchester

It doesn't matter why you're not playing at god-tier. Maybe you're not fit, maybe you have poor luck, maybe born with the wrong genes. If we're going to assume Ronaldo is better because he had "more potential" then we ought to count the thousands of people each year born with more talent even though most of them didn't touch the ball once in their lives.
never said he had more potential, I said messi is better in almost every single way, but ronaldo has shown that he is still extremely athletic and it's wrong to say he isnt a dog
  • Lerpson
  • Nitro Booster
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • black people should totally be allowed to vote
  • Thanks received: 1817
Jay House number 1 as always

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398937

Hellsdevil wrote:
catboy sven ツ wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

If you don't care about people diving to get an advantage then you're apart of the problem. You shouldn't be making assumptions upon others lol. I've played football for 8 years of my life. I know way more than u do buddy :woohoo:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Last Edit: 1 year 3 months ago by catboy sven ツ.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398938

catboy sven ツ wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
catboy sven ツ wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

If you don't care about people diving to get an advantage then you're apart of the problem.
Finally said something based for once
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: Killa Kappa

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398939

StephenS wrote:
catboy sven ツ wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
catboy sven ツ wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

If you don't care about people diving to get an advantage then you're apart of the problem.
Finally said something based for once

:? :evil: :pinch: :zarp: :clap: :pray:
  • catboy sven ツ
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398940

catboy sven ツ wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:
catboy sven ツ wrote:
Hellsdevil wrote:

If you don't care about people diving to get an advantage then you're apart of the problem. You shouldn't be making assumptions upon others lol. I've played football for 8 years of my life. I know way more than u do buddy :woohoo:
how does that make me part of the problem lol
  • Hellsdevil
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP

FP DarkRP Head Admin

Congratulations to Messi 1 year 3 months ago #1398958

yeah Pepsi is the best
  • pizza