Login to ZARP
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: I am speechless

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182565

Link me your PayPal chute UK.

:zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp: :zarp:
  • Jason.
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • 흑인 소년
  • Thanks received: 250
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Jason..
Login or register to post a reply.

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182566

All u will see is mine. Gifting him the entries
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • ZARP VIP Golden Blue Badge
  • A Wob A Bob Bob
  • Thanks received: 3914

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182568

just imagine calling it a raffle when people can enter multiple times lul
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182647

Hi Jonesy,
As with a Raffle at your local car boot sale you can buy one raffle ticket or many to increase your chances of winning. However even if you buy 10 times as many tickets as another person you can still win. And this happens more often than not in our own giveaways last time we ran one somebody with only a few entries won against the odds.

We do run our giveaways fairly and our checklist for the prize draw can be viewed here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/10-announcements/150030

We do appreciate your support and it does go towards running & improving our servers and running our Charity events which will return again next year. In March 2020 Comic Relief returns and we have an update planned.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
  • Thanks received: 5058
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Chuteuk.

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182655

Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,
As with a Raffle at your local car boot sale you can buy one raffle ticket or many to increase your chances of winning. However even if you buy 10 times as many tickets as another person you can still win. And this happens more often than not in our own giveaways last time we ran one somebody with only a few entries won against the odds.

We do run our giveaways fairly and our checklist for the prize draw can be viewed here: zarpgaming.com/index.php/forum/10-announcements/150030

We do appreciate your support and it does go towards running & improving our servers and running our Charity events which will return again next year. In March 2020 Comic Relief returns and we have an update planned.
Hi, ChuteUK
As with both the "random" draw vs smol dong and the "giveaway" that included a golden juggernaut suit in each jack has "suprisingly" won both. While the first one was a 50/50 chance and could have been truthfully drawn, it seems a bit suspicious that he has indeed won them both. Our wish was granted for the giveaway to be streamed, I think everyone knows this was not our complete wish as we wanted it to be clearly shown it was random, instead of you just announcing through a stream. I wouldn't mean to call you a liar, however just because you say you have a checklist that you claim you followed, does not mean that it was, and would like further proof in future "giveaways", "raffles", or "random 50/50 draws". Please do not take this as me calling it completly rigged as with everyone who had tickets clearly he had a chance, please take this as a way to potentially please the people in your community because the way I see it, if Jack Bushross keeps winning in "random" draws I would think that less people would be willing to pay for the server or perhaps even play on the server.
  • Kranked
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 40

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182660

Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK
As with both the "random" draw vs smol dong and the "giveaway" that included a golden juggernaut suit in each jack has "suprisingly" won both. While the first one was a 50/50 chance and could have been truthfully drawn, it seems a bit suspicious that he has indeed won them both. Our wish was granted for the giveaway to be streamed, I think everyone knows this was not our complete wish as we wanted it to be clearly shown it was random, instead of you just announcing through a stream. I wouldn't mean to call you a liar, however just because you say you have a checklist that you claim you followed, does not mean that it was, and would like further proof in future "giveaways", "raffles", or "random 50/50 draws". Please do not take this as me calling it completly rigged as with everyone who had tickets clearly he had a chance, please take this as a way to potentially please the people in your community because the way I see it, if Jack Bushross keeps winning in "random" draws I would think that less people would be willing to pay for the server or perhaps even play on the server.
  • KrypticOG
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 686

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182663

KrypticOG wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK

And I keep crying and I cry and I cry and I cry and I cry and I cry and I'm still crying and crying some more and I'm crying
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182667

Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK

Hi Kranked,

You have asked for more proof and we are delivering. I am releasing the full code of our selection system here:
pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

Table names are shortened to bank,inventory,shops for security. You can even run this code yourself if you don't believe it is fair. The key line of code is the one which selects the winner you will find it on line 43

We do not run rigged giveaways in ZARP ever and we never will.
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kranked

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182668

Chuteuk wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK

Hi Kranked,

You have asked for more proof and we are delivering. I am releasing the full code of our selection system here:
pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

Table names are shortened to bank,inventory,shops for security. You can even run this code yourself if you don't believe it is fair. The key line of code is the one which selects the winner you will find it on line 43

Photoshop ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

no need to be salty, it was all chance in the first place. If you invested a lot of money into it than feels bad man but /shrug just don't get your hopes up in the future unless you are getting a ton of tickets or whatever the equivalent is.
  • Spectrum
  • Diamond Boarder
  • quack
  • Thanks received: 849

Ex Deathrun Server Owner
Ex SSRP Head Admin
Ex TS / Discord Head Admin
Ex Forum Section Moderator
Ex Community Council Member

My Anime List
Steam | Discord: Spectrum#0001

Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Spectrum.

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182673

8. There is only one winner to be picked at random from all entries.
If it was rigged this line in the terms could get chute into a whole lot of legal trouble, I dont think it is rigged I just think it is very improbable and jack is a lucky bastard.
  • Jeppe
  • Banned
  • ZARP VIP Gold Badge
  • Martyr!
  • Thanks received: 1154
Studio Banter wrote:
Mage you will always be remembered as the first person to write a fuck you list on Zarp and a bonus for not getting it deleted.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Micky

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182676

Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK
he is right i should of have won.!
  • Suken
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • The CoinFlipper
  • Thanks received: 104
current rank:
EX: Semi-serious Roleplay Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: GregoryTWIX

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182731

Chuteuk wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK

Hi Kranked,

pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

Thank you I actually really appreciate you having done this, In the future if there are any events like this i'd love to see a roll similar to maybe a case to maybe add to the suspense a bit and that way maybe it'd take 10 minutes to see who won, and just to see my name go by for fun. With how many entries there could be and how hard it may be to have that happen and also im not sure how hard that would be to code so its understandable if that isn't able to happen. I obviously understood there was a low chance of me winning, and had absolutely no expectation of winning due to how unlucky i am with cfs and things of this nature. (maybe someday ill beat suken in a cf :lol:)
  • Kranked
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Kranked.

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182732

Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK

Hi Kranked,

pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

Thank you I actually really appreciate you having done this, In the future if there are any events like this i'd love to see a roll similar to maybe a case to maybe add to the suspense a bit and that way maybe it'd take 10 minutes to see who won, and just to see my name go by for fun. With how many entries there could be and how hard it may be to have that happen and also im not sure how hard that would be to code so its understandable if that isn't able to happen. I obviously understood there was a low chance of me winning, and had absolutely no expectation of winning due to how unlucky i am with cfs and things of this nature. (maybe someday ill beat suken in a cf :lol:)
There just isnt any winning in you is there? if he did a case roll he could still rig it and you guys would still claim this? Its really dumb how you think he'd rig something that dosnt even help him in any way shape or form. Whats next you want a live feed of every entry and allow you to pick the winner?
  • jack bushross
  • Former Community Manager
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 4930
SSRP- Super Administrator
The following user(s) said Thank You: schnitzel nazi, Micky

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182746

• h0meless
  • Senior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 169
BOW BEFORE YOUR DICTATOR

The following user(s) said Thank You: Clarky

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182749

Jeppe wrote:
8. There is only one winner to be picked at random from all entries.
If it was rigged this line in the terms could get chute into a whole lot of legal trouble, I dont think it is rigged I just think it is very improbable and jack is a lucky bastard.

this is a good point.
  • Lefty.
  • Legendary Member
  • Legendary Member
  • Thanks received: 1811

Signed by:
ronaldmarc2009
CEO of Business
jutsu ballah
JoshuaIsGreat (not racist)
names will now end here due to banishment

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182750

jack bushrsos wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK

Hi Kranked,

pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

There just isnt any winning in you is there? if he did a case roll he could still rig it and you guys would still claim this? Its really dumb how you think he'd rig something that dosnt even help him in any way shape or form. Whats next you want a live feed of every entry and allow you to pick the winner?
Couldn’t you just accept that that argument was done. Kranked was clearly ok with what chute had said. But Mr. 4.9k had to come in here to talk shit. I cease to understand your brain sometimes. You just don’t know when to shut up. And you’ll get away with that and i’ll be banned from this post just like last time anyone talked down on you
  • Smol
  • User is blocked
  • ZARP VIP
  • Thanks received: 1095
Last Edit: 4 years 4 months ago by Smol.

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182752

jack bushrsos wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK

Hi Kranked,

pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

actually does help him cause you will buy more boosters like what :?
  • Jonsey
  • Expert Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Kissing Girls is GEI
  • Thanks received: 93

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182755

Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK

Hi Kranked,

pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

Thanks mate and no problem I am always happy to explain and provide as much proof as I can in the way we run things at ZARP. I will see what I can do next time I could make a live animation which selects the name but it would still use this system internally to pick the winner. Good luck on beating Suken in a cf he has mad luck lol
  • Chuteuk
  • Community Owner
  • ZARP Owner

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182760

Smol wrote:
jack bushrsos wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Kranked wrote:
Chuteuk wrote:
Hi Jonesy,

Hi, ChuteUK

Hi Kranked,

pastebin.com/k09TBKDi

Couldn’t you just accept that that argument was done. Kranked was clearly ok with what chute had said. But Mr. 4.9k had to come in here to talk shit. I cease to understand your brain sometimes. You just don’t know when to shut up. And you’ll get away with that and i’ll be banned from this post just like last time anyone talked down on you

YOU SIR ARE HAIRY
  • A Good Pianist
  • Spectacular Boarder
  • A Wob A Bob Bob

I am speechless 4 years 4 months ago #1182797

not quoting to avoid massive quotes but I was done and happy with what I was shown, the fact that jack and the other admin are continuing on is quite embarrassing in my opinion. Focus on being helpful to the community instead of starting drama please as that is why you are in a position of “power” i’m done responding after this because I really see no need for it, ive said what I would like and was thankful for how it was originally handled.
  • Kranked
  • Junior Boarder
  • ZARP VIP
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds

157 PLAYERS ONLINE

Connect to server View Gametracker DarkRP 1
9/127
Connect to server View Gametracker Deathrun
0/40