Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough.

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1323935

title B)

Could be something paranormal, something terrifying that has happened to you, something youve seen on the internet whatever.

thanks
Eleven
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Top Shagger Eleven.
Login or register to post a reply.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1323937

Im really scared of the dark :(
  • Skript
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 263

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1323938

StephenSka (STEAM_0:0:72239831) punished by TheXnator (STEAM_0:0:52189662). Banned reason: Banned permanently with reason Community Banned on 1615072862

Scared me
  • Oscar Bobb
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 2034

-Jmt's a big stinking nonce
-Donny's a registered SO
The following user(s) said Thank You: SwiiFTz, Nogtog, Skippergroe, Memfio

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1323939

orbadoc wrote:
i saw a thing that scared me once

I thought Serbians don't get scared

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1323942

orbadoc wrote:

I'M NOT EVEN THAT UGLY
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1323945

narexa wrote:
orbadoc wrote:

I'M NOT EVEN THAT UGLY

It's alright, you're beautiful to me :heart:
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, alit

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324061

Coda sent me a message i got scared
  • Turtlx69
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1540

The following user(s) said Thank You: 1231231231

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324062

Seeing my best friend overdose.
Or sitting on the train tracks waiting xD
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thanks received: 1819
The following user(s) said Thank You: Top Shagger Eleven

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324065

Alit wrote:
Seeing my best friend overdose.
Or sitting on the train tracks waiting xD

Dunno if thats an "xD" chief

Hope your friend is alright.

Idk overdosing myself was probs the scariest. Was fine for a while just waiting peacefully and relived but then I guess body and brain connected in sync, survival instinct kicking in causing a mad panic and fear.

Oh also anytime I see a spider
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
The following user(s) said Thank You: SilentCall, Top Shagger Eleven, alit, Skript, jam

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324067

When I felt like I had the ability to noclip when doing bad stuff
  • Ezeh
  • Mythical Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • A wild fox
  • Thanks received: 1395
Former ranks;
SSRP Super Administrator
TF2 Super Admin
Teamspeak Staff
Discord Administrator
Appeals/RA Section Forum Moderator
Deathrun Administrator

Need to contact me? Click here!
Ezeh#4745

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324070

saw a dude get stabbed in SE LDN when I was younger. In Tesco of all places

:?
  • SilentCall
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 120
Ex-Bhop HA

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324071

I had this really strange fucking experience one time while I was deep into exercising and getting fit at this point in my life, I had just gotten into the keto diet (essentially you consume no carbs to force your body to burn fats for fuels instead) and it was working a charm at was at my leanest however I stopped after this one experience.

It was just a normal sunny day and I was chilling playing overwatch with some friends, so I only eat one meal a day and while I was playing I managed to consume roughly 4k calories I wanna say (I think this was the problem), and slowly after my fingers started going hard if that makes sense and really fucking tense to where they were balling up into a fist without my control, I thought this was funny at first started telling my friends that I can't play because my hands had a mind of their own, they all thought it was hilarious too but then my arms started tensing up too so they curled up into my body and I couldn't resist it, so I had to tell my friends I'm going to lay down, this is still hilarious to them at this point. To continue, while I'm laying down my legs started to tense and tuck into my body like I was in the Foetal position but it was really fucking tense and tight it felt like my body was trying to snap myself in half as the muscles just kept tightening up and up.

after it went I just finished my game of overwatch with me pals, not sure if we won or not, but I quit the diet shortly after :lol:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Lewis_is_java.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, Top Shagger Eleven, jam

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324086

Sadly I've witnessed family members overdosing before but it never really scared me, I was sorta in the mindset of I need to help them now, sorta like a fight or flight scenario I guess but looking back at it, it was pretty scary. I'd also say the dark spots throughout my life, mental health is no joke and can take you to some scary places mentally.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by narexa.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Top Shagger Eleven, Jeppe, alit, jam and 1 more...

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324087

narexa wrote:
Sadly I've witnessed family members overdosing before but it never really scared me, I was sorta in the mindset of I need to help them now, sorta like a fight or flight scenario I guess but looking back at it, it was pretty scary. I'd also say the dark spots throughout my life, mental health is no joke and can take you to some scary places mentally.
You're a strong man rexa :pray:

Here's a question, do you ever think going through times like those has made you a better person? :heart:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324088

Lewis_is_java wrote:
narexa wrote:
You're a strong man rexa :pray:

Here's a question, do you ever think going through times like those has made you a better person? :heart:

I appreciate that brother straight back to you,

and definitely I'm a strong believer in your past shaping you as a person, I think it's made me a lot more considerate to others and less judgemental for sure as you truly have no idea what someone is going through.
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, Top Shagger Eleven, Killa Kappa

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324091

Not that long ago, one of my closest friends came up to me visibly high, she was acting like a 4 year old, handing me random shit he found like leaves or pens and I asked her if she took anything, she was adamant that she hadn't so after a while it surfaced that she took what she believed to be painkillers given to her by some bloke who was once my friend before some certain allegations came out against him, that moment I felt every emotion imaginable but mainly a combination of fear for her and anger but also of concern, I bunked off my last lesson to look after her before her boyfriend came to take her home after lesson. Sadly, me confronting the guy turned some people against me, some I had known since secondary school but they sided with him despite knowing him for less than 6 months, less of a scary story but I was fairly scared and I'd imagine she was too, unfortunately she doesn't remember anything from that day at all but I'm glad I looked after her. Whilst high she told me he'd drugged her before but fortunately her boyfriend was there.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, narexa, Top Shagger Eleven

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324110

Had a gun pulled on me at a corner shop
  • Jewce Man
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • love you all ❤
  • Thanks received: 312

Ex-TTT Moderator x2
Ex TTT Admin x1
Ex moron

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324111

Sister came home at like 3am high and properly drunk, I wasn’t downstairs at the time but I could Hear that she wasn’t in a good way at all. Ended up going to the hospital overnight from I think alcohol poisoning (this was like 2 years ago can’t really remember). Turns out someone she knew also got high that night and jumped in front of a train and died. Pretty much scared me enough to not want to take anything too serious.
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324119

My mom was a lawyer, working in a cabinet in Paris, we lived close to Paris and i still do to this day.
She was taking the train to join the "Gare de l'Est" and she witnessed a few suicides and accidents with the train, she never really saw graphic stuff but when this type of accident does happen, the train is obviously stopped and won't move for a few hours. Passengers are given a military ration type stuff and they either climb on the next oncoming train or wait until the pieces are removed from the tracks...

It was in 2016 or 2017, she always came back from work at like 9.30pm and this time, she was very late, probably 2 hours late, she entered and she was covered in blood. I didn't puke as many people would expect but i started to cry because i saw my mom was tired, she was on the edge, seeing your MOM like that man, that feeling aint good
My mom told my brothers and I that a young guy got sucked in a TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse) high speed train basically.
It wasn't a suicide, it was a guy coming back home, with earbuds in, and he was standing past the yellow line, it's where you shouldn't stand when trains go through the train station, you can get sucked under the train, i looked that up and it's called the vertigo effect, the faster the train is, the more likely you are to get sucked under the train if you stand too close.

My mom at that time was waiting for the train, she was behind the man, and she got splattered in blood, when the TGV stopped a few kilometers ahead, well you could basically see the results of that tragic event, thankfully my mom didn't see it but there was a video of firefighters recovering the pieces which was recorded by a train station guard or whatever, it was published in a French facebook group.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, narexa

Scariest thing you've witnessed / beenthrough. 3 years 1 month ago #1324121

ToBeHonest wrote:
My mom was a lawyer, working in a cabinet in Paris, we lived close to Paris and i still do to this day.
She was taking the train to join the "Gare de l'Est" and she witnessed a few suicides and accidents with the train, she never really saw graphic stuff but when this type of accident does happen, the train is obviously stopped and won't move for a few hours. Passengers are given a military ration type stuff and they either climb on the next oncoming train or wait until the pieces are removed from the tracks...

It was in 2016 or 2017, she always came back from work at like 9.30pm and this time, she was very late, probably 2 hours late, she entered and she was covered in blood. I didn't puke as many people would expect but i started to cry because i saw my mom was tired, she was on the edge, seeing your MOM like that man, that feeling aint good
My mom told my brothers and I that a young guy got sucked in a TGV (Train à Grande Vitesse) high speed train basically.
It wasn't a suicide, it was a guy coming back home, with earbuds in, and he was standing past the yellow line, it's where you shouldn't stand when trains go through the train station, you can get sucked under the train, i looked that up and it's called the vertigo effect, the faster the train is, the more likely you are to get sucked under the train if you stand too close.

My mom at that time was waiting for the train, she was behind the man, and she got splattered in blood, when the TGV stopped a few kilometers ahead, well you could basically see the results of that tragic event, thankfully my mom didn't see it but there was a video of firefighters recovering the pieces which was recorded by a train station guard or whatever, it was published in a French facebook group.
Hope your mother is still ok pal, that would leave a fair few people traumatised
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa, slodoban milošević
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.174 seconds

267 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
7/127