Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Scawy question mark

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317046

Does anyone here on the Zarpgaming forums know of any good scawy horror games on steam?
Any suggestion will be much appreciated!

Regards, George.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • Thanks received: 1819
Login or register to post a reply.

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317052

Surf...
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dexter Morgan >
  • Thanks received: 2486
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317054

MsRevine wrote:
Surf...
Be quiet child!
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317066

I think it’d be best if you asked Watson privately. He’s a huge horror games fan and I have no doubt that he played over a hundered of them. Just tell Watson what you are looking for and he will easily filter out games you might enjoy.
  • Mr. Richard
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Thanks received: 5418
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Mr. Richard.

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317067

Mr. Richard wrote:
I think it’d be best if you asked Watson privately. He’s a huge horror games fan and I have no doubt that he played over a hundered of them. Just tell Watson what you are looking for and he will easily filter out games you might enjoy.
Watson great guy, mandem got hella steam keys. Imma write an email to Mr Talis right away.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317069

Gmod
  • TrueOverL
  • Gold Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 886

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317073

Resident evil!!!!! 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 are bangers
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Nogtog.

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317076

Nogtog wrote:
Resident evil!!!!! 1, 2, 3, 4 and 7 are bangers
I do need to try out Biohazard
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nogtog

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317087

Cry Of Fear 100%

and Little Nightmares, not really scary but an amazing game with some creepy shit in it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: alit, CEO of Business

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317089

Top Shagger Eleven wrote:
Cry Of Fear 100%

and Little Nightmares, not really scary but an amazing game with some creepy shit in it.
Cry of fear looks a bit to outdated of a horror game for my taste. Little nightmares on the other hand is an amazing game. Have it on playstation. I have thought of buying the second game that just came out. But haven't gotten any feedback on it from people i know.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317111

Outlast & Outlast 2 both well-made horror games which encourage strategy to evade psychos and redneck cultists whilst giving you a good thrill of energy whilst getting chased through corridors, forests and even a school, If you haven't played it before I shall recommend :D
  • Boxy
  • Diamond Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Poecilotheria metallica
  • Thanks received: 1039

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317112

Boxy wrote:
Outlast & Outlast 2 both well-made horror games which encourage strategy to evade psychos and redneck cultists whilst giving you a good thrill of energy whilst getting chased through corridors, forests and even a school, If you haven't played it before I shall recommend :D
I thank you for the recommendations, i will look into the games.
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder
The following user(s) said Thank You: Boxy

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317119

Alit wrote:
Cry Of Fear 100%

Cry of fear looks a bit to outdated of a horror game for my taste. Little nightmares on the other hand is an amazing game. Have it on playstation. I have thought of buying the second game that just came out. But haven't gotten any feedback on it from people i know.

Little Nightmares 2 is just as good as the first one, if not better IMO.
¨Also dont let the graphics fool you in cry of fear. It's an amazing game, + its free and takes up like no space. So id really recommend you trying it B)
Pyro made a good video about it, it does contain spoilers tho.

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317150

Outlast is pretty lit although old its easily my favorite horror game and makes it into my top 20 games of all time (second one isn't as good but worth it if you can get it for like a fiver). Resident Evil 7 in the "Madhouse" mode is pretty spooky (its a whole new game at that point and is difficult) On top of that if you have vr try it in that, I made it a solid 10 mins before chickening out. Cry of fear is free and is really good(I see you said it looks outdated, honestly doesn't matter its free so its a no risk high reward when you see how fantastic it is). Any SCP game is a good time. Recently I watched a mate play The Beast Inside, looked really good, not overly spooky but overall as a game it was solid with fantastic puzzle elements. The first 2 bioshock games can be spooky although I pref the third bioshock game. Also outdated but amnesia the dark descent is a good horror game, takes me back to happier times watching pewdiepie lmao. Last one is Call Of Cthulhu which is based of a H. P. Lovecraft story, I'm just over an hour into it and although it hasn't got scary yet the visuals are outstanding (with the expectation of the mouth movement when speaking, its one of those ones (if you know you know lol))

Hope this helps and I wish you the best on your spooky adventures

Fuck sake didn't read everyone else's suggestions before doing the exact same
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
Last Edit: 3 years 1 month ago by Indiana Jones.

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317155

EviIstewie wrote:
Outlast is pretty lit although old its easily my favorite horror game and makes it into my top 20 games of all time (second one isn't as good but worth it if you can get it for like a fiver). Resident Evil 7 in the "Madhouse" mode is pretty spooky (its a whole new game at that point and is difficult) On top of that if you have vr try it in that, I made it a solid 10 mins before chickening out. Cry of fear is free and is really good(I see you said it looks outdated, honestly doesn't matter its free so its a no risk high reward when you see how fantastic it is). Any SCP game is a good time. Recently I watched a mate play The Beast Inside, looked really good, not overly spooky but overall as a game it was solid with fantastic puzzle elements. The first 2 bioshock games can be spooky although I pref the third bioshock game. Also outdated but amnesia the dark descent is a good horror game, takes me back to happier times watching pewdiepie lmao. Last one is Call Of Cthulhu which is based of a H. P. Lovecraft story, I'm just over an hour into it and although it hasn't got scary yet the visuals are outstanding (with the expectation of the mouth movement when speaking, its one of those ones (if you know you know lol))

Thank you for a great answer Stewie! I appreciate that you took your time to give me some great suggestions. I have just bought the Bioshock Collection this morning, and planning in starting with it today. Biohazard have also been on my wishlist for some time now, didn't know it had a second mode called MadHouse. Sounds really interesting, i would love to have a game that can scare the living shit out of me ;)
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317161

Alit wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Thank you for a great answer Stewie! I appreciate that you took your time to give me some great suggestions. I have just bought the Bioshock Collection this morning, and planning in starting with it today. Biohazard have also been on my wishlist for some time now, didn't know it had a second mode called MadHouse. Sounds really interesting, i would love to have a game that can scare the living shit out of me ;)
Didn't think to mention it but the bioshock games are bloody brilliant. First one does have some class horror moments
  • Nogtog
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 3434

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317162

orbadoc wrote:
Cry Of Fear 100%

CRY OF FEAR
can confirm, coda shit his pants while playing
  • CEO of Business
  • Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • auzwald
  • Thanks received: 2310

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317163

Alit wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Heads up BioShock infinite is a massive disappointment compared to the other two :(
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317164

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Alit wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Heads up BioShock infinite is a massive disappointment compared to the other two :(
I liked it. Got it on playstation
  • alit
  • Gold Boarder

Scawy question mark 3 years 1 month ago #1317166

Alit wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:

Its hard to explain how MadHouse works cause its not a "new game" its the same game but how it SHOULD be played. You gotta beat the game on normal/easy to unlock it but its so worth it, all enemies have MASSIVE health buffs making literately every bullet count on top of that the main family get stupid speed buffs (by that I mean they act how a normal person hunting someone down would, instead of a slow steady walk they will jog/run) its really changes the game to how it should be played. The DLC "21" is a really fucking cool card game, not so much scary but as a card game its so good
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.348 seconds

164 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127