Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Whats the most paranormal experience you have had

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1246956

Kurze wrote:
I also often get dreams of random things in my life that haven't happened yet but they come true at a point in my life

Thats deja vu and its a mini stroke that causes your brain to repeat a sensory input so when you see/hear something your brain already tells you you've seen/heard it before it works correctly.

Ill try to make an example

Brain processes you have seen something THEN you see something + brain processes you have seen something at the same time
vs
You see something + brain processes you have seen something at the same time

Thats why it feels like a dream because it kinda was.

Only reason why I know this is because I researched into deja vu because my mother had a stupid theory that deja vu is when another you from a different multiverse does the same action you are doing, so I had to explain what it really is.

Sorry if I crushed your magic dreams being reality <3
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • aghaha yaaaaah
  • Thanks received: 4053
Login or register to post a reply.

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1246957

Lewis_is_java wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Fairly long one

2018 Early December I got woken up in the middle of the night from a loud bang and something falling off the wall (turns out it was above my door) First thing I do when I wake up is check my phone for the time (so I know how much more beauty sleep I can have) It was 3:33am which was odd but then flipped phone round for the light and it was my Ouija board on the floor (I own it because it looks cool and its somewhat edgy but never got round to using it). I don't believe in spooky shit like that so assumed coincidence and got up to shut my window because I assumed it was wind that knocked it down, then when it got somewhat creepy was the fact my window was closed so that kinda spooked me but didnt think much of it so with phone torch I went to go pop the board back because its just balanced above my door frame then what was really fucking spooky was the fact the planchette was on top of the board over goodbye. Because of its shape it doesn't balance on the door frame so I have it on the wall with a drawing pin/tack in the hole holding it in place, not only is it resting on the pin the pin is pushed in so it can't even swing left/right, on top of that when I went to put it back on the pin it couldn't slide down almost like it was pushed so far in the planchette could swing left or right or fall off the wall no matter what..... Thats the bit that spooked me, I know stuff can fall randomly from a breeze or whatever but the fact it was 3:33 with no way of even a draft coming in my room to have the gravity and physics defying planchette to then have both landing perfectly on goodbye. But apart from that nothing, I still think its all coincidence apart from the planchette I have no answer for that.
Rekon it were big L dog playing a prank on you

I blame it on the ghost of p**am*****a
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1246959

EviIstewie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Fairly long one

2018 Early December I got woken up in the middle of the night from a loud bang and something falling off the wall (turns out it was above my door) First thing I do when I wake up is check my phone for the time (so I know how much more beauty sleep I can have) It was 3:33am which was odd but then flipped phone round for the light and it was my Ouija board on the floor (I own it because it looks cool and its somewhat edgy but never got round to using it). I don't believe in spooky shit like that so assumed coincidence and got up to shut my window because I assumed it was wind that knocked it down, then when it got somewhat creepy was the fact my window was closed so that kinda spooked me but didnt think much of it so with phone torch I went to go pop the board back because its just balanced above my door frame then what was really fucking spooky was the fact the planchette was on top of the board over goodbye. Because of its shape it doesn't balance on the door frame so I have it on the wall with a drawing pin/tack in the hole holding it in place, not only is it resting on the pin the pin is pushed in so it can't even swing left/right, on top of that when I went to put it back on the pin it couldn't slide down almost like it was pushed so far in the planchette could swing left or right or fall off the wall no matter what..... Thats the bit that spooked me, I know stuff can fall randomly from a breeze or whatever but the fact it was 3:33 with no way of even a draft coming in my room to have the gravity and physics defying planchette to then have both landing perfectly on goodbye. But apart from that nothing, I still think its all coincidence apart from the planchette I have no answer for that.

Fat cunt fell over on the otherside of the planet and knocked ya ouija board over :woohoo:
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς
  • Thanks received: 4690
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1246960

Lewis_is_java wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Lewis_is_java wrote:
EviIstewie wrote:
Fairly long one

Fat cunt fell over on the otherside of the planet and knocked ya ouija board over :woohoo:

Not sure I think it was the sonic boom of the come apply for you

(credit to morgan for that knee slapper)
  • Indiana Jones
  • Legendary Member
  • aghaha yaaaaah

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1246974

I got loads man. Pretty sure I live in a haunted house, I mean it would make sense cus my house is 300 years old.

Ive woken up with random scratch mark on my arms and stomach. Ive heard footsteps in my house when Im alone. Lights and the television and radio turns on and off sometimes randomly. Seen people at the corner of my eye that actually arent there. Ive heard bangs under my desk many times.

But I would say my scariest one is when, I heard someone downstairs (but their was nobody) and my dog came up in my room and kept looking at my door as if something/someone was there

Or when I was cleaning the shed outside and loads of toy bombs in the attic kept going off and making noises, even after I checked and turned them off by hand, they still kept going off. Now that was scary 0.0

I believe in ghosts, but Im definitely still scared but sometimes you just grow to deal with it. :/
  • Evan123
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 153

-TTT Ex-Admin-
-Deathrun Ex-Head Admin-
-Ex-TeamSpeak Staff-
-Surf Ex-Mod-
Last Edit: 3 years 9 months ago by Evan123.

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247021

EviIstewie wrote:
Kurze wrote:
I also often get dreams of random things in my life that haven't happened yet but they come true at a point in my life

Thats deja vu and its a mini stroke that causes your brain to repeat a sensory input so when you see/hear something your brain already tells you you've seen/heard it before it works correctly.

Ill try to make an example

Brain processes you have seen something THEN you see something + brain processes you have seen something at the same time
vs
You see something + brain processes you have seen something at the same time

Thats why it feels like a dream because it kinda was.

Only reason why I know this is because I researched into deja vu because my mother had a stupid theory that deja vu is when another you from a different multiverse does the same action you are doing, so I had to explain what it really is.

Sorry if I crushed your magic dreams being reality <3

I dislike you now :(
  • Kurze
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Expect me to be straight to the point.
  • Thanks received: 1040
Plus Ultra!

EX
EX TTT Super Administrator x3

EX TTT Head Admin
The following user(s) said Thank You: Indiana Jones

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247040

Y'all ever had a shit, lik a big painful shit and you wipe and there is nothing and look in the toilet and there is nothing and you begin to question if you ever shat at all
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: narexa

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247074

Jeppe wrote:
Y'all ever had a shit, lik a big painful shit and you wipe and there is nothing and look in the toilet and there is nothing and you begin to question if you ever shat at all
no
  • maybedovahkitty
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Бог мертв
  • Thanks received: 1226
Most people are searching for happiness. They’re looking for it. They’re trying to find it in someone or something outside of themselves. That’s a fundamental mistake. Happiness is something that you are, and it comes from the way you think.

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247076

Jeppe wrote:
Instead of calling the plumber, maybe call the police
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247103

Jeppe wrote:

It's called a ghost shit bro, love when that happens!
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jeppe

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247106

Jeppe wrote:
put your hand under when your shitting so you know if anything comes out or not, works every time
  • maddox
  • Gold Boarder
  • Ian foot
  • Thanks received: 1297
sky.lea | youtube | steam

Discord: edward_adonis

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247107

narexa wrote:
Jeppe wrote:

It's called a ghost shit bro, love when that happens!

In and out of the bathroom in seconds
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247123

a girl in my bedroom bro that shit was weird have u guys ever experienced this??
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
  • Thanks received: 1063

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247134

Neilsen wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:
a girl in my bedroom bro that shit was weird have u guys ever experienced this??

paradise if it wasnt lockdown
You don't even have a house let alone a bedroom
  • Lewis_is_java
  • Adept Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Λεωνίδᾱς

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247135

Lewis_is_java wrote:
Neilsen wrote:
MICHAELL wrote:

paradise if it wasnt lockdown
You don't even have a house let alone a bedroom

true he lives in a box outside of your local aldi
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247137

Some years ago I struggled with heavy insomnia, night terrors and etc but managed to experience sleeping paralysis several times.
The most fucked up one was that I was sleeping, and I was half awake but I couldn't move anything or speak. My jacket was hung up on some wooden thingie, and I heard a voice saying "Emily... Emily..." and I saw a woman slowly appear in the jacket and she looked terrifying and she was like melting into it.

Sweet dreams.
  • MsRevine
  • Legendary Member
  • ZARP VIP
  • Dexter Morgan >
  • Thanks received: 2486
Ex Murder Super Admin
Ex Deathrun Admin
Ex SSRP Admin
First Seen: Jun 24, 2016 1:50 AM

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247138

Jeppe wrote:
can’t have shit in detroit
  • Clarky
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • I love Henny
  • Thanks received: 9536
The following user(s) said Thank You: 0yc37xrk6m, maybedovahkitty, MsRevine, Jeppe

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247140

MsRevine wrote:
Some years ago I struggled with heavy insomnia, night terrors and etc but managed to experience sleeping paralysis several times.
The most fucked up one was that I was sleeping, and I was half awake but I couldn't move anything or speak. My jacket was hung up on some wooden thingie, and I heard a voice saying "Emily... Emily..." and I saw a woman slowly appear in the jacket and she looked terrifying and she was like melting into it.

Sweet dreams.

Well then, I'm not sleeping tonight. Thanks Revine :)
  • narexa
  • Divine Boarder
  • ❤️ Buffy ❤️
  • Thanks received: 4845
Yes I'm female
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine, Killa Kappa

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247141

narexa wrote:
MsRevine wrote:

Sweet dreams.

Well then, I'm not sleeping tonight. Thanks Revine :)
As if u ever sleep during night
  • Killa Kappa
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 6745
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lewis_is_java, narexa, MsRevine, TheFierceOwl

Whats the most paranormal experience you have had 3 years 9 months ago #1247146

MsRevine wrote:

Sweet dreams.

were u trippin on lsd or some shit
  • MichaeI
  • Mythical Boarder
  • CBR500R
The following user(s) said Thank You: MsRevine
Time to create page: 0.154 seconds

221 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1